My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

huambrillo friend; First, thank you for your wonderful work, teacher. just a comment, your publications have changed in terms of the waiting time between one and the other, do not abandon us so much and come here more often, carefully.

your friend Benito C's
For the most part it's low participation that often makes me think maybe it isn't that important to update. Once before the pandemic I decided to wait and not update until someone posts something, anything, and it took over one year, I think. Other times it's just because I'm busy but even then, I used to keep it at every 3 weeks. Glad to see someone notices . I will go back to that routine.

@huambrillo
You are the master. Thanks for your contributions, you have hands down the best candid content out there.

Master huambrillo, all of is, Need more of your stuff, please.

Atte. The boas of Pitó Gang
Sorry, I've been having computer problems the last 2 weeks or so (only been able to login thru the phone).
Hopefully, it gets fixed soon

There was no video.
Post yours if you would like. I'm sure ppl will love it being that she won the voting back in 2019, I think.
It does look like her...
Im not sure if I understand correctly, how could there be no video of her if there is a gif of her? Is there another site she is posted on?