Poetry Travis, aka PoetryStudios - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Her ass?
Beautiful with or without makeup?
Her lips to blow your mind?
Loves to ride motorcycles?
Mastery of the art of belly rumbling?
Loves to play the same videogames you enjoy?
Her love for the Arts and poetry/paintings she creates?
She can talk trash to trolls and really go nuclear if someone pisses her off?
Deep philosophical ramblings that may or may
not go somewhere during pillow talk?

Seems like Poe has a lot to offer IMO

------

Seriously though, let's not try to define a woman by one thing that's attached to her body.

Anyway, here's one of the rare moments in recent times Poe shot a video in landscape mode!
I always wondered what type of of knights bankrolled her by buying “designer” Poetry Travis merch in the late 2010s and her same redundant ish over the past 5-6 years (100 per 3 minute videos)… Now I know…

I always wondered what type of of knights bankrolled her by buying “designer” Poetry Travis merch in the late 2010s and her same redundant ish over the past 5-6 years (100 per 3 minute videos)… Now I know…
If this is a shot at me, you're way off base brother. I'm just saying that everybody has something to offer, whether they look like Poetry or a quiet librarian most don't really notice.

Everyone has value.

She seems to be having a really hard time getting her tummy in order, maybe she needs to do the right exercises.

Simmer down champ. Read that again. I never said she was unattractive. I said her tits are on their way to losing the mass like GoddessDior. We've all seen Poe lose weight then gain weight back. Losing weight always flattens huge tits out. I hope her tits stay fluffy...but only time will tell how her body will truly respond to losing xx amount of weight overall.
They're already looking kinda flat from certain angles honestly I think she lost a lil too much weight because her ass doesn't look as plump and full as it used either but she's a fine woman no matter what size.

I don't even know if she's posting content anymore. I stopped subscribing minutes ago. Might be a little too late for that brother.

I don't even know if she's posting content anymore. I stopped subscribing minutes ago. Might be a little too late for that brother.
She's not, I sacrificed my 5bucks just to check. And immediately wished I used it on wendys. Aye but I saw some vintage tits as I scrolled down to 3years ago material lol

She's not, I sacrificed my 5bucks just to check. And immediately wished I used it on wendys. Aye but I saw some vintage tits as I scrolled down to 3years ago material lol
Seems like she puts more effort in the VIP page. Last time I checked.