Honeybiscuit20 aka Plumcakez US38L - Discussion Only Thread

2busylaughing

Reaction score
Mod Note: Moving discussion of this individual from the main thread to this discussion thread for the sake of keeping that thread less cluttered with no-content posts. Here is the thread in question - AG

Hey if we can figure out a way to pool our resources to acquire some of her ppvs I’m totally down. Just hmu .

Last edited:
She’s so hot but so lazy it’s crazy. Finally I think she gets it. Trying boost her numbers bc she’s moving. Posted 3 TikToks in the bathroom wearing the same shirt. My god man I need help lol. There’s no way this should be acceptable lol, but I have to stfu bc at least she’s finally getting the msg (well at least for this billing cycle).

Someone was afraid she was going to quit lmao. Look at her quit and do what this is the easiest thing she’s ever done and she’s successful while it being bad. No one can be that dumb to pass up this kind of opportunity lol.
This is my take. Keep in mind I didn't just write this. Wrote this out and sent to a couple 19 to 22 years young megabusty/thicc BBWs on OF (as that category is pretty much my kryptonite). I figured if I have an audience anyway and they take it to heart then it might get us all somewhere. It's also all true and from the heart as someone who wants them to succeed as much as they do. B/c that's the thing - no one here is at odds with her or any other OF model, we both want the same thing at the end of the day:

---------------

I know I'm definitely not the only one who'd say your body is perfection from top to bottom. You have a pretty unrivaled figure for your age and in general your subscribers naturally all feel the same way and wanna see as much of you in as many positions and angles as possible.

I've seen people make a killing with $3 to $6 PPVs on a $5 to $7 sub for just leaving the camera recording while they do day-to-day naked things like getting undressed, doing hair, toweling off, washing face, and more like $6 to $9 for more naked things you aren't generally undressed for ... like jump rope, squats/sit-ups, leaning/stretching, walking around & tidying up a room, jogging in place, etc.

As long as it's a good, wide, well-lit view and you're naked it doesn't specifically have to be a more erotic or seductive action when you have a body that's already this inherently sexy, and since it's lower effort and you're just letting the camera roll, you can justify selling it for more like $3 to $10 and get lots of sales from people who'd just waste it on coffee or something anyway. Then if even just 30 subscribers buy your $3 video or just 10 buy your $9 video, you already broke above $80 for 15 minutes of your time (video, getting naked, uploading, getting dressed) and you kept more people interested in subbing and renewing and still made the buyers feel like it's exclusive material. As long as there's also at least semiweekly still photos to justify the cover charge people have no reason to whine about it.

I admit I say this with a little bit of an agenda since I'd love to see it, but it's really what I've seen work best pricing-wise for others and as a creator myself. I've been a pricing/marketing/customer experience consultant for small businesses since I was 23 (6 years ago) and it's just what I've seen work well for creators/artists in general. Just keep doing you and disregard my advice if you're not into it, this is just a considered estimation based on my experience :)

----------------

I think if she followed that model to a T it'd be better for her and there'd be a lot less venom in her comments and on other forums, plus she wouldn't even really have to take her underwear all the way off if she insists she doesn't want to after deleting the singular posted photo of her bare chest and then never doing it again. Even if she was just solely in the same kind of underwear as in the pictures further up the thread, or braless with a tight shirt on - her chest, rear and torso are more than sexy enough to pull this off and make double or triple the income while also having better "public perception".

This is my take. Keep in mind I didn't just write this. Wrote this out and sent to a couple 19 to 22 years young megabusty/thicc BBWs on OF (as that category is pretty much my kryptonite). I figured if I have an audience anyway and they take it to heart then it might get us all somewhere. It's also all true and from the heart as someone who wants them to succeed as much as they do. B/c that's the thing - no one here is at odds with her or any other OF model, we both want the same thing at the end of the day:

---------------

I know I'm definitely not the only one who'd say your body is perfection from top to bottom. You have a pretty unrivaled figure for your age and in general your subscribers naturally all feel the same way and wanna see as much of you in as many positions and angles as possible.

I've seen people make a killing with $3 to $6 PPVs on a $5 to $7 sub for just leaving the camera recording while they do day-to-day naked things like getting undressed, doing hair, toweling off, washing face, and more like $6 to $9 for more naked things you aren't generally undressed for ... like jump rope, squats/sit-ups, leaning/stretching, walking around & tidying up a room, jogging in place, etc.

