It Was all My Sister's Fault (Erotic Literature)

Zaos1

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Big boob lovers, i am new in this forum but not new in the Erotic Literature about Big Boobs, i have some years creating a few stories about big boobs on literotica, But I've had a lot of trouble publishing my latest story on Literotica; they refuse to publish it because it 'was created with AI,' which has frustrated me a lot because the story was reviewed by a highly experienced volunteer editor. And since I haven't been able to publish it there, I've decided to publish it on this forum, where it's very likely to be enjoyed by all readers, as here we are all lovers of Huge Boobs :D

If you like the story, please give a like and a comment, I enjoy reading the comments, and that has motivated me to create more stories... ENJOY!

IT WAS ALL MY SISTER'S FAULT

INTRO: This story centers on Monica, a young woman in her late twenties, characterized by her reserved and self-conscious nature regarding her appearance. Despite her innate shyness, Monica possesses a noteworthy feature she has diligently concealed— her voluptuous figure. The potential attention it might attract has always made her uneasy.

One day, Monica´s outgoing and playful sister, Maria, inadvertently discloses this secret to a close client. Unaware of the potential consequences, Maria, thinking it´s a lighthearted jest, shares details about Monica´s 'ample assets'.

Intrigued by Maria´s description, the client becomes captivated by the notion of meeting both sisters, and extends an invitation to a house party he's hosting the following weekend. He also plans to introduce them to his best friend, Alex, who is renowned for his experience as a pick-up artist. Alex´s singular objective at the party is clear— to seduce Monica and unveil the generously endowed assets she has concealed beneath her clothing.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Monica stood before her closet, pondering over what to wear for the party. She was aware that choosing something tight and revealing would draw all eyes to her, a thought that made her uneasy. Ultimately, she settled on a loose-fitting blouse that provided complete coverage, intending to conceal her ample assets from prying eyes. By dressing modestly, she hoped to deflect any unwanted attention.

Initially hesitant, Monica agreed to attend the party with her sister's encouragement. On the day of the event, they arrived early, and Monica's nervousness intensified as she contemplated how she'd navigate potential attention.

Before entering the house, Maria complimented her, saying, "You look beautiful, sis. You don't have to worry; we are going to meet new friends and have a great time."

With a comforting smile, Maria linked arms with Monica, and together they entered the party. As they arrived, Monica's heart quickened at the sight of the lavish setting and the sophisticated guests mingling around. Her nervousness heightened, as she envisioned how she would navigate through the social interactions.

Upon their arrival, Ted, the homeowner and their gracious host, warmly welcomed them. He provided a brief tour of the house before introducing them to the other partygoers. Ted presented them to all his friends, with the exception of one—Alex, who lurked in the shadows, observing from a distance and strategically planning his approach.

He had already received a briefing from his friend, about Monica's shyness and the secret she was keeping. The challenge of seducing a reserved woman with generously endowed features intrigued him, and he couldn't resist being drawn to uncovering the mystery behind Monica's guarded demeanor.

With the finesse of a hawk, Alex discreetly kept watch on Monica from a distance, studying her body language and interactions with others. 'Shorty, brown hair, honey-colored eyes, fair skin, and a pair of hidden treasures... yes, I accept the challenge.' He noted her subtle attempts to remain inconspicuous, and this only heightened his curiosity.

After almost an hour had passed, Monica decided to head to the kitchen alone for a drink, presenting the perfect opportunity. Finally, Alex made the decision to approach her, his mind swirling with various ways to engage her in conversation. He deftly positioned himself in her path, ensuring their encounter would appear entirely accidental.

"Hi there," he greeted smoothly, flashing a charming smile as he gracefully entered her field of vision.

Monica looked up, taken aback by his sudden appearance. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she stammered a greeting in response.

"Sorry, if I startled you," Alex said, still wearing a warm smile. "I'm Alex. I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. You have an aura of mystery that intrigues me."

Monica blushed, feeling flattered, yet unsure of how to respond. She had never been the center of someone's attention like this before. "Really, a mystery, what kind of mystery?"

