My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

There was no video.
Post yours if you would like. I'm sure ppl will love it being that she won the voting back in 2019, I think.
It does look like her...
Im not sure if I understand correctly, how could there be no video of her if there is a gif of her? Is there another site she is posted on?

Lol, no there are ppl that get really great ones too.

sure, a broken clock is right twice a day too!

But no one posts with the consistency of quality (both of the images captured and the tits!) as you! All of them are out of this world, never see you bothered to post anything even borderline.

We really are lucky to have you pounding those streets with a gaggle of sd cards and batteries in your pockets with eyes in the back if your head!!

Many thanks my man. Godspeed!

Im not sure if I understand correctly, how could there be no video of her if there is a gif of her? Is there another site she is posted on?
He does not post full vids, he posts gifs. Been discussed before in the thread why he goes that way, maybe moderated now. Hopefully you won't drop her name/handle here, if she googles herself probably won't be happy.

He does not post full vids, he posts gifs. Been discussed before in the thread why he goes that way, maybe moderated now. Hopefully you won't drop her name/handle here, if she googles herself probably won't be happy.
Makes sense

These gifs are ridiculous

@huambrillo
You are a perverted sleeze ball

Thank you kind sir
You're welcome!
Master, we need come Back!
:LOL:
As you may remember (or not) I had computer problems (been browsing from my phone since) got a new, modern laptop (which I still don't "feel" yet), tried everything to extract content from that HDD with no success. Luckily I didn't lose all my stuff but a good chunk of 2023 material. I guess I never recovered from that loss. Though, it was that and life events (been on a leash, you could say) but I will post some more soon. Stay tuned.

Not sure who this is but there is another candid of her online, absolutely beautiful woman. The best I’ve seen. I wish I knew more about her
There was another guy a few months ago that also talked about such video but only shared a screenshot of her face. That other one wasn't me.

There was another guy a few months ago that also talked about such video but only shared a screenshot of her face. That other one wasn't me.
Understood, I suspect it’s from full body captures, that’s the only other place I’ve seen her. Her figure is a solid 10