BQ retirement.

BQ will definitely be missed.

The dedication to the forum here was amazing.

Wish you all the best. Your skills, politeness/professionalism when dealing with situations will be missed.
Thank you for the kudos.

I did try. Though, there were some members who saw my rude side (of course, these were the ones who came back cussing, and dissing the Forum).

Thank you @BreastQuest for creating and maintaining this site.
We wish you more breast quests in your retirement.
Help maintaining, yes.

But, creating, no. That's all on the Forum Founder, @admin

In my town, sadly, the quests are few, and far between. :cry:

Last edited:
This is sad news indeed, BQ has been around for as long as I can remember, we go back decades to when I was moderating BBW forums with Zorab.

He probably remembers me better as T2K until the model I represented preferred me not to contribute here.

All the best dear buddy, you will be sorely missed here....but I hope you still hang with us boobaholics!!

2019-01-22 13.43.28.jpg

This is sad news indeed, BQ has been around for as long as I can remember, we go back decades to when I was moderating BBW forums with Zorab.
Damn, buddy! You're making us older than we already are! ;) :LOL:

But, yep. 16 - 17 years. That's a long time anywhere.

He probably remembers me better as T2K until the model I represented preferred me not to contribute here.
Ah, yes! I was wondering what happened to you.

Though, with age, and because everything starts drooping, I really thought, you had changed your Username to, Ass2Knees (yes, we have a member with that name). :LOL:

All the best dear buddy, you will be sorely missed here....but I hope you still hang with us boobaholics!!
Thanks, bro.

Absolutely! I'll be around for awhile longer.

Ah, yes. How, I remember that picture of Mio! But, that TY sign, needs to be brought into the limelight. ;)

TYbq.png

Cheers, and Boob On,

Thanks BQ, for welcoming me in a year and a half ago, when I connected from a distant URL that your servers first rejected. I wrote you some thoughts about Yulia Nova and you hit the "Accept" button in response after that, and wrote me a nice email in return, which I really appreciated. This site is one-of-a-kind and very well run, you have done a hell of a job. We're all BreastQuesting here today because of the great work you and your other mods have done to hook us boob freeks up to the mother load! Hope you have a great retirement and see you around -- Brazz

Thank you @BreastQuest. You helped and taught me a lot here (y) :emoji_clap:

All the best and hopefull can still see you here!

Thanks for all the great content over the years, absolute legend