Experiences with Asses (Real Life and Stories; add yours too)

& some more

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230506-095619_TikTok~2.mp4
    17.5 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230505-231757_TikTok~2.mp4
    21.3 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230505-231854_TikTok~3.mp4
    12.6 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230505-231910_TikTok~2.mp4
    10 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230505-152856_TikTok~2.mp4
    17.3 MB
I arrived last night and found her like this...

wake up !

very good experience : here is a view of her ass when she sucks

Attachments

• Ze bedroom in 002.mp4
    21.7 MB
  • Ze bedroom in Lyon - wake up.mp4
    7 MB
  • Her ass when she's sucking - cut.mp4
    29.4 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd add a little bit of literature to the ass and booty scene. Enjoy!

So I recently got a new job, and like most new jobs that I get, I like to scope out the female population. I have always had a thing for curvy women. The curvier the better in my opinion. And when I say curves I am talking about good old fashioned T and A. With an emphasis on the A part! Fat bottomed girls do indeed make this rockin' world go round!

So after about a month of working at this place, I had the joint pretty well scoped out. I work on the IT help-desk, so I am always up and out of my seat helping whoever needs help with their computer. It allows me to survey the land while doing my job, and keep an eye out for those curvy beauties. By a few weeks in, I had pretty much taken note of all the eye candy there was to see. I was beginning to think that this place was seriously lacking in eye candy.. Or so I thought.

One day, I got a call from an employee named Rose. I had helped her on the phone before, and she was very nice. Over the phone she had a very sweet, calming voice. I had also passed her desk before. She was about 30 years old, fair skin, and was a little heavyset, but not too heavy. She had dark curly hair, glasses, and a really great smile. We had chatted a few times when I had come over to her area to help someone else that was sitting next to her, but never said more than a casual "hello" or "how was your weekend?" kind of chatter.

“Hi Stephen?” said a sweet feminine voice on the other end “It’s Rose. I was wondering if you could come over to my desk? I am having a problem getting a report to print on my printer.” “Sure, I’ll be right over.” I said. When I arrived at Rose’s desk she was sitting facing her computer, and turned around to great me. “Hey Stephen, I just can’t get this darn report to print out. Sure hope you can help me, because I have to do this presentation in an hour.” I replied “Sure thing, let’s see what’s going on.” She turned around to face her computer, and began to show me what the problem was. “See.. I go to print.. and nothing!” “Ah.. I think I see what is going on. “ I said. “Let me show you”. I leaned over her, and took the mouse. She smelled nice. She was wearing a little perfume, but nothing overpowering. As I took the mouse, I realized I was kind of crowding her at her desk. She must have noticed too because she said, “here.. Let me get up so you can sit down.” She stood up, and moved out of the way so I could sit in her chair. I sat down, and she was standing to my left.

It was then, that I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that she was very thickly built from the waist down. She was wearing black stretch business pants that were very tight around her thighs. “Hmm.. “ I thought. I tried my best to pay attention to what I was doing on her computer. “I see the problem Rose. You don’t have the printer set up as your default” I turned to face her, and she was about a foot away from me. Her mid-section right at my eye level. I took a quick glance at her thighs, and they were enormous! How had I missed this before??? She had a small waist, and fairly flat stomach, but her hips just jutted out from her body and were met with these amazingly thick thighs. She wasn’t really heavyset at all! She was just THICK, in a very good way. My heart started to beat hard. I quickly looked up at her eyes, and she said “Oh! Well that would do it! No wonder I couldn’t print!” I turned back around to her computer thinking about those hips and thighs. “Right.. Printing!” I thought to myself. Her printer issue was the last thing on my mind. It was killing me with curiosity thinking about what her ass might look like? Just then, I had an idea!

