MEGA Busty Neighbor. *PICTURES* Extreme Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waaaant
cool man... so... this is no exaggeration and no BS... she was a super early bloomer who became a stripper ... shes also a nymphomaniac. Fucked over 500 guys easily by her own count... once fucked 5 guys at once...at one point with 2 cocks in her pussy and one in her ass... and one in her mouth and the last titfucking her.... fucking insane big tit slut.... Her tits are actually still growing.. its amazing

cool man... so... this is no exaggeration and no BS... she was a super early bloomer who became a stripper ... shes also a nymphomaniac. Fucked over 500 guys easily by her own count... once fucked 5 guys at once...at one point with 2 cocks in her pussy and one in her ass... and one in her mouth and the last titfucking her.... fucking insane big tit slut.... Her tits are actually still growing.. its amazing
who would want to be with a nasty pig like that lol

oh because shes banged toooooo many guys just pure gross
i totally agree bro.. shes NASTY AS FUCK now... i got her when she was young. we recently reconnected...and I started asking her about her exploits... trust me bro.. this is tip of the iceberg with this slut... if you wanna know more let me know... we can skype lol

i totally agree bro.. shes NASTY AS FUCK now... i got her when she was young. we recently reconnected...and I started asking her about her exploits... trust me bro.. this is tip of the iceberg with this slut... if you wanna know more let me know... we can skype lol
Why do you need to skype with the guy to let go of some details? Why not here?

Thread locked, as it's still total bollocks and merged with the existing thread. Eric69

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.