Dating app monsters - Match.com is DNP, so no pics from POF, Tinder, Hinge, etc

Saw another, even bigger... She has a Snapchat but I didn’t save it. If she makes content I’d love to see some.

Attachments

• IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 3,069
  • IMG_0947.jpeg
    IMG_0947.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 3,156
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 3,060
  • IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 3,019
Got nothing in common with her but gahDAMN. Think she’s got the biggest set I’ve ever seen on here - looks like real macromastia. Any bra size guesses? Got some hot girls of your own from dating apps to post?
What's the name of dating app?

Saw another, even bigger... She has a Snapchat but I didn’t save it. If she makes content I’d love to see some.
I jumped back on the dating apps and I have found nothing even close. Don’t get me wrong a lot of the girls are in great shape but probably around a B or C cup. I’ve seen maybe 2 girls who been a D or above

I jumped back on the dating apps and I have found nothing even close. Don’t get me wrong a lot of the girls are in great shape but probably around a B or C cup. I’ve seen maybe 2 girls who been a D or above
I scan A LOT and women with H cups or over are about .1% (one in every thousand).

They ARE out there. I probably hook up with/date one per year.

Holy moly
I don't get why she'd be on dating sites, she could go out there and pull anyone

Believe it or not, many men are hesitant to approach women for fear of "looking like creeps" in this era. Could be she may also work in a female dominated occupation where there isn't much of an opportunity to meet single men. Also online tends to put lots of people at ease. Could be any reason.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, many men are hesitant to approach women for fear of "looking like creeps" in this era. Could be she may also work in a female dominated occupation where there isn't much of an opportunity to meet single men. Also online tends to put lots of people at ease. Could be any reason.
I agree with this man. Most of the time it’s easier to get on a dating app than approach someone in real life in the fear of looking like a creep or reading the situation wrong. The angry feminists have deterred a lot of men from even speaking to women in public

Posting to say "fuck you" to the match group for literally destroying online dating. I met a 38H off POF a number of years back, and tinder used to be good. There's literally just facebook dating now, which can be really hit or miss.
How do I verify my account without actually having to use my mobile phone number?
some way?