Alex contemplated, "The mystery of how big those hidden treasures are beneath that blouse—I want to unravel that mystery," but he said, "I'm not sure, perhaps that's why they call it a mystery.

"By the way, my name is Alex, but you can also call me White Wolf, like my friends do."

"Really? Why do they call you that?" asked Monica.

Alex pondered, "You'll find out soon enough," but he said, "They call me that because I'm as adorable as a little wolf."

In reality, the alias White Wolf was conferred upon him due to his seasoned hunting skills, ensuring no prey eludes his grasp. Unbeknownst to Monica, she remained oblivious that one of the world's most adept pick-up artists had set his sights on her, designating her as his chosen target.

With each passing minute, Monica's nerves gradually eased, and she discovered that she was enjoying the conversation more than anticipated. Alex's ability to put her at ease was both impressive and disconcerting. She pondered whether he might be aware of her secret, but dismissed the thought, considering she might be overanalyzing things.

As the night unfolded, Alex adeptly guided the conversation toward topics that would gently dismantle Monica's barriers. Starting with their shared interests, he asked about her hobbies and passions with genuine curiosity. Monica found herself willingly opening up to him, surprised at how comfortable she felt sharing her thoughts and experiences.

Unbeknownst to Monica, Alex was subtly pushing the boundaries of their conversation, testing the extent to which he could charm her into revealing her true self. He was aware of her secret, but chose not to confront her directly. Instead, he aimed for her to feel at ease enough to share it willingly, showcasing his prowess as a pick-up artist.

Sensing her increasing comfort, Alex's questions subtly delved into more intimate territory. He inquired about her dreams, fears, and past relationships, all while maintaining an air of genuine interest and empathy. Monica found herself sharing details she had never divulged to anyone, surprised at how easily she was opening up to a stranger.

Alex's touches also became more calculated, his hand occasionally brushing against Monica's arm or shoulder in seemingly innocent gestures. Each subtle physical contact sent a jolt of electricity through her, leaving her both exhilarated and slightly unnerved.

As the party began to wind down, Alex suggested they step outside for a breath of fresh air. Monica hesitated momentarily, her heart racing at the idea of being alone with him. However, his reassuring smile and gentle demeanor put her at ease, and she agreed.

Outside, the night air was cool and refreshing. They strolled along a path illuminated by soft, twinkling lights, their footsteps creating a rhythm that seemed to echo the connection between them. The conversation transitioned into more personal territory, and Alex shared stories of his past relationships and the lessons he had learned.

Monica found herself captivated by his words, hanging on every sentence as he spoke. Alex's storytelling was compelling, and she felt a sense of intimacy that was both thrilling and unsettling.

Then, he decided it was the moment to delve into more personal topics. He leaned in slightly, his voice turning into a whisper, as he asked, "I have a question that intrigues me— why did you choose to wear that loose-fitting blouse?"

Her heart raced, and she hesitated for a moment. Should she reveal the truth about her ample assets? "I'm not sure if I should tell you; it's embarrassing."

"You are absolutely stunning, Monica," he declared, his voice sincere and warm. "Your beauty radiates from within, and any man would be fortunate to have your attention."

Monica blushed, experiencing a blend of embarrassment and gratitude. Such compliments were unfamiliar to her, and they resonated deeply. Alex's ability to make her feel seen and valued was both captivating and disconcerting.

As their conversation continued, the distance between them appeared to diminish, and Monica sensed a magnetic pull toward Alex. Their faces were mere inches apart, and she could feel his breath against her skin. The tension between them was palpable, a blend of desire and uncertainty.

Alex's hand reached up, gently brushing a strand of hair away from Monica's face, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. His gaze locked onto hers, and for a moment, the world around them seemed to fade away. It was as if they were the only two people in existence, connected by an invisible thread of attraction and emotion.

Monica's heart raced, her thoughts a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. She was captivated by Alex, drawn to him in a way she had never experienced before. Yet, simultaneously, a voice in the back of her mind reminded her of the potential risks, the danger of letting her guard down completely to a guy she had only met a few hours ago.

