Who wants to see B/G content?

• Yes

Votes: 766 94.5%
  • Soft core is fine

Votes: 45 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good evening gentlemen,

I wanted to do a post to show Maria's breast growth over the last 5 years. First image is from 2019, second is from this year.
Just finished reading this whole thread and WOW your wife is a gem!
(congrats on the child too btw)
im glad youre continuing with the content and hope yall dont stop.
Also do you mind if we get a few more glimpses of her ass/legs, theyre severely underrated!

It even gave me the idea to film a “public breast pumps reactions” video! As I think it would be a ton of fun.

Thoughts and opinions on this interaction?
Oh that would be amazing. Make sure to get plenty of angles of your wife wearing the pumps as well. I'd love to see that in person so this would be the next best thing.

It is crazy how jealous/insecure a nice body makes some women feel. I've seen it first hand when shopping. And the women who are usually approached are not actively dressing for attention.

Oh that would be amazing. Make sure to get plenty of angles of your wife wearing the pumps as well. I'd love to see that in person so this would be the next best thing.

It is crazy how jealous/insecure a nice body makes some women feel. I've seen it first hand when shopping. And the women who are usually approached are not actively dressing for attention.

Absolutely. My wife was wearing a dress that fully covered her body, with a jacket too, but just the sheer size of her breasts and the visible breast pumps was too much for this lady.

Absolutely. My wife was wearing a dress that fully covered her body, with a jacket too, but just the sheer size of her breasts and the visible breast pumps was too much for this lady.

Honestly sounds like deep-seated jealousy. I find those that are the most uptight are those with the most regrets in their life.

Honestly sounds like deep-seated jealousy. I find those that are the most uptight are those with the most regrets in their life.

Agreed. Hard to chalk it up to anything else. Just wish I’d caught the interaction myself! Had to hear about it second hand when my wife got in the car.

Agreed. Hard to chalk it up to anything else. Just wish I’d caught the interaction myself! Had to hear about it second hand when my wife got in the car.
What is sad and at the same time disgusting is that someone tries to give an unknown person a bad time, for the simple fact that it does not coincide with their tastes, morals or out of pure envy.
She is a bad person.
And it's a shame that a wonderful woman like yours has to deal with that shit.

What is sad and at the same time disgusting is that someone tries to give an unknown person a bad time, for the simple fact that it does not coincide with their tastes, morals or out of pure envy.
She is a bad person.
And it's a shame that a wonderful woman like yours has to deal with that shit.

I completely agree and I told my wife the same thing.

The whole POINT of portable breast pumps is that they are….portable, for busy mums. My wife shouldn’t be shamed just because someone else finds her body sexual or threatening to their own hang ups.

I completely agree and I told my wife the same thing.

The whole POINT of portable breast pumps is that they are….portable, for busy mums. My wife shouldn’t be shamed just because someone else finds her body sexual or threatening to their own hang ups.
The only thing your wife has to feel bad about is not having called the aforementioned witch...

Sharing some photos I took a while ago of my wife’s massive boobs. I love taking and sharing pics, she indulges me.

Would love to hear any & all feedback.
Really nice. Props, guy.

Honestly, she's magazine-worthy. You (and her) ever think of getting into some of the magazines? Just photos. She's easily > most of the mag girls I've seen, chance to make some cash. Best wishes to you.

Do you ever just lie back, whip out your cock and let her stroke you with her big breasts out?

Yeah absolutely, all the time. That’s basically one of the staples of our sex life.

Really nice. Props, guy.

Honestly, she's magazine-worthy. You (and her) ever think of getting into some of the magazines? Just photos. She's easily > most of the mag girls I've seen, chance to make some cash. Best wishes to you.

Would pretty much be a lifelong dream come true if my wife appeared In one of the big titty magazines / websites.

Hey guys YouTube shut down Maria’s account, presumably because we put a link to her beacons which has links to her other content (despite the fact there’s heaps of women with beacons links clearly on their bio)

Anyway it says the account is permanently banned so here’s the new channel;

Big Boobs Try On Haul
https://youtu.be/csMVFsV69f8