“Rose, would you like to me to print this document out for you?” “Yes, would you please?” she said. So I clicked on the print button, and she said “Thanks! I’ll go get it”. She turned around to start walking to the printer, and as she did, I spun my chair around to get a look. And wow what a sight it was. Rose’s ass was GINORMOUS! Those dark work pants really showed it off well too. It was SO round, and huge. Her shirt was tucked in, and she was wearing a belt that was struggling to keep those pants above her hips. Her ass practically went straight out from the small of her back. Almost like a ledge. Infact, I am sure you could put a glass on top of her ass while she was standing without it falling. It was honestly the roundest, biggest ass I had ever seen on a white woman. As she walked, you could see each cheek jiggle a little under her pants. Now my heart was really pounding. My ears were getting hot, and my dick started to rise in my pants. I had to turn around and concentrate on something else before she came back, or else when I stood up, she was going to see my boner. “C’mon Steve.. Pull it together.. think of the most disgusting things in the world.. Arghh” But nothing could get that image out of my head. “Umm.. Do you think I can have my seat back?” I heard Rose say. She was standing by my side, waiting for me to get up. “Oh.. yeah.. Sure thing, let me just close this out. It bought me a little bit of time, so my dick had gone down a little, but not much. So I stood up, and went to squeeze by her, but as I did, my dick brushed up against Rose’s thigh. “oops” I said, “sorry!” “no problem” she said smiling “and thank you Stephen for fixing my problem”. She was now sitting facing me, with my semi hard on right at her eye level. “No problem Rose.” She smiled, and turned around and went back to work. Did she notice!? I couldn’t tell for sure, but I think I was off the hook.

As the days went on, I was always walking by Rose’s desk to see if she was sitting there, or better yet standing up so I could catch some more glimpses of that ass. I started noticing a routine, that at a certain point of the work day, she would go use the copier by her desk. I made it a point to always walk by when she was doing that so I could get a good look. One time, she wore tight jeans in to work for casual Friday. I saw her making copies as I was walking down the hall. To see her from the side, at a profile view standing there at the copying machine was amazing. It was like someone has blown up a two big blue balloons, and stuck them down the back of her pants. I would always pass her, and say hello, and she would smile, and say hello back. I would walk into the break room, and grab a cup of coffee, and then walk back again just to see that butt again. We would smile at each other and nod. And that was how it went for about a week or so. Almost every night, I would go home and imagine her taking off her pants, and seeing those thighs, and that huge posterior. And I would cum so hard. I wish I knew her outside of work, because I didn’t want to lose my job over being too flirtatious. I guess me jerking off over visions of her was going to have to do.

One day, I had to stay late at work and work on a project. It was about 6 o’clock and I had wrapped things up. I shut down my computer and started to make my way towards the long hallway that led out of our office. There was no one else in my area of the building, and it was quiet. As I made my way towards the main hallway through the cubes, I started to whistle a tune, and I heard someone say “Hello??” from one of the cubicles. “Hello?” I said back. Just then, Rose popped her head out from behind the cubicle wall. “Oh hi Rose!” I said somewhat started, but in a very pleasantly surprised voice. “Burning the midnight oil huh?” She asked me. “Yep! Being a good worker bee!” I replied. “Are you leaving now?” She asked “Yep, I said, heading out now.. “Why? Are you having a computer problem?” Please say yes.. PLEASE say yes. “Nope. But I am actually heading out too. Would you mind walking out with me Stephen? I hate walking out into that parking lot alone.” Even better! “Sure, no problem at all.” She smiled “Thank you hun, I’ll be there in a minute”.

I heard her gathering her things, and then she came out from behind the cubicles. She was wearing a short sleeved argyle grey sweater, and very form fitting navy work pants. But let’s face it, with those thighs and ass, everything would be form fitting on her. “Im ready” she said. As we walked down the hall, I ever so slightly let her walk a little ahead of me, and we were chatting as walking. When she was looking straight ahead, I was able to glance back, and see the outward curve of that ass. We were walking pretty close, and her hips were almost brushing up against me. We got to a door about midway down the hall, and I held it open for her. “Such a gentleman” she giggled “no problem my lady” I jokingly said back. She walked by and was a few steps ahead, and I was walking a little behind her, staring at that ass, and the jiggle of those cheeks. I felt my ears get red again, and my heart start pounding, and my dick was starting to rise. Oh boy..

All of the sudden as we were walking we were about 100 yards from the exit, she said “you know Stephen, you could just ask me if you can touch it.” My head almost exploded. “Um what?” I’m busted! I thought. I tried to contain my nervousness. She stopped walking, and I did as well. Still facing the other direction she said again “You could just ask me to touch it.” “Touch it? Um.. Touch what?” I sheepishly asked “Touch this” she said, as she slapped her ass. The smacking sound echoed through the hallway. The cheeks jiggled for a full 2 seconds after the smack. I gulped. “Really? I mean.. Um, you would.. Um.. Really let me?” She spun around, and said “I don’t see why not? But, I think you should let me touch that too” And she coyly pointed at what was now a full on erection in my pants. I was floored. Rose said “well.. what are you waiting for? Come this way” We were still in the hallway, but right by us, was a bathroom and she walked in. I couldn’t believe what I was about to get myself into.

