bobbinsleak - FFW4U

How would she have known of the analytics if someone didn't tell her about the site?
Ok let’s assume a Higher Power told her about TitinTops. If it really bothered her she would stop posting without a bra on. Don’t believe these girls. Most big boob girls get on social media and then start the “ I’m sick of perverts talking about my boobs. Yet they continue doing the same videos that promote the perverts and some of the same outfits. Then it’s wash, rinse , repeat .

Theres another lady on YouTube from the Uk who says perverts send her DM’s asking to see her boobs . She say theyre nasty dirty fucks. She must have a short memory because she has videos asking viewers if her boobs look nice and ask guys if they like her huge boobs in the entire video while teasing them .

Ok let’s assume a Higher Power told her about TitinTops. If it really bothered her she would stop posting without a bra on. Don’t believe these girls. Most big boob girls get on social media and then start the “ I’m sick of perverts talking about my boobs. Yet they continue doing the same videos that promote the perverts and some of the same outfits. Then it’s wash, rinse , repeat .

Theres another lady on YouTube from the Uk who says perverts send her DM’s asking to see her boobs . She say theyre nasty dirty fucks. She must have a short memory because she has videos asking viewers if her boobs look nice and ask guys if they like her huge boobs in the entire video while teasing them .
This facts. Ijs I feel like anytime you visually show yourself in a public space you are subject to public scrutiny.

Yup..... Although....... perhaps some before/after photos will pop up somewhere? Celebrate the befores?

I wanted to start a campaign before but I realize now how futile that is. Just a damn shame, atleast it’s not someone I know in person