Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Who wants to see B/G content?

• Yes

Votes: 766 94.5%
  • Soft core is fine

Votes: 45 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like her ManyVids is gone now too, did it get renamed / moved? Hope I didn't miss out, she's gorgeous and this thread has been amazing.

Her MV will be temporarily down due to an administrative issue on the back end. Hopefully we can get this rectified and have it back up asap.

Good news gentlemen,

For those who have in boxed me directly and asked me to keep them up dated on both Manyvids and Clips4Sale.

You can find her pages here:

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004703429/MariaMilkers/Store/Videos/

Because Clips 4 Sale is such an old platform you have to have uploaded clips and opened a "store" before anyone can see a profile.

Also attached is a pic from a recent milking video we are working on.

More to follow.
I've never so badly wanted a woman's milk all over me

When her MV is up I’ll be buying everything

Thanks a lot, we really appreciate the support.

Her Manyvids is back up now.

We will probably try create a YT channel for a third time since I think the problem was that her “beacons” link was solely responsible for her channels getting banned / taken down.

It will probably focus on clothing try ons and lactation / breast pumping content.

Thanks a lot, we really appreciate the support.

Her Manyvids is back up now.

We will probably try create a YT channel for a third time since I think the problem was that her “beacons” link was solely responsible for her channels getting banned / taken down.

It will probably focus on clothing try ons and lactation / breast pumping content.
Hope to see her soaking tight tops with milk, leaking from her sexy bras
Maybe even a nice look at her tight asshole
Do you have her spray your hard-on with milk? Jerkoff with it as lube, spray down her glorious sexy tits?

Hope to see her soaking tight tops with milk, leaking from her sexy bras
Maybe even a nice look at her tight asshole
Do you have her spray your hard-on with milk? Jerkoff with it as lube, spray down her glorious sexy tits?

Funnily enough she has sprayed my hard cock with milk while giving me a handjob, although I’m yet to capture that on film.

While she was sitting up in front of me her tits were leaking milk and she just started spraying it on my hard cock.

We’ll definitely be creating b/g content at some stage.