MEGA Busty Neighbor. *PICTURES* Extreme Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her tits weigh 8 pounds each . she also sold me 5 of her bras... they are MASSIVE !!! She would tell me about breaking bras .. She would break straps and also the under wire!!! Amazing weight.. she says she cause a handfull of car accidents from her massive melons as well

Seems a little far fetched for my liking. Probably just some fantasy.

Her tits weigh 8 pounds each . she also sold me 5 of her bras... they are MASSIVE !!! She would tell me about breaking bras .. She would break straps and also the under wire!!! Amazing weight.. she says she cause a handfull of car accidents from her massive melons as well
Would you like to upload a pic showing all of those bras?

no worries... i love that think its far fetched .. i would too if I didnt have the texts to prove it all...
Not bothered about these so called "texts". The whole story seems so hyper. She lives next door to you? She's been a sex therapist, had 300 guys and taken a 9 inch cock up her back pipe?. Not to mention she's like the local "bus". What you need to do is stop for some air, stop smoking weird shit and get the help that you need. When the smoke clears and all is well, you'll realise you've just added yourself to the Tits in Tops hall of fame of bullshitters!. Best of luck.

more pics... more recent.. she has boobs that weigh 8 pounds each... shes fucked over 300 guys... more to cum.....
I've been looking at these pictures and I have doubts, the last pictures looks like it has been photographed from something,a TV or a laptop. I could be mistaken but the quality is very bad

I've been looking at these pictures and I have doubts, the last pictures looks like it has been photographed from something,a TV or a laptop. I could be mistaken but the quality is very bad
The whole thing seems rather dubious. I don't mind if someone clearly states that the story posted is fictional, but to pass an outlandish story as true is just an insult to our intelligence. The amount of posts recently that have had photos included which are blatantly from the internet and are not personal images is unreal. Its quite delusional really.

The whole thing seems rather dubious. I don't mind if someone clearly states that the story posted is fictional, but to pass an outlandish story as true is just an insult to our intelligence. The amount of posts recently that have had photos included which are blatantly from the internet and are not personal images is unreal. Its quite delusional really.
no worries bro.. like I said I wouldn't believe it either.

i gotcha... nothing i can do to change your mind. lots of these are older pics ,, some recent.

Would you like to upload a pic showing all of those bras?
here ya go...i put the on white bra on a pillow to recreate her bust and titfuck it

Attachments

• PXL_20221102_044014934.jpg
    PXL_20221102_044014934.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 680
  • PXL_20221102_044027594.jpg
    PXL_20221102_044027594.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 683
  • PXL_20221102_044033425.jpg
    PXL_20221102_044033425.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 676
  • PXL_20221102_044044530.jpg
    PXL_20221102_044044530.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 700
Anyone interested in a gangbang with her ??
Since she's up for a gangbang, why not ask her to record a 30 second video asking us at Tits in Tops if we'd like to come and gangbang her?

That way people know she's on the level.

Since she's up for a gangbang, why not ask her to record a 30 second video asking us at Tits in Tops if we'd like to come and gangbang her?

That way people know she's on the level.
Great idea.. I will see whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.