"Thank you for your kind words; you're a really nice guy and all. However, I have a boyfriend whom I love dearly, and it wouldn't be right for me to be with another guy while I'm in a committed relationship."

Monica attempted to deter Alex's advances with this information. But as an expert pick up artist, he possessed a deep understanding of female psychology, knowing how to exploit this information to his advantage.

He could have simply accepted the rejection, continued enjoying the party, and met more people. However, the allure of the concealed assets Monica held was too tempting for him to resist. He was determined to see them, no matter what. Already, he had crafted a completely different strategy in his mind—a more Machiavellian and aggressive approach to advance his objectives.

"I completely understand and respect that, can you tell me a bit more about him? What's his name? Maybe show me his Instagram?"

At this moment, it seemed like he accepted the rejection. He took a few steps back, and they began talking about Monica´s boyfriend. However, she had no idea Alex was about to use this information against her.

While looking at the photos of her boyfriend, he thought to himself, "I'm sorry dude, but tonight I'm going to come on your girlfriend's huge breasts."

With all the necessary information about Monica's Instagram and her boyfriend, he sent a text to a friend, asking for a favor. His friend quickly created a fake Tinder account for Monica and sent the link to her boyfriend, presenting it as a private profile.

Almost an hour had passed, and they were conversing like friends when suddenly, Monica received a phone call from her boyfriend. "Excuse me for a moment," she told Alex and went to find some privacy to take the call. He followed her and observed from a distance. Though he couldn't hear much, judging from her expressions, he deduced she was having a disagreement with her boyfriend.

'Yes, my plan worked perfectly!!!' Alex was aware that women often experience emotional vulnerability just after a breakup, leading them to make unwise decisions with the wrong individuals in that short period. And there she was, right in front of him, her recently torn-down barriers making her susceptible. This predator could sense his prey´s weakness and was ready to strike with a new strategy!

Whether this breakup lasted forever, or a just a few days, didn´t matter to him. All he needed was for her defenses to be lowered for tonight, and that is precisely what he achieved. Now, armed with his skills, he was determined to advance his agenda. His goal— to expose her boobs and give her the best tit fuck of her life.

Just after Monica hung up the phone, Alex approached her and asked, "What happened? I'm sorry to pry, but you seem really upset after that call."

Monica, with tears in her eyes, replied, "I had a terrible fight with my boyfriend. He just broke up with me over the phone."

"Seriously? I'm really sorry to hear that. Look, I have an idea. Let's go talk in one of the rooms upstairs. You'll feel much better if you let it all out in some privacy and away from the crowd."

In that moment, it seemed like a good idea to her. It sounded as if Alex was genuinely trying to help her and make her feel better. Monica had no idea that she was standing in front of one of the most dangerous wolves in the world, and what he was capable of doing with his mind, once she stepped into his den.

As they entered the room, he quickly sent a text to his friend. 'the cow is in my room; she´ll be mine soon! keep her sister occupied until i finish my mission'

His friend replied. 'Perfect! I´ve got her covered. don´t forget to activate the hidden cameras. I´m also eager to catch a glimpse of those ample bosoms!'

After a while of consoling her and feigning concern about her breakup, Alex was poised to unleash all of his tricks. He approached and said, "Hey, relax, give me a hug," and in the process of embracing, he 'accidentally' touched her breasts.

"Oops, sorry, it was unintentional... but what's that I felt under your blouse?"

"Don't worry, it was an accident, just my chest."

"Really? But I felt something quite substantial; I had no idea you were concealing something like that under your clothes."

"Yes, I always wear loose tops because I don't like drawing attention to them."

"I understand. I'd be embarrassed, too, if I had a poorly done implant job."

"What? These aren't implants; they're natural."

"I don't believe you at all. Only women with poorly done implants feel embarrassed and try to hide them!"

"That's not true!" she said.

Alex could detect the anger in her tone. "Then show me. I want to see for myself."

"What? I'm not going to expose my breasts to you."

"Do you have something to conceal? Something you don't want me to see? Maybe an unsightly surgical scar."

