Poetry Travis, aka PoetryStudios - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Is Poetry reading this thread? She suddenly posts new photos and vids after I told DDlover she only posts on OF lol

That cannot be a coincidence. She's looking good though. Thick or slim.

I really don’t like seeing her like this…It almost looks like she’s dying
I agree. I hate the thin/saggy look. It does remind me of death or illness. I'm always for "bigger the better" so I'm disappointed to see how her rack looks now. Yeah, they are still big, but have lost "volume". Weight loss sucks with some girls. It really takes a lot from their chests sometimes. I'll come back if she puts that weight back on.

Last edited:
It is easily and often overshadowed by how crazy huge her tits are but I think she has a pretty nice ass. I also like how in every single shot, even the one where her back is completely to the camera instead of angled, you can see her tits just cause of how absolutely insanely massive they are.
This is a fine woman!!

I really don’t like seeing her like this…It almost looks like she’s dying
I agree. I hate the thin/saggy look. It does remind me of death or illness. I'm always for "bigger the better" so I'm disappointed to see how her rack looks now. Yeah, they are still big, but have lost "volume". Weight loss sucks with some girls. It really takes a lot from their chests sometimes. I'll come back if she puts that weight back on.
I don't want to lean into this cause I love thick ass women too but ya'll sound a little crazy saying her losing weight means death or illness. Gaining weight and being obese defines that more if anything. Technically a woman her height should be like 140-150.

I don't want to lean into this cause I love thick ass women too but ya'll sound a little crazy saying her losing weight means death or illness. Gaining weight and being obese defines that more if anything. Technically a woman her height should be like 140-150.
I don't mean it literally, only that it reminds me of death or illness. I've been around a lot of ppl that have drastically lost weight b/c of cancer or an illness.

Yeah that's true, and you do have a point, but nobody's getting into technicalities. we're simply just voicing our opinion on what we're use to seeing of her vs what she looks like now.

Yeah that's true, and you do have a point, but nobody's getting into technicalities. we're simply just voicing our opinion on what we're use to seeing of her vs what she looks like now.
I don't mean it literally, only that it reminds me of death or illness. I've been around a lot of ppl that have drastically lost weight b/c of cancer or an illness.
Aight cool. Would ya'll fuck a Slim Poetry still if you had an opportunity?

Attachments

• IMG_6521.jpeg
    IMG_6521.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 300
  • IMG_6522.jpeg
    IMG_6522.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_6523.jpeg
    IMG_6523.jpeg
    905.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_6524.jpeg
    IMG_6524.jpeg