The psychology of big breasted women.

I had long relationships with 2 perfect young big tit woman.
I was proud to show it to my friends, I was happy first months.
and jealous, because other guys tried to ......

What happened?
the sex was perfect, first months. but- big titted girls are the same as normal girls. They are not hotrter in bed - or whereever you pratice sex.

soo - relationship ended with the tipical quiestion of all young women at 28/ 29/ 30 years old >>> I wonna have a baby

This is an excellent thread.

Yes indeed. It covers all the bases in 2 short pages.

1. Grasping at the mental state of women with big boobs.
2. Guys that try to act like they don't have an active account on this site trying to play coy.
3. The guy in the post above me not realizing that babies = bigger boobs and pulling his stock ahead of time.

There's no science to it, they're just like regular chicks except crabbier than usual because they can't sleep on their stomachs. The guy version of this is being the guy that is 6' tall. Even if you're 6 feet tall, you find it annoying on websites when 5'1" hobbits try to demand your height on their list of demands for some stupid reason such as heels or this cavewoman gene that makes them feel protected. So if you're some chick with big boobs, it sucks being reduced to the boobs, just like it sucks being a guy that's tall, or with a beard, or with a cool accent.

Never in my experience have I ever met a busty woman that didn't fantasize about getting a reduction. The only ones that don't complain are the ones with fake boobs, and the ones that complain the least frequently are those that can't afford it.

i agree you have to pretend they dont even have tits, usually works to deflect and be super interested about another aspect of them. i used to date a chick who was also a musician like me and i always gave priority to that. never told her that if she had not had those massive tits i wouldve never even talked to her =p.

the problem is for us that like such big hangers, you see one every once in a while, and im talking MAYBE one a year, with luck. like we get so few opportunities to get it right. (and if its the real big stuff like some mention here, i think ive seen like 3in the past 5 years)

We want a man that loves our tits for all their glory and to play with them but also be respectful about it. You can just start out asking about them and wanting to see them. You gotta out a little work into it. So going in, you have to act like they're not a big deal, worry about her and her personality, then go for the sexual side of it. And definitely make her feel good about the way she looks because even thought big breast are beautiful, sometimes we don't have the best confidence about them even when we know they're great.

We want a man that loves our tits for all their glory and to play with them but also be respectful about it. You can just start out asking about them and wanting to see them. You gotta out a little work into it. So going in, you have to act like they're not a big deal, worry about her and her personality, then go for the sexual side of it. And definitely make her feel good about the way she looks because even thought big breast are beautiful, sometimes we don't have the best confidence about them even when we know they're great.
This is all good sensible advice but the reality is that there are normally so many guys buzzing around the women with larger breasts, that playing the restrained respectful guy doesn't even get you noticed.

Larger breasts get you attention and lots of it and in my experience busty women are so distracted by all of the more go getting, lust enabled males that the notion that they will take time to consider the guy who isn't in their face, is just BS.

In the main, women like this are like moths and hence the biggest, brightest most energetic light in their vicinity is the only one they will see.

This is all good sensible advice but the reality is that there are normally so many guys buzzing around the women with larger breasts, that playing the restrained respectful guy doesn't even get you noticed.

Larger breasts get you attention and lots of it and in my experience busty women are so distracted by all of the more go getting, lust enabled males that the notion that they will take time to consider the guy who isn't in their face, is just BS.

In the main, women like this are like moths and hence the biggest, brightest most energetic light in their vicinity is the only one they will see.

In a David Attenborough voice: The female puts on a show... the males show up... and she selects one.

There's not really much more to it than that. She'll choose the best looking one. If she's a little bit older and looking for something longer lasting, she'll take into consideration his bank balance and then his personality and then whether or not he looked at her jugs over dinner. But still appearance first.

In a David Attenborough voice: The female puts on a show... the males show up... and she selects one.

There's not really much more to it than that. She'll choose the best looking one. If she's a little bit older and looking for something longer lasting, she'll take into consideration his bank balance and then his personality and then whether or not he looked at her jugs over dinner. But still appearance first.
Well said.

Given that a larger breasted woman is a defined prey (I know some claim that some guys don't care about boobs but let's be real, a large rack in any environment will always by clocked by every male in a 75 metre radius), I think that all gifted women know all the tricks and different approaches that men will take. Purely because they have been routinely exposed to them on a far more regular basis than many others.

They'll have experienced the cheeky chappy, the brazen groper, the Negging guy (a guy who speaks negatively about her in a funny way), the starer, the ignorer, the chat up one liner and the shy guy.

