My girl doesn't love her knockers but I do (32J)

Any chance of any more pics?
Might try to get an O.F up this weekend to test the waters. :emoji_fingers_crossed:. She vigorously believes their isn't an audience for her body type. She even tossed out old bras that I managed to save (I was like hey somebody might want this)

Would definitely need help from the forum to gather some steam. I'll let you know all know what she says.

Any ideas on other models I can show her or point to and say hey look how things turned out for them?

The few I can think of are juicyjade and madygio

Last edited:
Nina Phoenix, cassei0peia, alaura grey, poetry travis, just to give a few for example

A long time lurker but finally making my contribution. Looking to see where this goes. My gf isn't in love with her breasts but I'm trying to tell her that there's a community out there that would adore them. Let me know what you guys think.
Dear God, they're perfect!! :love: :love:

Might try to get an O.F up this weekend to test the waters. :emoji_fingers_crossed:. She vigorously believes their isn't an audience for her body type. She even tossed out old bras that I managed to save (I was like hey somebody might want this)

Would definitely need help from the forum to gather some steam. I'll let you know all know what she says.

Any ideas on other models I can show her or point to and say hey look how things turned out for them?

I mean pretty much EVERYONE here on this forum adores her

Honestly I'm not sure what to answer it with, is there any chance you could send us more, especially if there's lots of tummy in it please?

You'd be surprised by how many people love tummies and huge tits, I refreshed myself by looking at her and I instantly got hard, she has an audience for sure