Honeybiscuit20 aka Plumcakez US38L

Her sister they look nothing alike. Her twitter is bloodyhickies
Cause honeybiscuit20 is adopted
I had seen her sister mention this once, just kinda off-hand, in the very TikTok video shared by @jigglestar (I posted the uncropped version here), and part of me instantly believed it, but the other part thought it was more likely not truly the case -- based on the way it's phrased and presented. I'd be curious to see or know about more of a confirmation (mentioned on IG or in other TikToks??). Without in any way disbelieving you @Ahdman56 , I'm curious where else you had learned or seen she was adopted?

I was doubting it because I realized the sister saying HoneyBiscuit was adopted could just as well be her:

1. half-teasing Chavah in a light-hearted bantering way like "No way I'm related to this lazy food thie/glutton chickf" since Chavah had food already in her mouth then made a point to take some of her sister's.
2. Or also just half-joking about the very visible truth of the fact they do not look very similar in (obviously) physique, or facial features/structure.

The latter of which isn't necessarily that uncommon, even among siblings. Plenty of brothers and sisters take way more dominant features from one side of the family than the other. At the very least, it's also less common (in my own experience) for families to have one biological child and then one adopted child. Not unheard of, just usually both daughters would be adopted or both biological?

All that said, ... side by side in the Pride shirt photo I attached... Chavah definitely does stand out as unique in two VERY huge ways lmao, and it'd be no surprise to me at all if she was adopted.

Nothing burger I had not seen before
That's weird cuz I have the same screen recording?
Not necessarily weird. It's been around for a while and I have it too. Including the original video it's from. I attached a version of the original that I looped, and a zoomed-in/edited version that I made of the same.

------

All in all, this girl's inability to hide her curves -- even in a candid video at home in sweatpants -- and just how much her own butt and midesction bulge out and pull her clothes tight is a fun sight to behold. I have to wonder just how many shirts and/or pairs of pants in general she's grown too plump and tight to fit into anymore between 18 years old and now.

^On that note, I just spent way too much time putting together a progression image. Hopefully It's enjoyed.

Attachments

• Growing 18yo > 22yo.jpg
    Growing 18yo > 22yo.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 1,116
  • Rounding Out.jpg
    Rounding Out.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 970
  • Plumping Up.jpg
    Plumping Up.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 915
  • 2021 --> 2024.jpeg
    2021 --> 2024.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 896
  • 2019 --> 2022.jpg
    2019 --> 2022.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 841
  • '19 > '22.jpg
    '19 > '22.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 862
  • BiscuitWaddle+.mp4
    17.8 MB
  • BiscuitWaddle OG.mp4
    16.4 MB
  •  Proudly Plumper.jpg
    Proudly Plumper.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 980
I had seen her sister mention this once, just kinda off-hand, in the very TikTok video shared by @jigglestar (I posted the uncropped version here), and part of me instantly believed it, but the other part thought it was more likely not truly the case -- based on the way it's phrased and presented. I'd be curious to see or know about more of a confirmation (mentioned on IG or in other TikToks??). Without in any way disbelieving you @Ahdman56 , I'm curious where else you had learned or seen she was adopted?

I was doubting it because I realized the sister saying HoneyBiscuit was adopted could just as well be her:

1. half-teasing Chavah in a light-hearted bantering way like "No way I'm related to this lazy food thie/glutton chickf" since Chavah had food already in her mouth then made a point to take some of her sister's.
2. Or also just half-joking about the very visible truth of the fact they do not look very similar in (obviously) physique, or facial features/structure.

The latter of which isn't necessarily that uncommon, even among siblings. Plenty of brothers and sisters take way more dominant features from one side of the family than the other. At the very least, it's also less common (in my own experience) for families to have one biological child and then one adopted child. Not unheard of, just usually both daughters would be adopted or both biological?

All that said, ... side by side in the Pride shirt photo I attached... Chavah definitely does stand out as unique in two VERY huge ways lmao, and it'd be no surprise to me at all if she was adopted.

Not necessarily weird. It's been around for a while and I have it too. Including the original video it's from. I attached a version of the original that I looped, and a zoomed-in/edited version that I made of the same.