Like an elderly antelope that has escaped many a wiley Lion attack, they will be well aware of their prized assets and all the ways that guys will try to get hold of them.

And through all of this clamouring and vying for attention, the idea that she'll have the time to look past all these flapping clowns to the respectful, sensible nice guy quietly standing on the periphery is just horseshit.

How do I know, because I believed that bollocks when I was younger. I didn't want to treat them like meat, I wouldn't try it on with one woman and then move on down to the next grade, I would consider them as individuals and actively want to listen to them and all that led to was frustration, empty beds and a touch of bitterness.

Dude, I hate to break it to you but the reason huge busted women date average guys is that those guys met them young. Once a relationship really gets going, normal women (especially inexperienced ones) don’t leave. Bonds made at a young age are hard to break.

Then think you’re a guy with a girl like that... of course you’re not going to leave.

These girls get locked down early in life. They never get into the “marketplace” of dating so they never realize they could get a more attractive guy. It’s as simple as that.

I've noticed that super busty women have, often, not much confidence and tend to be shy and demure. For many, having massive mammaries is a burden. They cannot handle the 'fame', as some actors can't.

I've noticed that super busty women have, often, not much confidence and tend to be shy and demure. For many, having massive mammaries is a burden. They cannot handle the 'fame', as some actors can't.
I will admit I absolutely love the attention. But for those of you that haven't seen my thread I'll just say this. I love my husband very much and he is an amazing man. Yes, now he makes good money but no one ever understood why we were together. I knew I had something special and other believed he was out punting his coverage.

I have always been told I'm pretty but due to a long childhood filled with being bullied I never really believed it. I go for men that make me laugh, like most women do. My husband looks like Santa, and no he's not old. But he's always been a bigger guy, nerdy, and didn't have the best car. He moved back with his parents after college. But he had a sweet smile and this look in his eyes when we were together.

I have dated the hot guys and guys with money, but no one ever compared to him. I have always had large breast and yes over the years of relaxing, getting comfortable, and "letting go" they have gotten bigger. But we always knew they would because it runs in the family.

You guys can say all you want, honestly some of you just sound jaded, but we are normal women who just like to be treated with respect and know that a guy genuinely cares about us, and not just because they want to see our huge tits. There is a way to go about it but saying we're all like that is absolutely not true. You wouldn't believe guys I've dated just because they were nice and caring imstead of what they can offer on paper.

I will admit I absolutely love the attention. But for those of you that haven't seen my thread I'll just say this. I love my husband very much and he is an amazing man. Yes, now he makes good money but no one ever understood why we were together. I knew I had something special and other believed he was out punting his coverage.

I have always been told I'm pretty but due to a long childhood filled with being bullied I never really believed it. I go for men that make me laugh, like most women do. My husband looks like Santa, and no he's not old. But he's always been a bigger guy, nerdy, and didn't have the best car. He moved back with his parents after college. But he had a sweet smile and this look in his eyes when we were together.

I have dated the hot guys and guys with money, but no one ever compared to him. I have always had large breast and yes over the years of relaxing, getting comfortable, and "letting go" they have gotten bigger. But we always knew they would because it runs in the family.

You guys can say all you want, honestly some of you just sound jaded, but we are normal women who just like to be treated with respect and know that a guy genuinely cares about us, and not just because they want to see our huge tits. There is a way to go about it but saying we're all like that is absolutely not true. You wouldn't believe guys I've dated just because they were nice and caring imstead of what they can offer on paper.
I wasn't trying to offended, or be jaded. That was what I've noticed. I don't think ill of them. Over-confidence is overrated.

Even if it's true that you've dated the five foot nothing, fat, balding toilet cleaner, you'd be a statistical outlier. There's a wealth of evidence - sociological, biological, internet spergiogical - showing what is important to women (and people in general), and being nice doesn't top the list.

Even if it's true that you've dated the five foot nothing, fat, balding toilet cleaner, you'd be a statistical outlier. There's a wealth of evidence - sociological, biological, internet spergiogical - showing what is important to women (and people in general), and being nice doesn't top the list.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

You guys can say all you want, honestly some of you just sound jaded, but we are normal women who just like to be treated with respect and know that a guy genuinely cares about us, and not just because they want to see our huge tits. There is a way to go about it but saying we're all like that is absolutely not true. You wouldn't believe guys I've dated just because they were nice and caring instead of what they can offer on paper.

