Friend of my mom has huge tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommacool

BANNED
Reaction score
I am 23 and she is about 43. We was at our cottage and she notice I stared at her huge tits poking out under her sweather.
And at midnight when I was in my own room at the cottage she sent me this photo on sms saying:
"I saw you stared at them, now you don't have to wonder how they look"
This happened this weekend. I wonder what this can lead to :D

Attachments

• mom has huge tits.jpg
    mom has huge tits.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 20,171
I am 23 and she is about 43. We was at our cottage and she notice I stared at her huge tits poking out under her sweather.
And at midnight when I was in my own room at the cottage she sent me this photo on sms saying:
Embrace the journey.....believe and it will happen

nice one, I used to have a neighbour whos wife was easily a K if I were to guess

Holy cow, your in a great position for a lot of big b00b fun hopefully

Those b00bs look so perfect t00, smooth, pale skin, they look fresh and wanting a suck
The thing is, she is not very attractive. Well, she is average looking. Nothing special. Not ugly. Just plain.
But her tits, omg...it would be worth it. She also has slim legs, arms and stomach. Not fat at all. My advantage is that I am better looking than her. I have seen her ex husband and boyfriends (she is single now), and they were not very attractive. I could easily get a lot more attractive female than her. But with her tits, it's a win / win situation I think hehe. She gets a young buck that is more attractive, and I get to fulfill my big tits fetish

The thing is, she is not very attractive. Well, she is average looking. Nothing special. Not ugly. Just plain.
But her tits, omg...it would be worth it. She also has slim legs, arms and stomach. Not fat at all. My advantage is that I am better looking than her. I have seen her ex husband and boyfriends (she is single now), and they were not very attractive. I could easily get a lot more attractive female than her. But with her tits, it's a win / win situation I think hehe. She gets a young buck that is more attractive, and I get to fulfill my big tits fetish
Dude, you are about to have a good ole time. I would set something up with her today lol...please keep us posted and happy hunting.

If you're not give it a try you'll wank your whole life thinking about what could have happened here. Her photo is clearly an invitation to go further so go on. Tell her that they're even more beautiful that what you had in mind and play with her a little. Win win situation like you said. When you'll be bored you'll pick up a fresh new girl in her 20's and that's it. Don't miss this fun, you'll regret it. And older girls are fun, I did the same when I was about your age. Sweet memories...

I hear ya, but the picture of those big pale white tits is too hard to pass up. Beautiful looking b00bies

Don't care what the rest of her looks like, those b00bs need a fresh glazing.

They look very wobbly, soft and big. And in cottage she didn't wear a bra under her sweather.
If and when you do end up getting with her, try to take pictures in the heat of the moment if she naked and doesn’t immediately shut it down or anything. When they’re excited and horny oftentimes if you pull your phone out to record they’ll just laugh and be flattered. Better to do a video so you can catch some jiggle and get lots of stills from it later. Obviously if she gets weirded out by it then stop right away and don’t mess up your chances, but some of my biggest regrets with big titty conquests back in college was I didn’t even think to whip out my phone and try to get some footage lol

Fuck me, get in there boy, just GO FOR IT!!

Those boobs are gorgeous. I’d respond back and ask if I can touch them

Status
Not open for further replies.