Have you ever shared your busty wife or girlfriend with other men or thought about sharing?

• Thread starter fwb_4_bustywife
  • Start date
Also if anybody lives near baltimore dc area we are always looking for people to watch us ans i love sharing my wife with men who appreciate big tits
I’m definitely in the Baltimore area

When my other half was pregnant we opened up our sex circle, shall we say, there's a local adult club we started visiting and she loved the attention she'd get there and the knowing guys actually wanted to fuck her did her self confidence the world of good in the end too (an unexpected consequence, but she's far more sexier in herself for it)

It was never really an issue for us doing that, as we both trust each other and ultimately we were just there for sex and nothing else :)

So we still pop to their adult cinema every so often when we can get a sitter :D

Why is suppossed you only have to share your wf or gf with boys and not with other girl ? Many guys can´t assume that the way a girl knows how to touch another girl is unique.... ;)

I am not saying that guys are doing it wrong way ! I say that the better way to know how a woman is, is across another woman :emoji_blush::emoji_boot::emoji_dark_sunglasses:

Carla

Why is suppossed you only have to share your wf or gf with boys and not with other girl ? Many guys can´t assume that the way a girl knows how to touch another girl is unique.... ;)

I am not saying that guys are doing it wrong way ! I say that the better way to know how a woman is, is across another woman :emoji_blush::emoji_boot::emoji_dark_sunglasses:

Carla
Oh yeah, guys should allow their partners to go both ways if they are curious, I definitely should have mentioned mine does that too.

She loves getting her face in a big pair of tits and fingering pussy

Carla
Every time I read you I feel I am dreaming. Do not wake me up my friend! You rule! :emoji_muscle:

Love the idea of sharing my wife with other men, not a cuckold but mote a hotwife stag situation. I love watching her get pleasure and she prefers cock to toys, so it's a no brainer for me.

That being said she has no interest in it so that's that. She Is aware of my desire and I respect her decision and hope one day the right guy might persuade her. I'm very secure in the relationship and also like watching her flirt and get attention.

We have had some experience that where close but never quite got across that line. But never say never

One look at any sex/relationship sub on reddit will tell you that this sort of thing end badly 99% of the time for one or both of you, sometimes all three.

So many things can go wrong. Namely, they have a better sexual chemistry with the other guy or he drops his trousers and reveals 8" of schlong.

It's just inviting disaster through the door.
what does this even means?
first of all in this small thread already there are positive stories, second ofc if you don't live anything in your life and you just stay married nothing happens. what a surprise

what does this even means?
Not really much room for misinterpretation.

I can only go off what I see on social media sites and friends experiences. Like I said, 99% end badly for one person at least.

If the 1% can enjoy the whole cuckold thing then more power to them.

Plus I feel like there may be steps that you can take to enliven a marriage/relationship without getting another guy in to fuck her XD What a surprise ;)

you already don't understand the multiple dinamics possible by using the derogatory term "cuckolding". like I said, read the stories in this very thread, nothing to do about the 99% social network stories you have heard about.

With a man no, but with other busty woman definitely yes!

My GF has always been extrelemelly sexual, even when she was married she had several adventures with different guys.
When she met me she became obcesed with me, saying she had never had so much and such good sex in her life.
She went ahead and divorced her husband and from lover I became her partner...
Therefore I knew that sooner or later she would it again.
She likes all kind of men given that she finds them arousing with their eyes and lips. I also knew she always fancied black men.

6 years into the relationship I started to notice changes in her behaviour, raising all the red flags in the field. I checked her phone and there it was, she was having naughty chats with an engaged younger black man.

I told her I was not surprised ( I had been fooling aound with other women too), she swore it was only sex nothing more since she loved me ( I love her too) and wouldn't give me up. So, I asked her to bring the guy in so we could fuck her together, and although she liked the idea of that and found it most erotic and her ideal fantasy, she said she couldn't do it with me in the room when it came to it...

Note that in her case dick size is not the main point, I am not small, neither huge and she says that she has enjoyed sex with any cock she's had (although I know, though our DP experiences with toys, that having a thicker cock inside drives her crazy .

The guy went out to marry and moved out of town for good... I told her if I were to find her a guy that I knew she would like she would be up to it and still her answer was: " Although I would love it, I'm not sure I could do it"

I could

Love the idea of sharing my wife with other men, not a cuckold but mote a hotwife stag situation. I love watching her get pleasure and she prefers cock to toys, so it's a no brainer for me.

That being said she has no interest in it so that's that. She Is aware of my desire and I respect her decision and hope one day the right guy might persuade her. I'm very secure in the relationship and also like watching her flirt and get attention.

We have had some experience that where close but never quite got across that line. But never say never.
Well put..

Generally everytime one talks about sharing it is assumed that he is a cuck... no... most men with these fantasies crave a hot wife situation where they love watching their wives/gfs enjoy wild sex without guilt and they can also join in the fun...

I think it is more to break from the monotony of daily life and as a push back to the societal view of morality.. most men have this fantasy atleast once in their life but they are either afraid to admit it or are disgusted by it...

I am not.. I do fantasize.. I have told me wife who I call my "hot wife in training"..

My busty slut says she understands and shares in the fantasy when she is extremely horny but is skeptical and scared of having it fulfilled...

but hope springs eternal... cheers

I’ve gotten a few girls I’ve been with gangbanged. Love it 10/10 would do again

Not really much room for misinterpretation.

I can only go off what I see on social media sites and friends experiences. Like I said, 99% end badly for one person at least.

Plus I feel like there may be steps that you can take to enliven a marriage/relationship without getting another guy in to fuck her XD What a surprise ;)
do you have a source for that? Your post reeks of "stop liking what I don't like".