Overwhelmed by the emotional impact of her recent breakup, Monica remained oblivious to the psychological game Alex was orchestrating. He strategically targeted her ego, with the intention of provoking anger, with the goal that her emotional response would seek validation and prove to her that her attributes are natural.

He pulled out that smug smile on his face. She wanted to strangle him.

"No!" she shouted. "But, remember I have a boyfriend, who sure as hell wouldn't be happy about me showing my boobs to random guys."

"You show them to your gynecologist, right?"

"So?"

"And your boyfriend is okay with that?"

"Of course."

"Well, then," he smirked. "What's the difference?"

"You're not my gynecologist."

"Now you're just making up excuses. How much did you pay for those?"

This was the moment when Monica had reached her limit. He was disparaging her breasts, and for a shy person like her, it felt like a direct assault on her self-esteem. The insinuation that they were fake cut deeply into her pride. Without hesitation, she removed her blouse, unhooked her bra, and exposed her naked breasts.

As her rounded breasts emerged from their confinement, and her bra landed the floor, regret immediately swept over Monica. There she stood, semi-naked in Alex´s room, revealing her bosom to him. The same guy she had rejected hours ago. The guy she had just met at the party, he was in front of her, lustfully staring at her bare chest, savoring every second of the sight of her full breasts and pink nipples.

"Holy shit," he said.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

She quickly shielded her nipples with her hands, allowing him only a fleeting glimpse. Yet, the moment her palms made contact with her breasts, she realized her nipples were rock hard. It wasn't from the cold. Her own body responded to the gaze in an unexpectedly arousing manner. She felt a sense of betrayal by her own anatomy.

'Bingo! you have fallen into my trap. Tonight, you are not leaving this room until I cum on those huge breasts,' Alex thought in his mind.

"Well, I couldn't see any scars." He smiled. "The surgeons sure did a good job."

He was still making jokes about her tits. She wanted to hit him, but for that she would've needed to remove her hands from her chest.

"Very funny," said Monica

"But, I can't really tell from those few seconds," said Alex. Of course, he wanted more. Women were his sport; he wanted to hang her on his trophy wall.

"I already showed you more than I should," she said.

"Come on, Monica."

In a soft tone, Alex called her name, a sound that sent shivers down her spine for reasons she could not comprehend. It became evident that he wasn´t willing to let this matter rest until she proved the authenticity of her breasts. Since he had already seen them, granting him a few more seconds seemed inconsequential.

"You have got ten seconds, and then we're done, understood?" she declared, reluctantly.

He nodded, and with a reluctant sigh, Monica lowered her hands. He couldn't take his eyes off her plump breasts. And as his hands rested on his hips, she noticed the bulge in his jeans, and she could swear that it got bigger, but she couldn't really tell.

"Well," he said, taking his time inspecting her breasts, "From this angle at least, they look real. I'm gonna need you to lie down on the bed now."

"What? Why?"

"So I can see them in a horizontal position," he explained. "You know, real breasts tend to flatten when a girl's on her back."

"You're an expert, aren't you?" she replied, sarcastically.

"I've seen a few of them, yes." He smiled.

In disbelief, she shook her head as she reluctantly climbed onto the bed and lay down on her back. He approached her and took a good look at her breasts up close. She felt really uncomfortable. However, her breasts, responding naturally to the position, flattened as expected— a testament of their authentic, large, and soft nature. Truly, they were really gifts of nature.

"Okay, so they sort of pass the eye test," he finally broke the silence.

"Thank you."

She had no idea why she was thanking him, but him acknowledging that her breasts looked real, made her feel good about them.

"But, I'm still not convinced."

"Come on!" she shouted in frustration.

"No. You see," he explained, "with that size, your breasts should feel very soft. If they were implants they would feel solid. I'm gonna need to touch them to make sure."

"N-- no!" She quickly sat up and covered her boobs before he could touch them.

"This was already too much. You're not touching my boobs."

"What are you afraid of?" He smiled. "That I will feel the implants?"

"I told you they were real!"

"Well then, let me touch 'em."

On any ordinary day, Monica wouldn't have let Alex reach this point. But tonight, his emotional manipulation had clouded her judgment. She was determined to prove that her ample, beautiful breasts were, indeed, real. Slowly, she lowered her hands, setting her breasts free.

