MEGA Busty Neighbor. *PICTURES* Extreme Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1976

Reaction score
I am one of the luckiest guys in the world. I had no choice but to be a MASSIVE BOOB LOVER with this legend living directly next door to me growing up.
She is "Busty Nicky" (not her real name). She was short and stacked and loved to show them off.

I would watch her get naked as I spied on her bedroom on the 1st floor stroking my meat while watching her play with her melons.

She was a DD in jr high and kep growing til she got to FF cup by graduation.

She was always washing her dads car in bra and bikinis to tease all the neighborhood boys.

Shortly after high school she got into stripping and showing off her G to GG cups....

She really knew what she was worth with those huge tits.. absolutely huge on her 5 foot frame.

Want to know more about Busty Nicky ?

Attachments

• media_61f95fc2718925.71276284.png
    media_61f95fc2718925.71276284.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 6,578
Last edited:
more pics... more recent.. she has boobs that weigh 8 pounds each... shes fucked over 300 guys... more to cum.....

Attachments

• media_61f95fec97a2b3.23452215(1).png
    media_61f95fec97a2b3.23452215(1).png
    190.3 KB · Views: 3,251
I am absolutely down to hear about those 300 guys. Has she told you about them?

she worked as a "sex therapist" and serviced hundreds that way alone.... she had 10 cocks on the "roster" at one time in personal exploits. she started fucking early high school and went crazy.

she did a few 3 somes and DP .. she also fuck a nearly footlong cock... her biggest

And so do I after seeing those pics!

Does she send them to you personally?

she worked as a "sex therapist" and serviced hundreds that way alone.... she had 10 cocks on the "roster" at one time in personal exploits. she started fucking early high school and went crazy.

she did a few 3 somes and DP .. she also fuck a nearly footlong cock... her biggest
Are you sure this isn't all fantasy?

Are you sure this isn't all fantasy?
That's the best part. I could prove all this in texts she sent me. It feels like a dream...but it's all real. And this is the tip of the iceberg

Status
Not open for further replies.