As long as it's a good, wide, well-lit view and you're naked it doesn't specifically have to be a more erotic or seductive action when you have a body that's already this inherently sexy, and since it's lower effort and you're just letting the camera roll, you can justify selling it for more like $3 to $10 and get lots of sales from people who'd just waste it on coffee or something anyway. Then if even just 30 subscribers buy your $3 video or just 10 buy your $9 video, you already broke above $80 for 15 minutes of your time (video, getting naked, uploading, getting dressed) and you kept more people interested in subbing and renewing and still made the buyers feel like it's exclusive material. As long as there's also at least semiweekly still photos to justify the cover charge people have no reason to whine about it.

I admit I say this with a little bit of an agenda since I'd love to see it, but it's really what I've seen work best pricing-wise for others and as a creator myself. I've been a pricing/marketing/customer experience consultant for small businesses since I was 23 (6 years ago) and it's just what I've seen work well for creators/artists in general. Just keep doing you and disregard my advice if you're not into it, this is just a considered estimation based on my experience :)

----------------

I think if she followed that model to a T it'd be better for her and there'd be a lot less venom in her comments and on other forums, plus she wouldn't even really have to take her underwear all the way off if she insists she doesn't want to after deleting the singular posted photo of her bare chest and then never doing it again. Even if she was just solely in the same kind of underwear as in the pictures further up the thread, or braless with a tight shirt on - her chest, rear and torso are more than sexy enough to pull this off and make double or triple the income while also having better "public perception".
Love the break down you gave her however this will never happen. There are a few like Faith and those heavy ass M Cups she has getting all my money for those 3 to 4 minute videos she makes for only $3.00-$5.00. I love it! Hell even OnlyOneRhonda who I'll flat out say in this CURRENT generation of Heavy Chested models maybe the Greatest content creator on Onlyfans. She gives us so much for so little. These type women are gems and one of a kind creators..both can get my money anyday of the week.

But majority of women do not give a shit about lowballing content to have more subscribers purchase. If anything they want less subscribers getting the content and spending big so less people won't put it out on the Net. Those who are buying consistently won't just share a video they got for $200.00. It was $200! Lol Alot of these women go into OF thinking since their such a "catch" and they just have such a huge following that the pee brains who follow them will just dissolve in their hand and fall for any bullshit they put out..and for the 5% percentile that maybe the case. But it's not for the majority..they unfortunately don't know that.

People writing their Bachelor's thesises over here. What's wrong with this thread?

I mean no disrespect, probably there is a purpose for this discussion... but most of us come over here to fap.
My bad man let me drop the link I’ve been sitting on all of her content the entire time TIME 2 FAP

---------------

----------------

The financial component is what drives the wedge in the entire chain bc the supply vs the demand isn’t regulated in concert with the consumer. They can endlessly make garbage (subjective) bc it isn’t actual goods (like food or hardline items). You outlined a great model if you wanted to have a healthy relationship with your base, but these are just “sexy” fat women doing whatever they feel is right.

I’m not against her either. If she make minor adjustments she’d be in the upper 0.5 percentile, but she’s fine where is. She will make necessary adjustments when she wants to become more successful. She’s just a healthy combination of everything you don’t want in a business.

People writing their Bachelor's thesises over here. What's wrong with this thread?

I mean no disrespect, probably there is a purpose for this discussion... but most of us come over here to fap.
My apologies. This thread got so damn bland with her content wasn't nothing else to share but an opinion and a dissertation.:ROFLMAO:

I will say this..she's not completely oblivious to why she has as many followers as she does via her Tik Tok video she did being braless and letting those Big Ass Titties hang under her hoodie. She knows what we know lol.

FYI I love BOTH of her personalities too. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0772.MOV
    900.4 KB
  • IMG_0771.MOV
    1.1 MB
  • IMG_0774.MOV
    2.3 MB
I get where you're coming from @propinqy, and there is a fine line where there's too much talk and not enough content, so I tend to try to only add thoughts and discussion if I have something to add material-wise. Above, I added the mega file of her whole OF, and I also just put together a little image showing how much bigger she's gotten in just 3 years.

I tried to highlight up top I didn't write all of it on the spot, I was just pasting something I've already written that's worked well at reasoning with OF models and has led to more/better content in the past.

I think while there's a lot of great fap material here, it's also a forum (and the largest of its kind for this specific preference), so it's for a lot more than just to fap. There's a whole lot of discussion in the countless pages of this forum.

There's a pretty large cache of her content in a link above that'd probably be my go-to if I was just trying to bust haha.

Attachments

• __+__Bigger Jul19 > Nov22.jpg
    __+__Bigger Jul19 > Nov22.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 744
I get where you're coming from @propinqy, and there is a fine line where there's too much talk and not enough content, so I tend to try to only add thoughts and discussion if I have something to add material-wise. Above, I added the mega file of her whole OF, and I also just put together a little image showing how much bigger she's gotten in just 3 years.