"Fine," she said. "But just a quick squeeze."

"Let me take this off first," Alex removed his shirt and his jeans, he was left only with his boxers and sat down on the bed next to her.

Monica was already regretting giving him the green light to have his hands all over her breasts, but then, his fully visible upper body completely derailed her thoughts from what was about to happen. Her boyfriend was a nice guy, but with all the studying for an architectural degree, he didn't really have time to work out. He wasn't fat or anything, but the early signs of a beer belly were there. Alex's body, on the other hand, was like a sculpture, the perfect borderline between thin and muscular.

Then her eyes wandered lower to his boxers and the noticeable bulge that signaled a penis. His penis. She couldn't believe she was staring at it, but it was like the situation got rid of all her shame and only curiosity remained. She was trying to guess his size, when he suddenly started extending his arms towards her chest.

In the following moment, Monica sensed the touch of his rough hands on her soft skin as he delicately placed his palms on her silky breasts. He began to tenderly stroke her flesh, gently brushing over her stiffened nipples. Each caress sent a tingling wave of pleasure through her body. She couldn't believe she was enjoying this.

She looked down at his boxers and saw his bulge move as it was beginning to grow. Alex was getting an erection. Thinking of his hard penis made her feel repulsed and turned on at the same time. She felt violated, because he was getting off on her, but at the same time, she felt aroused, because it was her giving him the hard-on. She couldn't take her eyes off the outlines of his cock.

While she was staring at his bulge, Alex slowly transitioned from the gentle strokes to forceful groping, as he began to dig his fingers into her flesh deeper and deeper, caressing her bulging tits with his hands.

"Mmmph," she let out a muffled moan.

Monica realized she was beginning to enjoy the deep-tissue massage a little too much, and she knew she had to stop it, because Alex didn't intend to. She looked up at him. His pupils were dilated and his deep-blue eyes were glowing like he was possessed. She grabbed his hands and pulled them off her chest.

"I think that's enough to make a judgement," she said.

He shook his head, "Eh, I don't know. They are pretty realistic, I gotta admit. Nice, big, and soft. Can't feel anything unnatural in there. Still."

"No still," she replied. "Just admit that you were wrong."

"Nahhh," he said. "I need to do further tests. Unlike you, I just don't like making rushed judgements based on weak evidence."

Again with the insults. He knew how to keep her anger active.

"What further tests?"

He stood up, went to a drawer, grabbed some sort of lube and approached the bed.

"I'll just put a little of this lube on them, just so I can massage them deeper."

"No way!" She tried to object, but he didn't waste a second, and the next moment, she felt a cold liquid poured all over her chest. "Ahhhh--"

Monica shrieked from the cold, but Alex quickly placed his warm hands on her boobs, and after a few strokes, the freezing cold disappeared. The discomfort swiftly transformed into a pleasurable sensation, as the lubricant was making his hands glide softly over her skin. The way his palms slid across her slippery nipples sent waves of pleasure through her body, causing her to shiver. She tried her best to conceal her moans, because she didn't want him to see that she was enjoying it, but her breaths getting shorter were a dead giveaway.

Alex detected that she was trying to suppress her arousal and started playing with her nipples. She panted before letting out soft moans. Her high-pitched voice of pleasure then encouraged him to dig his fingers deeper into her tissue. A louder moan left her mouth, as she could no longer hold it in.

He began massaging her swelling breasts with even bigger intensity; firmly, yet smoothly, rubbing her lubricated flesh. Monica could tell from the outlines of his penis that he had become fully erect. She was guessing that he was somewhere around seven or eight inches. She felt guilty, but in her head, she started comparing him to her boyfriend. And Alex looked way bigger than her average-sized boyfriend.

She felt dirty, but she couldn't stop staring at his bulge. She saw a small spot of wetness beginning to appear on his boxers at the tip of his penis, as his pre-cum began soaking through the thin fabric. By this time, she was also becoming wet. She had to stop staring. Since she couldn't look away, she closed her eyes instead.