I respect your experiences and I'm pleased that you are happy. Maybe I am jaded, but in my years of experience those women blessed with great bait (nice body, pretty face, killer smile) really haven't been the kind that give the good guys the time to shine or push aside the himbos to let the gentlemen through, as they are too busy being feted, smoozed or chatted up by the cocky/ballsy ones.

It's a dog eat dog world and in that world that I've lived in, it isn't like the movies. Women don't notice the strong silent type or the nice nerdy guy and think 'hey, he's intriguing and different; I should take the time to get to know him. I'll ignore the constant clamouring for attention from all the other guys and really concentrate on getting to know the guy that isn't making a beeline for my pants or tits'.

Don't get me wrong, if you've got something that people want then exploit it, and I would have loved that attention on tap whenever I wanted it, but you can't really accuse me of saying they are all like that (i.e. me making a sweeping generalisation) and then claim to speak for all 'normal women' (which is you making a sweeping generalisation).

You might have met a bunch of great guys in your time but I've met a bunch of not so great girls in mine. So, I guess you have a perspective on your side of the fence (and all power to that) but I have a different perspective on the psychology of big breasted women from my side of the fence.

I gotta cut in because there is a lot of jumping to conclusions here that frankly aren't true.

I have dated multiple women with breasts ranging from large to *extremely large* and you know what? Their psychology has very little to do with their tits, really their boobs only influence their personality insofar as having a big chest shapes their life experiences. There isn't a one-size-fits-all big boob experience, just like their isn't a 'one-size-fits-all' being black experience. Some big busted women have experienced some serious creepers, others have not. So let me disabuse a couple notions here:

1) Big tit (including "incredible ratio") girls only date very attractive men.
Not true. I have successfully flirted with multiple large chested women who had no idea *what* I looked like. Do looks matter? Yeah of course they do, but unless you're very attractive (and can get away with almost anything) or very unattractive (have to be hilarious or possess incredible charisma/personality) then you're probably somewhere in the middle, like me. If you want a female, *any* female, to be interested in you- you have to be Interesting. That means some combination of witty, thoughtful, charismatic, charming, sincere, and at least a teensy bit different than the majority of other guys who have vied for their attention.

2) Don't Look At Boobs
This has truth in it, but as with most things the devil is in the details. The first thing you have to do with any woman you're interested in is establish rapport. That means she has to be at least somewhat interested in what you're saying and what you think before you tip your hand that you're interested in her sexually. (One caveat, this advice is for normal every day situations, not "Tinder Rules" where its purely an 'I want to fuck' situation.) If you leer at a woman's chest before you establish any kind of connection with her- she is most likely going to either A) feel good about herself but lowkey rule you out or B) feel creeped out. But there are as many other ways for a woman to take that as there are women- you can't know how their day/week/month/year have gone, so if you blow it early do yourself (and her) a favor and don't read too much into it and move on.

And my piece of advice: find something else you like about your big-boob flame. I mean really, truly enjoy. Ideally multiple somethings. People, not just women, can sense sincerity (unless you're a truly spectacular liar). If you can share genuine compliments or display appreciation for other things they do you will not only have a better chance of holding their interest- they will have a better chance of holding yours.

And to Fuko's Uncle- yeah dude if you look like hammered shit the odds are against you. But giving up because the odds are against you is going to attract exactly 0 people. If you aren't sexy you're gonna have to work many times as hard as naturally attractive people to get the attention of highly attractive women. But it does happen. Comedians do it all the time. The statistical data may be factually correct, but you're not bound by fate to be a victim of statistics. If that were the case lets just give up on free will and give in to determinism, because there is no point in doing/trying anything.

Last edited:
And to Fuko's Uncle- yeah dude if you look like hammered shit the odds are against you. But giving up because the odds are against you is going to attract exactly 0 people. If you aren't sexy you're gonna have to work many times as hard as naturally attractive people to get the attention of highly attractive women. But it does happen. Comedians do it all the time. The statistical data may be factually correct, but you're not bound by fate to be a victim of statistics. If that were the case lets just give up on free will and give in to determinism, because there is no point in doing/trying anything.

Given up? I'm not sure if I can be said to have given up or not.

On the one hand, I'm not a slob or a drunk and I can make people laugh. On the ther hand, I'm not doing cold approaches every day. If you want a measure of what I'm working with though, I've never had an honest match on Tinder or any of the other Tinders - just prostitutes and girls who swiped the wrong way by mistake.