My girl doesn't love her knockers but I do (32J)

Congrats ... lushness is the word(y)

:emoji_eye::emoji_eye:

Sorry for the long absence.

Gentleman I need your help.

G.f size. 32H seeming closer to 32J

My girl is scheduled to have a reduction within a month.

She has incredible breast. Nearest thing I can compare them to is Lolosalvo type of breasts. She hates them, can't stand them and thinks they are just big and ugly. She believes she can't find any cute outfits ( bras, bikinis, clothes in general) that she can wear that will fit. I've pointed her and showed her different places that have what she wants but she's not receptive or scolds at the price (which I'm willing to pay)

She was off and on about it due to finding the right doctor but she's (as of right now) is locked in and ready to do the procedure. Main issue is she is having insurance cover the procedure but isn't thrilled with the doctor. She found another doctor that she really likes that will do the procedure but out of pocket.

Here's what I need help with.

Trying to convince her (which she's mildly open about) to temporarily model until she gets the funds to be able to afford the doctor she wants.

She doesn't believe there's money to be made cause she's always stating (who would want to see these monsters).

I believe once she sees (even in this crowded o.f market) that she can make a little something she'll at a minimum delay the surgey and ride the wave or even keep them.

Any advice appreciated.

Maybe you both should see a therapist together to discuss and weigh the pros and cons? Has anyone ever seen a decent looking BR? I haven't and there's no going back once they're gone. I cannot believe the thought of a reduction would even enter her mind unless she was experiencing pain from her gorgeous breasts. Good luck man!

A long time lurker but finally making my contribution. Looking to see where this goes. My gf isn't in love with her breasts but I'm trying to tell her that there's a community out there that would adore them. Let me know what you guys think.
Mouthwatering

She has incredible breast. Nearest thing I can compare them to is Lolosalvo type of breasts. She hates them, can't stand them and thinks they are just big and ugly. She believes she can't find any cute outfits ( bras, bikinis, clothes in general) that she can wear that will fit. I've pointed her and showed her different places that have what she wants but she's not receptive or scolds at the price (which I'm willing to pay)

She was off and on about it due to finding the right doctor but she's (as of right now) is locked in and ready to do the procedure. Main issue is she is having insurance cover the procedure but isn't thrilled with the doctor. She found another doctor that she really likes that will do the procedure but out of pocket.

Trying to convince her (which she's mildly open about) to temporarily model until she gets the funds to be able to afford the doctor she wants.

She doesn't believe there's money to be made cause she's always stating (who would want to see these monsters).

I believe once she sees (even in this crowded o.f market) that she can make a little something she'll at a minimum delay the surgey and ride the wave or even keep them.

Any advice appreciated.
She definitely shouldn't. She has a perfect form. She is definitely a goddess of a woman.

A long time lurker but finally making my contribution. Looking to see where this goes. My gf isn't in love with her breasts but I'm trying to tell her that there's a community out there that would adore them. Let me know what you guys think.
I love them! Please show her these comments. Would she like some tributes?

Such a crying shame that she can't see how immaculate her breasts are. Those are some of the nicest naturals I've seen on this forum and she could definitely make some money with them if she starts an OF or Manyvids.

I wish more women could understand how much guys like us love their voluptuous bodies. Nothing gets my blood going like a pair of breasts like that. Best of luck in convincing her to reconsider the surgery.

Any advice appreciated.
Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures
Here are some options
1) Get a pocket watch. Start swinging it back and forth in front of her eyes repeating this phrase over and over
"Your Breasts are perfect the way they are"
Once she starts repeating it keep going for another 2 minutes then snap your fingers and act like nothing happened
2) Get an empty tea cup and swirl a spoon around in it over and over repeating the phrase from above
3) Empty the gas tank in your car(s) and put large "CLOSED" signs on every gas station within a 40 KM radius
4) Go the the clinic beforehand and put a chains around the all the doors - I know it's a fire hazard but desperate times, man... Desperate times...

But I do feel your pain. My wife doesn't like hers either. She gets annoyed by my obsession with them. She also would never send me a picture of them or let me take one. I've had to do it all in secrecy.
I feel your pain my man. My GF doesn't like hers and she is DDD. Her friends are jealous of her and her X hubby didn't like them. Me LOVE them!

Any advice appreciated.
If she's in two minds, suggest she starts an OF just to see how it goes. This is the option she can change if she doesn't like it. No going back on the other option.

The OF could be anonymous (with a mask on for example), or without, and she'd have a bunch of us signing up no doubt with other success following shortly after

Be supportive, allow her to make the decision, but of course there's only one that can be tried and her mind then changed. She'll be surprised how popular she is on OF in my view

Tell her she's crazy. Most guys here would just follow her around if they ever saw her in person - her tits are so mesmerizing.

Natural full beautiful pair yum