Experiences with Asses (Real Life and Stories; add yours too)

Did you model with any big studios or independent? Any chance we could get a clue of who you are?
Mostly independent - but did a few shoots with models ppl on here would likely know. I haven't modeled for the past 10 months or so due to an accident I was in. And not sure if I'm going to model again - we'll see I guess.

True story short...
As a teenager my family had hired a babysitter (for my younger siblings) and cleaning woman. she was a milf in her mid 30s. she was maybe 5'6' slav brunette with quite thick soft legs and ass.

Well, we understood each other good, talked a lot... and once we started to giving each other a massage... Then, I said, she could sit on my lap so I could massage her better... ;)
She then really sat on my lap and I could massage her big soft butt after having massaged her back... DAMN.
It was quite a package, and she always wore yoga pants. It looked sexy, oh yes.
My heart almost stopped to beat then...

We repeated this for many many times, and I almost got full ejaculations.
We never had sex or kisses etc., she had her man at home, and this would have gone way too far (not that I wouldn't have liked to), but I was very happy with this situation, I was a nerdy little wanker, and this was more than I could ask for...
Each time I came in her near, the heart almost stopped doing it's job,
the sexual tension was amazing.

I will never forget her... we both enjoyed each others 'massages'.
She really did a good job with her big butt to make my boner to almost explode...
it was the only sexytime experience in my teens.
and I alwys only liked thick girls. so she fitted in my loot scheme.

cheers.

Last edited:
True story short...
As a teenager my family had hired a babysitter (for my younger siblings) and cleaning woman. she was a milf in her mid 30s. she was maybe 5'6' slav brunette with quite thick soft legs and ass.

Well, we understood each other good, talked a lot... and once we started to giving each other a massage... Then, I said, she could sit on my lap so I could massage her better... ;)
She then really sat on my lap and I could massage her big soft butt after having massaged her back... DAMN.
It was quite a package, and she always wore yoga pants. It looked sexy, oh yes.
My heart almost stopped to beat then...

We repeated this for many many times, and I almost got full ejaculations.
We never had sex or kisses etc., she had her man at home, and this would have gone way too far (not that I wouldn't have liked to), but I was very happy with this situation, I was a nerdy little wanker, and this was more than I could ask for...
Each time I came in her near, the heart almost stopped doing it's job,
the sexual tension was amazing.

I will never forget her... we both enjoyed each others 'massages'.
She really did a good job with her big butt to make my boner to almost explode...
it was the only sexytime experience in my teens.
and I alwys only liked thick girls. so she fitted in my loot scheme.

cheers.
Nice story, Mo. Just wondering, is there a big booty model you can think of whose shape closely resembles the sitter’s?

So my friend for a long time has one of the fattest juiciest asses ive ever seen. It’s huge and she knows it she’s always cracking jokes about it. It’s hypnotic when she walks, it puts you in a trance. Just walking behind it gets me going. But she moved away but comes back to hangout from time to time throughout the year. Usually it’s at a pool my other friend has and let me tell you she throws on a bikini and let’s that ass swallow it all up. It’s a work of art watching her walk in a bikini. It got to the point where I had to start taking candids of it. It’s just so thick and juicy. She can make it clap from just walking. I just love watching it from behind. She could make bank off that ass and I wish she would just say yes to making an onlyfans or something.

Attachments

• B62032C0-12DE-47BE-9A43-1FA1BCBC176F.jpeg
    B62032C0-12DE-47BE-9A43-1FA1BCBC176F.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 2DE57888-E983-40B6-AC71-16217908598F.jpeg
    2DE57888-E983-40B6-AC71-16217908598F.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 1,055
So my friend for a long time has one of the fattest juiciest asses ive ever seen. It’s huge and she knows it she’s always cracking jokes about it. It’s hypnotic when she walks, it puts you in a trance. Just walking behind it gets me going. But she moved away but comes back to hangout from time to time throughout the year. Usually it’s at a pool my other friend has and let me tell you she throws on a bikini and let’s that ass swallow it all up. It’s a work of art watching her walk in a bikini. It got to the point where I had to start taking candids of it. It’s just so thick and juicy. She can make it clap from just walking. I just love watching it from behind. She could make bank off that ass and I wish she would just say yes to making an onlyfans or something.
DAAAMN!

True story:
I used to work in a busy cafe with the babe in the photos. She would always wear tight leggings and all I could do all day was stare at her butt. Due to there not being much space behind the counter sometimes we would often collide. Due to being round her and staring at her butt I would often be semi hard. Sometimes her butt would grush against me. Sometimes the full brunt of her ass would back up onto my cock. One day it happened when I had a full on boner, she pushed back against my dick and I could swear my cock actually went up her ass. Ever since that day I've become obsessed with her butt. Damn it is so soft my cock almost could lost in her nice little thicc butt. All I can fap to is the idea of fucking her ass and cumming inside her butt.

