FB Dating App Huge potential

The topless picture is demonstrably not the same as the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend. The freckles/birth marks on her left arm are noticeably absent in all other pictures showing the same arm.

The woman in the first photo has a noticeably different hairline and thinner hair than the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend.

Anyway have fun with what you're doing.
Thread cleaned of insults and replies. @SupraBoi - you might want to address this.

Hey Guys, sorry I’ve been MIA… I’ve been living the dream. It’s been sex every night to now at least 4 times a week so it’s been amazing. I’ve gotten so many requests for updates so here are some but I have to be super discrete so I have to block her beautiful face and mines because with social media, you never know. I do have some fricken crazy stories to share but here first here are some pics for you guys. Just want you guys to know she did lose 60lbs in 1 year so that’s why some of the pictures are older but I’m sure majority of you guys won’t mind…
If she has M cups after that kind of weight loss, they must have been unbelievably massive before