As she was continuously moaning from pleasure, Alex kept relentlessly rubbing her lubricated mounds, making her more and more aroused. After another minute of intense two-handed breasts massage, she suddenly felt his right hand leave her chest. When it did not return in the next fifteen seconds, she opened her eyes out of suspicion.

As her eyelids opened, the first thing she saw was Alex's erect penis. Shocked, she sprung up.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she screamed.

Freed from the tight underwear, his stiff cock was directly in front of Mónica.

"Relax," he said, still massaging her breasts with one hand, while he got rid of his boxers. "It's not what you think."

She felt violated, but she couldn't stop staring at his hard cock, as it bobbed between his legs while he moved. It was a big, thick, circumcised penis— a huge penis, like in the classic porn movies. But she was not going to give him that compliment.

"Why the fuck are you naked?!" she shouted.

"Just calm down," he said, as he placed both of his hands on her tits. "Your breasts, they are big and wonderful, but I still need to try something out. You see, the head of the penis is one of the most sensitive parts of the male body."

"No! you're not gonna--"

"Monica. Just trust me. I need to feel the texture of your breasts with my penis to be able to tell that they're real."

As he spoke, he kept gently massaging her boobs, a calculated effort to lull her into a false sense of ease. Deep down, she sensed the deceit, but in that moment, she was already entangled within his psychological web. He was perilously close to convincing her that it was acceptable, that Alex harbored innocent curiosity about the authenticity of her tits. However, she was not prepared to surrender. This had already gone too far. She needed to end it, immediately!

"This is... no. It's too weird... This is wrong," she protested, her voice trembling with uncertainty. "I have to go home now."

"Monica, look at me," he insisted, grabbing her cheek and directing her head to meet his intense gaze. His beautiful blue eyes locked onto hers. "I'll be quick. We'll be done in a second, and then we can go back down with the others, and you can go home. All right?" His words hung in the air, both a promise and a subtle coercion.

"No... I can't," she whimpered, the desperation in her voice echoing through the room. A cascade of tears began to flow from her eyes, and Monica found herself lost in the turmoil of the situation.

She wanted to cry. As Alex´s actions fueled her desire, a wave of guilt washed over her. She knew deep down that this was wrong. She had a boyfriend, and there she was, caught in a web of lust with a man she had met just a few hours ago— about to experience something that would betray her commitment.

Despite this, Alex clung to his position with unwavering determination, persistently employing his psychological tactics. His hand continued its gentle stroke on the back of her head, demonstrating both persistence and patience... Alex was deliberate in taking his time, acknowledging that the ongoing situation was a battle of wills, where the person with the stronger mindset would emerge victorious.

After a considerable time of gently stroking her head, Alex noticed a subtle shift in Monica. The tears had ceased, and she remained seated next to him, visibly more composed. In that moment, within Monica's thoughts, it did not seem like he had malicious intentions. The atmosphere between them had transformed, a semblance of calm settling in, as Alex continued his patient approach.

"I'm going to be very gentle," he said. "Just imagine that it's my hand, okay?"

Finally, Monica nodded... and thus, Alex had triumphed in this fierce battle of wills.

He gently pushed her to lie down, climbed on top of her, and with his erect penis facing her, he poured some more lube on her chest. It was still cold and it made her shiver, but the next moment, he grabbed his cock and slowly directed it towards her breasts.

First, he just lightly touched her skin with it and as she felt his warm, throbbing dick make contact, she bit her lip trying to hold in a moan. He began gently rubbing his shaft all over her womanly mounds.

As his warm penis brushed over her hard nipples, she felt jolts of pleasure flow through her body. He then sank his cock deep into her tissue and she could feel her heartbeat get quicker trying to keep up with its throbs, as more blood rushed through his already rock-hard shaft.

Finally, Alex grabbed her hands, placed them on the side of her breasts and ordered Monica to push them together, creating a tight, penetrable slit between them.

He placed his cock at the underside of her boobs and gently pushed his penis upwards. His shaft glided effortlessly through her lubricated cleavage, and she saw the head pop out under her chin before it retreated back to its cave. With an ease, similar to a heated knife cutting through butter, he began moving his penis back and forth between her fleshy mounds. And she felt herself getting uncontrollably wet.

