Alaura Grey - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

So I had done a few customs with Alaura. And all of them were excellent. And were extremely reasonably priced. But now she has upped her price to $200 for a 5 min video. Thats just a lot in my opinion. Especially when I had paid between $50-$100 for 3-5 min vids which were really amazing vids. I get them wanting to make more, I just think thats a little crazy. Am I off in that thinking?

So I had done a few customs with Alaura. And all of them were excellent. And were extremely reasonably priced. But now she has upped her price to $200 for a 5 min video. Thats just a lot in my opinion. Especially when I had paid between $50-$100 for 3-5 min vids which were really amazing vids. I get them wanting to make more, I just think thats a little crazy. Am I off in that thinking?
What did you ask her to do?

She took 100 from me and the ghosted me.

She took 100 from me and the ghosted me.
Oh man that sucks. I had her send me locked stuff first. And then she always came through. Sometimes a little late but always got the content. Do you all think guys out there are actually paying that much for customs?

What did you ask her to do?
The same thing I always ask for. 5 min video. No shaking or bouncing or jumping. Just slowly playing with her tits and nipples. She used to do $50-$100 which I thought was totally fair. I was cool with her just sitting or standing no make up etc just on phone with natural light. A lot of people must be paying for it. But I can't do that man