Who will win and how

• Abbie secraa

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Alaura grey

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

Bustyauntie38hh

Reaction score
Who do you think will win the battle of the breasts between these 2? I have alaura telling me 100% she would win and abbie couldn't fill her bra. Let's hear Everyone's opinions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102_164452_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_164452_Photos.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 513
  • Screenshot_20231102_164502_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_164502_Photos.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 531
Time for a detailed analysis.......Both are superb, and Abbi is in my "Top 5 Harem" picks on this site (see link below). But Abbi I think is about a half a foot taller or therabouts. Neither has subjected themselves to the "tape" but both claim large cup sizes. Alaura I think is 34W (per claim by photo), and thus very large cupwise, but band size is indicative a a small framed woman (which isn't the same as a 40W cup for example).

I have seen videos of both, and when the hands get on the breasts the size always seems to drop a bit. Additionally Alaura's knockers just reach her belly button, or just above when upright, and that's on an apparently small framed lady. Abbi's coversely drop below her navel significantly, and though she may be taller she appears to be long legged, and thus is very short waisted, thus not needing super long boobs to surpass her navel.

No cuts intended, I just wish more would submit to a tape for a breast girth, length, width, and frame under the bust and then tape around the bust for a full set of taped dimensions.

For the record, if size was all that mattered to my eyes, then Norma Stitz would have been in my top 5. Currently Alaura is not, but I am certainly thinking of making her a 1st alternate to my "Top 5 Harem" picks, or replacing one. Ginger may get replaced by Alaura, but I ain't sure yet.

Personally I could care less who is ranked higher than the other, both the above ladies are fricken "drop dead gorgeous when the superb hooters are factored into the total appearance."

Shit, picking which one of those two I would want seated next to me in a sweater with no bra in front of the
"boob-tube" on a snowy night,
would be which ever one picked up on my Peripheral vision first. There ain't no losers......

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/pick-five-for-your-harem.89341/page-43

Last edited:
"Personally I could care less who is ranked higher than the other"

Do you mean you could not care less who is ranked higher or you still care just a little bit ,or a lot ???

Do you mean you could not care less who is ranked higher or you still care just a little bit ,or a lot ???
He don't care at all because he likes both!

He don't care at all because he likes both!
Thanks for clearing that up. He implied one direction but stated the opposite . Just needed some clarity...

Alaura is amazing, there's no doubting that....but Abbie will always be the boobie Queen. IMO

Here ya go. What does everyone think about her comment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102_234234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_234234_Chrome.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot_20231102_234239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_234239_Chrome.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_20231102_234244_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_234244_Chrome.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Screenshot_20231102_234248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_234248_Chrome.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 363
  • Screenshot_20231102_165137_InCollage - Collage Maker.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_165137_InCollage - Collage Maker.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Screenshot_20231102_234259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_234259_Chrome.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot_20231102_164436_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_164436_Photos.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 497
  • Screenshot_20231102_164426_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_164426_Photos.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 503
Loving the comparison talk. I don't think the 36LL size for Abbi is her legit size, so if that is all Alaura is going by to determine she is the bigger woman it may not be fair to use her comments to prove she is bigger. Seeing them interact with each other or do some photos together would be the proof I want to see.

It doesn't matter who's bigger, the simple fact is that Abbie's boobs are more pleasing to the eye. More lower volume to them too which is extremely rare for women that have boobs that enormous

I like Alaura but she looks white trash... no makeup, no pretty clothes... it seems she just wakes up and makes some pics before to go in the shower, if she goes... Abbi is more sophisticated, attractive and always looks clean. plus, no big scar on her belly and no stupid pig tattoo for Abbi.

I like Alaura but she looks white trash... no makeup, no pretty clothes... it seems she just wakes up and makes some pics before to go in the shower, if she goes... Abbi is more sophisticated, attractive and always looks clean. plus, no big scar on her belly and no stupid pig tattoo for Abbi.
Yeah, it's the tattoos that detract for me also. But as for breast size? They look awfully close. Would have to do a water displacement test. In a controlled environment of course. Like my Jacuzzi!

Outstanding verbal "repertoire" ... but truly choosing between such fine looking big chested ladies is like comparing "Tit for twat" .... it don't matter, but for actual voting purposes I did vote for Abbi. That being said I almost want to get on the "voting psycho train" and change votes every time I come to this thread. Got to watch myself the "Misses" does come behind me and read my posts......

I don't know, who is bigger, but what I know, that Abbie's tits are longer. Therefore Abbie is my favorite, but Alaura is close to her.

I like these 2 girls and I like their breasts, Abbi is classier than Alaura and her breasts are heavier and bigger, I vote Abbi

Last edited:
Love both obviously but Alaura does hardcore and that is worth so much,so Alaura would be my choise.

There is no comparison...
After you posted this comparison I showed alaura and had to change my vote to Abbie after she admitted that abbie may be a bit to much for her to compare with . I could tell she was not happy admittedly saying that to me