I tried to highlight up top I didn't write all of it on the spot, I was just pasting something I've already written that's worked well at reasoning with OF models and has led to more/better content in the past.

I think while there's a lot of great fap material here, it's also a forum (and the largest of its kind for this specific preference), so it's for a lot more than just to fap. There's a whole lot of discussion in the countless pages of this forum.

There's a pretty large cache of her content in a link above that'd probably be my go-to if I was just trying to bust haha.
Her body is out of control honestly. It’s wild that this happens to women. I think she’s going to keep growing as well.

Wow, $20 for 23 seconds. I really hope everyone stops buying her crap videos so she realizes how absurd her prices are.

Attachments

• 87BDBF04-D6A1-47C2-ADFB-35EB0EA1FC32.jpeg
    87BDBF04-D6A1-47C2-ADFB-35EB0EA1FC32.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 235
Wow, $20 for 23 seconds. I really hope everyone stops buying her crap videos so she realizes how absurd her prices are.
VIOLATION!!

No preview!!

Why not? Oh bc it’s 23 seconds for 20 lol. It’s not the price it’s the business model. She could be topless she could not. She’s shown that she is clearly willing to be topless, but it’s suggestive instead being literal bc we don’t know what lies behind $20. (See photo example provided below.)

The point is this isn’t just a her thing. This is we need to be more responsible as consumers and bind a group together to work in concert.

I’m starting a ******* with content her content in particular. I want to allow everyone to preview what they’re getting in for from what I’ve gotten. The link will be private on Reddit. I need ppl who are her sub to know I’m starting a group fund to buy material just like that until changes are made. $20 to get in then $20 for 20 seconds and you can’t be bothered to even let the people paying you to know what are the details. We’re in a different market and competitive space for buyers and sellers, but in no way would any practical business would work under these circumstances.

I have content but only those willing to participate in buying her content NOT FROM ME I REPEAT I AM NOT RESELLING ANY OF HER CONTENT. This is all for the subs who want to support, but can’t bc for her negligence. We’re here to share this bc she doesn’t show any signs of at least acknowledging her pricing.

If she told everyone to eat a dick you broke boy I’d accept that over her silence and feigning ignorance.

I repeat subs msg me if you want to see what content I have and want to collaborate on purchasing her content as a group.

Attachments

• 587FE6D3-F8FA-4C02-A63C-976FBAF81F4D.jpeg
    587FE6D3-F8FA-4C02-A63C-976FBAF81F4D.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 658
VIOLATION!!

No preview!!

Why not? Oh bc it’s 23 seconds for 20 lol. It’s not the price it’s the business model. She could be topless she could not. She’s shown that she is clearly willing to be topless, but it’s suggestive instead being literal bc we don’t know what lies behind $20. (See photo example provided below.)

The point is this isn’t just a her thing. This is we need to be more responsible as consumers and bind a group together to work in concert.

I’m starting a ******* with content her content in particular. I want to allow everyone to preview what they’re getting in for from what I’ve gotten. The link will be private on Reddit. I need ppl who are her sub to know I’m starting a group fund to buy material just like that until changes are made. $20 to get in then $20 for 20 seconds and you can’t be bothered to even let the people paying you to know what are the details. We’re in a different market and competitive space for buyers and sellers, but in no way would any practical business would work under these circumstances.

I have content but only those willing to participate in buying her content NOT FROM ME I REPEAT I AM NOT RESELLING ANY OF HER CONTENT. This is all for the subs who want to support, but can’t bc for her negligence. We’re here to share this bc she doesn’t show any signs of at least acknowledging her pricing.

If she told everyone to eat a dick you broke boy I’d accept that over her silence and feigning ignorance.

I repeat subs msg me if you want to see what content I have and want to collaborate on purchasing her content as a group.
I need that

I’m waiting for the mod but you’d make the 6th person we have who’d be down after that we only need one more to spilt everything up effectively. It’s slow, but it’s coming together. I’ll msg more details later today.
Mods historically don’t recommend this because of the high risk of fraud. Not saying you personally are planning to, but they’ve had incidents in the past as far as I know so this is typically not encouraged.

Mods historically don’t recommend this because of the high risk of fraud. Not saying you personally are planning to, but they’ve had incidents in the past as far as I know so this is typically not encouraged.
This was encouraged through a mod from here so if there were any fraud it would all be recorded here. You’re still right that it needs to be considered.

Moving discussion of this individual from the main thread to this discussion thread for the sake of keeping that thread less cluttered with no-content posts.

I’m waiting for the mod but you’d make the 6th person we have who’d be down after that we only need one more to spilt everything up effectively. It’s slow, but it’s coming together. I’ll msg more details later today.
How much do you need?