bobbinsleak - FFW4U

She's probably got those proportions tbh, never shows her boobs much but she seems to hate bras so you always see them flop around in shirts and sweaters. Hopefully she's rethinking the reduction

She's probably got those proportions tbh, never shows her boobs much but she seems to hate bras so you always see them flop around in shirts and sweaters. Hopefully she's rethinking the reduction
It's makes me started to imagining that she's always naked at her top when she's alone at home and let them floppers dangling around like crazy. Damn! :emoji_heart_eyes:

Unfortunate. I wish I knew her I would tell her to make money of her set!

Attachments

• 20200711_172933.jpg
    20200711_172933.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 234
This is so she can get the dr’s appointment to talk about it. Not the actual surgery. She’s doing this outside of insurance. And the surgery is closer to 15k

Yeah, she's better camming, received a lot of tokens, make a fans account, posted a lot of bi clips, makes a lot of money, then I'll let her decided to cut them off (I wished not), even though it's sad. :emoji_cry:

This is so she can get the dr’s appointment to talk about it. Not the actual surgery. She’s doing this outside of insurance. And the surgery is closer to 15k
I just posted the pic. I didn't go into semantics.

We need a task force to get nudes before she attempts that reduction

We need a task force to get nudes before she attempts that reduction
I think the only way to do that is talk to her. Get to date her and then you’ll be able too. A long con for some boob lol

The money aspect should be enticing but she doesn't seem like she wants to show off her body

I'll tell ya what. An ugly girl with just huge sloppy massive tits like this just really gets me going! instant hard on! I've been destroying my cock to her lately! just insanely sexy with no bra!!!
You speak from my heart

This will be yet another typical case of a big boobs girl who used to be the center of attention strictly because of her boobs yet doesn't realize it and wants to get rid of them.

Once they're gone her YouTube views will drop 90% of more, same with her Instagram and other social media. She will be wondering WTH is going on, never making the connection.

It's just like so many other girls online who think that people love them for their personality and not their appearance LMAO

This will be yet another typical case of a big boobs girl who used to be the center of attention strictly because of her boobs yet doesn't realize it and wants to get rid of them.

Once they're gone her YouTube views will drop 90% of more, same with her Instagram and other social media. She will be wondering WTH is going on, never making the connection.

It's just like so many other girls online who think that people love them for their personality and not their appearance LMAO
She doesn’t really care about the veiws. I think she does YouTube to just do something. She’s more focused on her job.