Mónica couldn't fathom how things had escalated to this point. Just a few hours ago, Alex was a total stranger, and then, here he was fucking her tits. Not only was she allowing it, but she was actively participating by pressing them together. The tempo increased as he smoothly moved his erect penis faster through the improvised opening. The wet, slurping sounds echoed, as his member glided against her slick skin, and with each thrust, the tip of his penis edged closer to her face.

"You're a good girl," Alex said, as he reached out with his right hand and began stroking the back of her head. She couldn't help but be drawn into the dangerous allure of his deceit. Little did she realize, these words were but a treacherous web, weaving a false sense of ease around her, concealing the impending turmoil she was about to face.

Alex continued fucking her huge boobs and she never wanted it to end. No one had ever explored her breasts with such unrestrained desire. Not only it was the most pleasure she ever experienced, but she wanted it to last forever, so she would never have to face the consequences that loomed on the horizon. Deep down, she understood that repercussions would follow. But as long as this pure moment of lust between the two of them lasted, she didn't have to worry about them.

After a long time of pounding her huge breasts like a wild animal, Alex finally reached his limit. He stopped the tit fuck, he began jerking his penis, while pointing it right in the middle of Monica's huge breasts. In a few seconds, with a boyish moan, he started to come. She felt spurts of hot semen rain down on her chest as his cock erupted all over her round breasts. He aimed his shot directly at her hardened nipples, then continued unloading his semen all over her chest. He milked his penis until the last drop of cum landed on them.

While he discharged all his semen onto Monica's huge breasts, Alex released a primal howl, echoing the wild cries of a triumphant wolf, "Hauuuu!!! Hauuuuuu!!!" He knew he was being recorded on video, and made that sound to show off his victory. Then, he proudly stared at her semen-covered mounds; he admired his handiwork—the semen covered mounds. The huge boobs of Monica, finally, belonged on his trophy wall, and this was a visual testament of that.

As Monica lay there, covered in cum, she slowly came to the realization of what she had done. She had betrayed her loving boyfriend. The betrayal itself was a dark stain, but the fact she did it with a perfect stranger, made it a million times worse.

She grappled with the disbelief in her own actions. What was supposed to be a night of lighthearted fun at a party with her sister, unexpectedly spiraled into documenting the intimate talents of a mysterious stranger. As the overwhelming pleasure from the climax gradually disappeared, it left behind only the haunting feeling of shame.

Meanwhile, Alex wore a smug smile on his face. He was delighted because tonight's hunt was a complete success. He went to his desk, grabbed a box of tissues and threw it on the bed next to her.

"Here, clean up," he said.

She didn't expect after-sex cuddling from him, but this gesture still felt cold. She already felt sick to her stomach. For Alex, this meant nothing more than casual sex. She was just one more notch on the bedpost, He didn't see a woman, he only saw a pair of huge boobs. While he was making love to her breasts, she felt that she was special. She wasn't.

Monica started wiping off his semen from her chest. Alex, meanwhile, just went to the bathroom. Although she was still sticky from his load, she put on her bra and her blouse, eager to escape the stifling atmosphere. As she did so, Alex returned, unfazed by the emotional turbulence.

"Well, I think that is all for tonight," Alex remarked, his words hanging in the air like a heavy curtain closing on a nightmarish scene.

She questioned, "Is that all? Why did you come up to me when there are so many girls at the party?"

Alex said, "Do you really want to know? Okay, since you gave me an excellent night, I'll be honest, I approached you because of your enormous pair of boobs, yours are the best and the biggest I have ever seen and it´s been a true delight."

"What? How did you even know? It's impossible, my blouse kept them completely covered," she protested.

He countered, "Yes, that's right. Do you know Ted, the host of the party? I came because he mentioned a very shy girl with an impressive pair of natural breasts was attending tonight. Fortunately for me, it turned out to be true."