I followed her into the bathroom. “I was hoping you would follow me in. I would have felt pretty stupid if you hadn’t. But I had a feeling you would. I have seen you so many times staring at me. And that one time you helped me with my computer problem, I saw that bulge in your pants and began to wonder if I was the reason you had that hard on? Then when I saw you pass me every day while I was making my copies, I knew you were looking.” I laughed.. “Yep. Well could you blame me? I liked what I saw!” “Oh yeah? Well I did notice you starting at my ass. I guess it’s kind of hard to miss.” Rose then turned around and bent over a little. “I mean, look at it. It’s so huge” “Yep.. It’s pretty damn big. But I love that.”

I started feeling lightheaded, and my cock was rock solid” I saw Rose’s eyes look down at my dick. “Yep.. I’d say you REALLY like it Stephen. So.. Are you going to come over and touch it?” As she said that, she gave her right ass cheek a little shake, and it wobbled. Well, that was all I needed. I walked over and started to rub her ass. It was just, gigantic. “It IS pretty amazing” Rose said. “You should see what it looks like in my underwear.” Umm.. I would love that” I said. Just then I wrapped my arms around her waist, and unbuckled her belt, and unbuttoned her pants. She stepped away, and unzipped her pants, and shifted her legs back and forth in a tantric rhythm, which allowed them to slowly fall to the floor. She was wearing black lace panties that only covered about half of her ass cheeks. “Sometimes I wonder why I even wear underwear with this monster ass? They barely cover it!” “My God Rose!” I said. “Your ass is incredible!” “Well.. come and get it big boy” My hands went right for that white massive butt. Her skin was so smooth, and pale. I was rubbing her ass though the underwear, and then I ask[ed “Do you mind if I take these off?” “Haha. Men! Always rushing things” She said jokingly. “Of course you can sweetie.”

I kneeled down on my knees, so her ass was right at my eye level, and slowly began to pull down the lace underwear. She helped a little by shifting her hips again. Each time, her massive ass cheeks wobbling to and fro. When I finally got them down to her feet, there was her naked ass. Right in my face. “So? Is it everything you had hoped it would be?” It was! I was incredible. There was no cellulite at all. It was just two huge round cheeks of flesh. I grabbed one cheek in my hand, and let go, and it wobbled back and forth “Hehe.. You are so funny. You love watching that thing shake around don’t you? Do it again. I like that you like it. It’s turning me on” said Rose. So I did. I kept grabbing her ass cheeks, and spreding them apart a little, and then would let go. And the cheeks would wobble back and forth as they came back together.

While I was doing this, Rose started to moan a little. So with my one hand, I reached between her legs, and stated rubbing her pussy. It was already really wet, and she let out a soft moan. So with one hand, I was shaking her wobbling ass, and with the other rubbing her pussy, and clit. She then said to me “You know.. Part of the deal was that you would let ME touch something.” She turned around, and tugged on my shirt to stand up. I stood up, and she pressed against me. Rubbing against my hard dick. She reached down, and grabbed my penis. “Wow. You are really hard. “Would you like to see it?” I said teasingly. Rose smiled at me, and then undid my belt, and pants, and unzipped them. She pulled down my pants, and underwear, and my dick sprung up. “My god Stephen” she said “How big is that thing?!” “9 inches I think?” “Well lets see . I have an idea “

She then went to a soap dispenser, and pumped some soap into her hand, and then turned around and started rubbing the soap all over her butt. “Put it next to my ass” So, I got up close to her and put my rock had dick by her ass “closer” she said. So I moved close, so my dick was rubbing against her ass. “There you go hun.. Lets see here” She looked back at my dick pressing into her ass “Yep.. looks pretty big, even next to my humongous booty” She then started swaying her ass back and forth. Making it so her ass was rubbing the underside of my dick. “Do you like that?” She said. “Oh yeah” I moaned. She was rubbing back, and forth. Her huge white ass swaying. She then stopped so my dick was resting in her ass crack, and reached around and rubbed some soap on my cock. Rose then started rubbing up and down. Up and down. Her ass was wobbling like crazy. She pulled her ass cheeks apart a little bit so my entire penis could fit inside her ass crack, and then let go. Wobble wobble. My entire dick was in her crack, and she was going up and down, up and down. It was the hottest thing ever. Fucking her ass crack with my dick. I started to then get really light headed.. up and down, up and down .. wobble wobble swaying back and forth, up and down.. wobbling her ass, her thighs wobbling, up and down up and down ass jiggling. “Oh my god.. I am going to CUM!!” I said. “Cum in my ass crack Stephen.. Up and down wobble jiggle wobble.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I came so has in her ass crack it came spurting out the top.