------

All in all, this girl's inability to hide her curves -- even in a candid video at home in sweatpants -- and just how much her own butt and midesction bulge out and pull her clothes tight is a fun sight to behold. I have to wonder just how many shirts and/or pairs of pants in general she's grown too plump and tight to fit into anymore between 18 years old and now.

^On that note, I just spent way too much time putting together a progression image. Hopefully It's enjoyed.
This is an excellent collage of pics!!!

It's not really weird to have the same screen recording, it's a small world and it's very possible you could just be on the same Live stream. Her sister is a b**** and Honey has talked about the gross and ignorant things her sister has done and by seeing how she moves and her habits, you can tell she is that way. I follow her sister on TikTok also and I mean for obvious reasons..L.O.L! Wish she would show her big boobs off as well. I mean they not as big as Honey's but they still big. Too bad she a butterface too. Atleast Honey has a pretty face when she don't have all them pimples. She was Live recently and said "I'm eating more healthy now" and then 5 minutes later she proceeds to eat a big ass burger...L.O.L!!

It's not really weird to have the same screen recording, it's a small world and it's very possible you could just be on the same Live stream. Her sister is a b**** and Honey has talked about the gross and ignorant things her sister has done and by seeing how she moves and her habits, you can tell she is that way. I follow her sister on TikTok also and I mean for obvious reasons..L.O.L! Wish she would show her big boobs off as well. I mean they not as big as Honey's but they still big. Too bad she a butterface too. Atleast Honey has a pretty face when she don't have all them pimples. She was Live recently and said "I'm eating more healthy now" and then 5 minutes later she proceeds to eat a big ass burger...L.O.L!!
;)

Attachments

• GJ3ZUg0XQAEvKFO.jpg
    GJ3ZUg0XQAEvKFO.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 544
  • GJntxr_WAAA5BXx.jpg
    GJntxr_WAAA5BXx.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 477
  • GJzwxBxWgAA2ala.jpg
    GJzwxBxWgAA2ala.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 471
  • GKSikGXWkAALNFM.jpg
    GKSikGXWkAALNFM.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 480
  • GJDSXUMXcAA6AKx.jpg
    GJDSXUMXcAA6AKx.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 500
  • GIgIm0VWEAA7y18.jpg
    GIgIm0VWEAA7y18.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 539
Just out of sheer curiosity, is there interest for a thread solely on the sister?
I'd be down for that, just based on the above pics alone it's clear to see that she's up for posting better content

It's just such a shame that the person this thread is about is rather tame by comparison despite being 10/10

I'm just curious how big are her titties now. She can't still be a N Cup at this point that's what she was in the beginning. They look like an insane size now. Possibly a R Cup now.

Attachments

• IMG_5274.jpeg
    IMG_5274.jpeg
    987.4 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    928.1 KB · Views: 456
I'm just curious how big are her titties now. She can't still be a N Cup at this point that's what she was in the beginning. They look like an insane size now. Possibly a R Cup now.
Yeah no joke. They’re fucking massive, and they don’t show any signs of slowing down.

In these screenshots without a bra she’s enormous. She looks smaller in a bra. But look how they sit like six inches below her elbows without a bra.

Attachments

• IMG_5903.png
    IMG_5903.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 412
  • IMG_5904.png
    IMG_5904.png
    1 MB · Views: 353
  • IMG_5907.png
    IMG_5907.png
    1 MB · Views: 362
  • IMG_5915.png
    IMG_5915.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 433
  • IMG_5918.png
    IMG_5918.png
    1 MB · Views: 445
  • IMG_5921.png
    IMG_5921.png
    790.4 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_5922.png
    IMG_5922.png
    1 MB · Views: 371
  • IMG_5924.png
    IMG_5924.png
    956.2 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_5902.png
    IMG_5902.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_5908.png
    IMG_5908.png
    1 MB · Views: 424
The Pic is $150. Trying to convince a friend to go 50/50. We both believe it's not worth it but still gotta see
It’s a PICTURE for 150??? Jfc I hate her for making her content inaccessible. If it was 15 bucks she’d easily make all that and more. I’ve never seen a creator who doesn’t want to make money lol

The Pic is $150. Trying to convince a friend to go 50/50. We both believe it's not worth it but still gotta see
would be nice to see it but given how she does things it wouldn't surprise me if it were a blurred photo too