With the retirement of Mrs. Charms (CCharms - Discussion only, NO Media), who will take her place(Successor) ?

marcos1984

Reaction score
You know who I'm talking about. I do not write the full name so as not to violate the rules. :rolleyes:

I dont think that Beshine... She lacks personality

Maybe Foxi Menage? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I mean actresses / models who make HC (B/G) content... I think foxy will join Allegra for futures Threesomes scenes :)LOL::love:)

I would like to know your opinions and Happy Holidays!!! :emoji_santa::emoji_santa::emoji_santa:

There are plenty of super enhanced girls who just show their boobs and do little else. We're not short of them. Lilly, Essex, Beshine, Foxy, Martina - all are super enhanced and that's it. Allegra does some (bad) hardcore.

There are plenty of super enhanced girls who just show their boobs and do little else. We're not short of them. Lilly, Essex, Beshine, Foxy, Martina - all are super enhanced and that's it. Allegra does some (bad) hardcore.
Martina ? Super enhanced ? :unsure:

When CC was at her biggest and not drained for several months, her boobs were the biggest by volume of any adult star out there.

I mean actresses / models who make HC (B/G) content... I think foxy will join Allegra for futures Threesomes scenes :)LOL::love:)
If this is your new year's wish I clearly have to disappoint you. You will never see again Allegra & Foxy together in pictures or videos.
The problem is the size problem . :emoji_nerd:

To be honest BESHINE IS THE BIGGEST BOOBS EVER !!!
Chelsea charms will be missed for having the BIGGEST BOOBS EVER!
And who knows Foxy Menagerie said that she’s planning to get even bigger BOOBS!!!

Yeah, I think that the throne will be with Beshine who is alone at the peak of this, then Foxy who has a boobie greed big enough to claim the crown, and she seems to be more and more comfortable as she grows bustier, and Martina Big, who is crazy enough to surprise us all with 30k or more.

But looking back at Chelsy, maaaan!!! It is kind of sad that her career one of the most important ones on this industry, ended up like that, like a hurricane that came and destroy all that took years to build, I mean, it is all right if someone take the path of walk out of the scene, and take those beautiful monsters off of her chest, it must be difficult to live everyday with such blessings attached, difficult but very funny, I think that it is something that came with the age, I mean there are the cases like Deena Duos, Tiffany Towers, Busty Dusty etc., Maybe Chelsea had this moment of "I am going to ended before I get to old" and it is completely valid, but such a great career should be ending with a great finale don't you think?

I think, that sometimes girls like Chelsea, need someone like us to encourage them to reach their boobie goals, cause Ive seen a video where she did a commentary on herself and she looked yeah happier with her face, but nostalgic about her bigger boobs, if She decided to ended up her career sooner than later is totally her choice and as a fan I only thank her for all the years of pleasure that give us with all her work, but it is hard to me the "what if", What if someone like me were her couple, I would encourage her like 10 years ago to go to the undisputed maximum size, or at least I would begged her to not drain anymore since the last couple of years and doing more sets, not hardcore, cause is something that she didn't enjoy, but more content, and change a bit her mind and reawake her boobie greed, maybe with that we could see a Chelsea with boobs 50% bigger than her last video or more, maybe right now she could be the really Biggest and making a lot of money, planning a huge retirement, but I understand that it is all a ”what if" what do you think? Imagine her being 50 or double the bigger she was, with a different attitude on her videos even more proud of what she had accomplished and preparing a great finale for her career?

I think Chelsea has been the last queen of giant sizes.

If in the future they allow to use those string implants or similar perhaps we will see giant tits. But for now ...
I follow a lot of bimbos and enhanced girls in Twitter and although most of them want to have fake bodies they want to achieve the plastic barbie looks with big boobs but nothing bigger than 5.000/6.000 cc.

Yes, I follow some of them in their "bimbofication" journey and the body modifications ... I am ok with the implants and even the fake butt. When they start to show the awful Wolverine-claws in pink ... well. But when you see their pretty and hot faces turned into masks due surgery ... Oh man T_T

When CC was at her biggest and not drained for several months, her boobs were the biggest by volume of any adult star out there.
I live in remote UK, so, had not heard of Chelsea Charms retirement, when did she announce it ? Shame, I loved her huge veiny tits, guess with the banning of string implants she will be the last ?

I live in remote UK, so, had not heard of Chelsea Charms retirement, when did she announce it ?
Hi, she announced her reduction & retirement in July 2020, and had the surgery quickly thereafter.
I can't post any pictures as she's on the DNP List.
Although string implants have gone the way of the five-penny Hershey bar, the good news is that there are other ways to attain super-sizes thanks to expanders.

Remote UK sounds awesome by the way. I visited the Lakes District and had never seen such lush scenery before. I thought I was on another planet!