His words landed like a brutal slap. She concluded that the only way these guys could have known her secret was through her sister. She had been invited to the party under false pretenses; they merely sought to expose her huge breasts, and unfortunately, they had succeeded. The blame rested squarely on her sister´s shoulders. She wished she could vanish from the face of the Earth.

"Don't take it personally, sweetie," he sneered, with a twisted smile. "You boast the biggest natural breasts I have ever encountered— an authentic hidden gem...Now get the fuck out of here."

She fought to conceal her tears at that moment. What was supposed to be a friendly and enjoyable party, had turned into a nightmare. Instead of camaraderie, a stranger took advantage of her and exposed her huge breasts. She had initially believed in his good intentions, only to discover the depth of his deceit now that he had achieved his nefarious goal. How could she have been so naive? With a mix of anger and sorrow, she exited the room.

"I hope you can solve the problem with your boyfriend!" Alex yelled after her.

It was the final, crushing blow. Descending the stairs, tears cascaded like a waterfall down her face. Just minutes before, she was experiencing heavenly pleasure. Then, she was feeling excruciating pain. As soon as she got off, she went straight to look for his sister and told her that she wanted to leave the party that instant.

"Is everything okay?" her sister inquired, sensing the palpable turmoil.

"I'll explain on the way, let's go home," Monica responded, with a fragile voice.

Then they just walked out the front door and left that place.

****************************************************************************************************

Once beyond the threshold of the house, Ted wasted no time; he eagerly delved into the video, immersing himself in every haunting frame that the hidden cameras had relentlessly recorded.

Ted marveled, "Incredible, I was enchanted by the video. You skillfully exposed her ample bosom despite her struggles, despite all the resistance she put up. You truly are a master! By the way, what do you want to do with the video?"

"Thanks for the compliment. Our arrangement was crystal clear— I was to seduce and engage with the timid cow in your room, and you would capture the moment on video. You can do whatever you want with it. Unleash it upon the world by uploading it to a website, or keep it private. It´s entirely yours, a sinister trophy for your collection."

Interesting story. Some variation of this has happened in people's real life experiences, so it is not too fantastical and far fetched.

So did you use AI in the creation of the story?
English is not my native language, so I used AI for helping me to use the right words and the right sentences to be written in excellent English, then a native English speaker helped me to prooof read the story and make the corrections… so the story at the end is a product created by humans, but the Moderator or Literotica don’t think like that :(

Interesting story. Some variation of this has happened in people's real life experiences, so it is not too fantastical and far fetched.
Thanks… yes, profesional PUAs are real, and shy girls with huge udders are also real, may be in some part of the world a guy like this has hunted a girl like this :devilish:

so that means the story is a thumbs up?

English is not my native language, so I used AI for helping me to use the right words and the right sentences to be written in excellent English, then a native English speaker helped me to prooof read the story and make the corrections… so the story at the end is a product created by humans, but the Moderator or Literotica don’t think like that :(
Sounds like the story was created by AI and edited by humans, so in the end the story is a product created by AI.

i already explained how the story was created, You can believe what you want.

Whatever it is, what did you think of the story?

Thanks… yes, profesional PUAs are real, and shy girls with huge udders are also real, may be in some part of the world a guy like this has hunted a girl like this :devilish:

so that means the story is a thumbs up?
I've known plenty of women that were 'used' for sex by a guy who was leading them on, it's common. This shy-busty thing gives it a twist. Kudos.

I didn't read it because it was AI
Let´s pretend you are not a native english speaker, and you use this AI tool to help you to correct your writing skills, so native english speakers can understand your story at full and without mistakes... Does that make your story an AI creation?

Let´s pretend you are not a native english speaker, and you use this AI tool to help you to correct your writing skills, so native english speakers can understand your story at full and without mistakes... Does that make your story an AI creation?

Your stories are great!!! However you write them! Please write and post more!! :D

loved it and i love your work! keep on writing please
even more humil, release the videos and the implications. i love that road

Will there be a continuation?
i don´t know about this one, i have other stories in mind, but i did´t have find the time and proper inspiration to continue with them, when i have a flash of inspiration i will finish them, that is how i have created all my stories. xD