Who was the biggest shock for a breast reduction?

Oh man, you're right. That one was like Pearl Harbor as well.

Just befores. If I looked at the afters, I might fall into alcoholism again. :LOL:
Who is Emendy? where can I find more photos of her?

Must also mention Emily Born aka Kate Ballas

At the peak of her popularity, she caved in to pressure from family, friends and fashion-culture to get a reduction.

Yes, she modeled after that, yes, her breast tissue kinda sorta grew back. But it still feels like a dagger to the heart that she did that.

Attachments

• Emily Born Before & After.jpg
    Emily Born Before & After.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 2,482
I think her name is Sara zurberk , Rachel raxxx and both the women black chicks from Texas

Lolosavo aka JuicyJade9 - Could have been the next Linsey Dawn McKenzie if she kept her original breasts.

Susie Sparks - Gets a reduction long after retirement. Would have been cool to see her huge boobs under a modern lens.

Milena Velba - A true queen of boobs. Retirement is one thing, getting rid of her epic breasts was another. :(

Bettie Ballhaus - Cuts her famous pair for a lift.

LINDSEY DAWN MCKENZIE has to be one of the dumbest broads to ever get a breast reduction. She was getting paid good money for those perfect milk bags then she goes and chops them off, then she goes and gets implants to get her tiddys back. DAM!!!! Those MFs were perfect!!!!

Attachments

• E5cZNHDVkAMD3-D.jpg
    E5cZNHDVkAMD3-D.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 749
  • EDK3v1LWsAURjwW.jpg
    EDK3v1LWsAURjwW.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 707
  • FKpT7gSXsAIrKSU.jpg
    FKpT7gSXsAIrKSU.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 681
  • Ey7h59ZW8AIbxES.jpg
    Ey7h59ZW8AIbxES.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 727
LDM was still the most shock factor given little motivation behind. In general for famous BRs, other than LDM, obviously we had Merilyn S., whose post is still *growing* here, followed by Dors F. whose career (if any) did not recover either, and the one-time Aloe who I'll remember the best for many things. Aloe was 1. tall, like the currently active Lana K. with huge tits, 2. slim, like the younger elusive Lauraa18, and 3. formerly huge tits like the average J cups you see here, as well as 4. being a very brief performer simply to get BR funds (smh).

As much as I rate Merilyn and Aloe as (best of) GOATs I think their BR also were the most impact to how I see performers and BR.

I would also rate Rachel R. highly but frankly didn't pay enough attention so it wasn't as much a shock. There's no proof about MV so I have no comment. The rest were non-models/non-nude and since usually they never meant to gain attention, so I won't give them excessive attention.

Lolosavo aka JuicyJade9 - Could have been the next Linsey Dawn McKenzie if she kept her original breasts.

Susie Sparks - Gets a reduction long after retirement. Would have been cool to see her huge boobs under a modern lens.

Milena Velba - A true queen of boobs. Retirement is one thing, getting rid of her epic breasts was another. :(

Bettie Ballhaus - Cuts her famous pair for a lift.
Until there is an "after" picture of Milena that surfaces, I will not accept that she has had a reduction.

It’s been happening with so many girls. Nadia Cuevas, Cynthia Martell, Asian Barbie, thereal_latina_queenb, Mariantatte, Brilliantly Divine.

Now I’m hearing Yasmin Estrada, Destyni. Plus girls like Lupe Ramos and other models are talking about losing weight, and whatever they haven’t lose from the weight loss, they want a reduction and lift. SMH

Does anyone have post breast reduction pics of Milena Velba? I read just now she went to a small D cup. That is very small from her original size.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MilenaVelba/comments/t8llnt/reduction/ I think it's cap Bro, worry not.