Rose and I now have made it a weekly routine to stay late at work, and have our little ass worship sessions. Talk about a job with benefits!
thanks

So I met this sexy ass bbw well she was ssbbw when we first met. We met off tinder her name is Juliette and boy am I happy I matched with her. She was a big girl but one pic on her profile stood out. She was wearing a thong n was bent over and that ass was huge. So I get the okay to spend the night but she makes it very clear there's no sex involved or anything sexual going to happen. When she greets me at the door all I get is a 5'6 300 lb thick pawg in booty shorts when she have me a hug and lemme tell you all I saw was straight ass. The shorts couldn't even cover up her ass cheeks. Plus she kept waking around jut straight huge ass in my face. Well I had a hard ass boner n she noticed it cause I was throbbing and we we ended up fucking haha. Her pussy was so wet n good dude she never had big dick before. I made her cry with just backshots. That ass was clapping so dam loud for straight up 7 mins her neighbor banged on the wall lmao. But she ignored it n moaned louder legit screaming fuck your dick is so big. Then I finally got her in missionary n lemme tell you I made this bitch cum so hard I fuckin ended up creampie her. We still fuck and talk till this day. Imma bless y'all rn.

Attachments

• JalGpshj.png
    JalGpshj.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 397
  • ruUrYXwH_720p.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • vgM5AJZr.png
    vgM5AJZr.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Rj3VnmzG.png
    Rj3VnmzG.png
    248 KB · Views: 375
  • u1azOmLW.png
    u1azOmLW.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 361
  • kGJXEnLZ.png
    kGJXEnLZ.png
    1 MB · Views: 378
  • aywkN5i1_720p.mp4
    8.4 MB
  • Cqsx4rrB_720p.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • 1Anf4aW3_720p.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • ETMMHrv9_720p.mp4
    5.1 MB
So I met this sexy ass bbw well she was ssbbw when we first met. We met off tinder her name is Juliette and boy am I happy I matched with her. She was a big girl but one pic on her profile stood out. She was wearing a thong n was bent over and that ass was huge. So I get the okay to spend the night but she makes it very clear there's no sex involved or anything sexual going to happen. When she greets me at the door all I get is a 5'6 300 lb thick pawg in booty shorts when she have me a hug and lemme tell you all I saw was straight ass. The shorts couldn't even cover up her ass cheeks. Plus she kept waking around jut straight huge ass in my face. Well I had a hard ass boner n she noticed it cause I was throbbing and we we ended up fucking haha. Her pussy was so wet n good dude she never had big dick before. I made her cry with just backshots. That ass was clapping so dam loud for straight up 7 mins her neighbor banged on the wall lmao. But she ignored it n moaned louder legit screaming fuck your dick is so big. Then I finally got her in missionary n lemme tell you I made this bitch cum so hard I fuckin ended up creampie her. We still fuck and talk till this day. Imma bless y'all rn.
Damn man I'm so jealous I've been with a BBW girl with the same body type and never filmed :emoji_confounded: I enjoyed your videos btw how big is your D man?

Hello it my first post, I liked your stories, but most of them are without photos and fictitious.
My story is real and photos/videos too. I met girl in a chat , we talked for several weeks and I didn’t suspect that she had a huge ass, she joked about it and I immediately asked her to send a photo! and she did it, her ass was really big, she also had big breasts and I started asking for more and one day we called via video and everything turned into joint masturbation she wanted me to cum and showed me her big ass, she was very shy but I managed to show her breasts, amazing figure! Sorry for not describing everything in detail, my English is not very good.

Attachments

• Без имени-11.jpg
    Без имени-11.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 128
I'm currently raw dogging this thick ass Mexican girl. I'm her sneaky link because her man likes to cheat on her as she lets him but when he cheats she comes over n lets me dick her down!!! Gentleman lemme know what else you wanna see haha.

Attachments

• phFvTbQl_720p.mp4
    15.8 MB
I'm currently raw dogging this thick ass Mexican girl. I'm her sneaky link because her man likes to cheat on her as she lets him but when he cheats she comes over n lets me dick her down!!! Gentleman lemme know what else you wanna see haha.
I bet that feel so good! That ass phat! :love:

Lets see her tits