Tales of a topless mom

Reaction score
Thought I'd make my own thread rather than take over someone elses:

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...th-friends-moms-breast.13542958/#post-2220594

As the title suggests I'm a mom who is frequently topless at home, around the house and the backyard, I'm not ashamed to be topless around guests (husbands friends and sons friends and yes they are no minors).

I'm genuinely a top-free advocate and promote the top free lifestyle as much as I can, living in Texas it certainly helps with the heat to be topless and to get the air to my breasts.

feel free to ask questions !

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...th-friends-moms-breast.13542958/#post-2220594

As the title suggests I'm a mom who is frequently topless at home, around the house and the backyard, I'm not ashamed to be topless around guests (husbands friends and sons friends and yes they are no minors).

I'm genuinely a top-free advocate and promote the top free lifestyle as much as I can, living in Texas it certainly helps with the heat to be topless and to get the air to my breasts.

In response to men (or women) seeing your enormous chest, what’s one or two of the most outrageous experiences you’ve had in public?

As a Texan myself, I hope that you free those bad boys out please

That sounds absolutely amazing. I'd love to be friends with your son...or neighbor...I wonder how many of your sons friends are hard all the time they are at your house...

In response to men (or women) seeing your enormous chest, what’s one or two of the most outrageous experiences you’ve had in public?

by far the most common responses are from women, girls in bars want to motor-boat them, I've had female co-workers almost obsess about them, they'v asked to touch them, one asked to see them (which I obliged).

I guess the most memorable one was this one time at Costco when this guy was shopping with his wife and he couldn't take his eyes off my breasts (I was wearing a low cut tank top, no bra and a ton of cleavage) and it was obvious that he kept walking around the aisles so he could walk passed me again and again, and his wife eventually realized and then started yelling at me for showing off my breasts (even though I was fully clothed).

She had a full Karen meltdown and I just laughed and said it was ok and that he was probably going to give her a good fucking when they got home but he'd be thinking of me.

That sounds absolutely amazing. I'd love to be friends with your son...or neighbor...I wonder how many of your sons friends are hard all the time they are at your house...

I'm sure they are hard the whole time, apparently the other moms are never topless lol

I'm sure they are hard the whole time, apparently the other moms are never topless lol
I'd imagine not lol! I'm sure you are incredibly popular.

I can tell you love teasing and like guys looking at your chest more than your face. Is that true? I think its incredibly sexy.

I would love to see what happens when wear a bra and your titties spill out. I would lose my mind ☺️❤️

I don't wear bras anymore but I wear supportive tank tops (like the one in my profile picture) or soft bralettes, they are cheaper and more comfortable than traditional bras plus they make me more bouncy