Attachments

• P0.jpg
    P0.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 572
  • 283054356_166342262444221_8254442308108368693_n.jpg
    283054356_166342262444221_8254442308108368693_n.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 570
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a story about how i fucked up.

Years ago met this amazing girl on MySpace quickly became super close friends used to talk daily the works but I was quickly friendzoned however our friendship continued and we wound up getting closer and closer because i was one of the only guys who could ignore her physical well…features. I’m a boob guy first and foremost so ass doesn’t normally get me turned on or as attracted to a chick as I would be for boobs so a lot of this was me legitimately liking her for who she is she just happened to have the biggest ass i have ever seen another human being have until this day. I’m talking you would need a baseball bat dick to fuck this chick. Think a black version of Randalin without the cellulite or leg rolls just instead just solid firm huge legs and ass with extreme projection. Our friendship migrated off MySpace to facebook and instagram all through the years we were separated by basically the entire country. Eventually over time i managed to break through the fabled friendzone and she actually became interested in me and me with her. I was supposed to go visit her but one weekend a massive hurricane hit her city and totally fucking wrecked it everything destroyed tons of people dead. Me being the inattentive dumbass that i am somedays who doesn’t pay attention to the news…picked that exact weekend to not call or text her the entire time. Everything went down hill from their and fell apart she hated me because i didnt call her or check on her during the one weekend she was most likely to die. She never forgave me for it and we stopped being friends…years later we reconnect build a friendship back up…but thats all it is this time firmly and forever back in the friendzone. I could have been with a beautiful mixed chick with 92 inch hips

This is a story about how i fucked up.

Years ago met this amazing girl on MySpace quickly became super close friends used to talk daily the works but I was quickly friendzoned however our friendship continued and we wound up getting closer and closer because i was one of the only guys who could ignore her physical well…features. I’m a boob guy first and foremost so ass doesn’t normally get me turned on or as attracted to a chick as I would be for boobs so a lot of this was me legitimately liking her for who she is she just happened to have the biggest ass i have ever seen another human being have until this day. I’m talking you would need a baseball bat dick to fuck this chick. Think a black version of Randalin without the cellulite or leg rolls just instead just solid firm huge legs and ass with extreme projection. Our friendship migrated off MySpace to facebook and instagram all through the years we were separated by basically the entire country. Eventually over time i managed to break through the fabled friendzone and she actually became interested in me and me with her. I was supposed to go visit her but one weekend a massive hurricane hit her city and totally fucking wrecked it everything destroyed tons of people dead. Me being the inattentive dumbass that i am somedays who doesn’t pay attention to the news…picked that exact weekend to not call or text her the entire time. Everything went down hill from their and fell apart she hated me because i didnt call her or check on her during the one weekend she was most likely to die. She never forgave me for it and we stopped being friends…years later we reconnect build a friendship back up…but thats all it is this time firmly and forever back in the friendzone. I could have been with a beautiful mixed chick with 92 inch hips
92 in hips? Holy schmuck!

loved this! haven't done much ass fucking but when I do... omg it's so much fun. nutting in a woman's ass is just total ownership, total domination

loved this! haven't done much ass fucking but when I do... omg it's so much fun. nutting in a woman's ass is just total ownership, total domination
Does cum drip out through the day when you nut in the ass…never done it so asking

lately i saw a blonde 5ft9 girl in the train with extremely large wide hips, the definition of a pear shaped pawg. she stood in front of me before exiting the train, then i walked after her. her butt is so large and wide, it was hard not to stare at it, since it is so ridiculously huge. i bet she was between 60-70cm wide, yet she was not fat, or just wobbly cellulite, just extremely thick, solid flesh and bone, her hips which poke out like 20-25cm to the sides swayed a lot around, her legs are very curvy and a bit massive too. her upper body is very slim in comparison. asked for her number but she didnt want to... :/

her shape:

Attachments

• extreme hips.png
    extreme hips.png
    260 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
It's super interesting reading through these experiences. I used to be really self-conscious having a big booty and big hips - given I'm otherwise thin. And it was like brutal in high school to find any jeans that would fit - small waist and 40" hips translates to like a pretty odd size :) That like came in handy when I modeled for a few years for sure! Anyway, it's super cool to read through these stories!
Speaking of clothing and fittings ...

The western, especially non-African biased (who, statistically have more curves), clothing industry is geared towards the 50% that are bottom-heavy, but not with such a tiny midsection-waist, as well as the 30% that are straight-shaped. And if you're hourglass (8%), they expect you to be more 36-24-36", or even 32-22-32" and no rack ... not what I call a 'Powerglass' (TnT thread) with a 40+-28-40+" ... let alone smaller than 28" midsection-waist at those widths!

My wife (who I met at 18) is a top heavy apple, and especially before 25+ when her hips came out, it was a real PITA! At 18, finding an US size 8 or 6W dress that was more size 0-4 at the bottom, was impossible. So I would 'take in' and hem the bottom of her dresses so her bottom didn't look like it's waist was 'draped' down to her upper thighs. As she gained width into late 20s, especially finally 'getting hips' (even if her rear is flatter) ...

Being more US size 10W (or 12) It became a battle of 'too wide for Fredrick's of Hollywood' (more hourglass bias) and 'too narrow/slender for Lane Bryant' (more bottom-heavy bias, so absolutely 6+ dress sizes too big for my wife at the bottom!). So I've never stopped custom sewing her outfits. We go for the waist and chest first when trying on, and then I 'pull in' the waist-lower in front of the mirror, to see if it can be 'hemmed to perfection.' Especially her being on 5'3", even if sub-150lbs.

The only time I could buy something that fit perfectly on a voluptuous, top heavy woman was an administrative assistant I had when I first ran my business in a physical location nearly two decades ago. She was a former college basketball standout, just shy of 6 feet, who gained all the right curves with the added weight around age 30 (about a half-decade my senior), and totally outclassed the models in the catalogues whenever she wore a size 10-12W or 12-14 (10-12W looked better), which ended up being 'short, but stylish' on her.

Beyond the fact that my wife was utterly jealous if they ever shopped together, if she found the size, it usually just 'seemed to fit,' sans the length, I still remember her 'interviewing' her and saying, "Don't hire her. She's way, way 'too much your type.'" I know the guys I worked with didn't think much of her, but ... yeah ... she was. But I hired her 100% for her talents, not her looks, as even my wife agreed. Our 'relationship' would always remain 'professional/working' over those 2 years. But yeah, hottest woman short of my wife ... I'll still always go for my 'Shotglasses' (top heavy apples in shorter, stockier packages)

All I mess with are girls with big asses, some of my collection

Attachments

• 5448F634-E2ED-4142-82B5-E9FB2817BC2B.jpeg
    5448F634-E2ED-4142-82B5-E9FB2817BC2B.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 537
  • 7A8D9103-8AD6-46BC-9DEC-920562FEBB34.jpeg
    7A8D9103-8AD6-46BC-9DEC-920562FEBB34.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 538
  • BEBBC728-6489-44AB-8680-4093159AFAF4.jpeg
    BEBBC728-6489-44AB-8680-4093159AFAF4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 536
I was walking my dog today, and when we turned a corner, there was this incredible woman, she was walking to her car, wearing black leggins, I stimate she is in her late 20's dark curly hair mid back long, and tiny, and I mean like on the edge of a midget, she was no more than 4'9 very short, but her booty was something around 55"/60" and on her looked gargantuan, like a tiny version of Mikel was walking in front of me, i was like 50 ft away and thank God I could see her while she walk 6 or 7 steps before she got in her car, and let me tell you that the movement was out of this world. What an image...

I was walking my dog today, and when we turned a corner, there was this incredible woman, she was walking to her car, wearing black leggins, I stimate she is in her late 20's dark curly hair mid back long, and tiny, and I mean like on the edge of a midget, she was no more than 4'9 very short, but her booty was something around 55"/60" and on her looked gargantuan, like a tiny version of Mikel was walking in front of me, i was like 50 ft away and thank God I could see her while she walk 6 or 7 steps before she got in her car, and let me tell you that the movement was out of this world. What an image...
Fuck yeah, if you see her again you should get some footage of her!

There's this girl at work that is in the sanitation department and even though I work with my wife sometimes on the production floor I can help but check the girl out because she has a nice phat ass God damnnn and when she sits God damn and she's pretty lol but I love my wife lol

Just was walking on the street and saw this big ass in tight jeans across. Normally never that much into asses but as I walked around her I saw how big and round her ass was. My dick quickly started reacting. It was a black girl and two black guys where standing there as well, probably they bone her all the time.

Here is some ya'll might like?

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230506-164727_TikTok~2.mp4
    18.6 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230506-164711_TikTok~2.mp4
    23.4 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230506-100040_TikTok~2.mp4
    29 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230506-095934_TikTok~2.mp4
    23.8 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20230506-095950_TikTok~2.mp4
    21.8 MB