Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Sexy Body Sexy Dress

Attachments

• asphoto5107.jpg
    asphoto5107.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 243
  • asphoto5120.jpg
    asphoto5120.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 259
  • asphoto5123.jpg
    asphoto5123.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 255
  • asphoto5113.jpg
    asphoto5113.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 202
  • asphoto5109.jpg
    asphoto5109.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 176
  • asphoto5112.jpg
    asphoto5112.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 170
  • asphoto5115.jpg
    asphoto5115.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 169
  • asphoto5117.jpg
    asphoto5117.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 175
You are alone in the hallway and this hits your eyeballs

View attachment Big surprise in the hallway.mov

Do you drop everything and hit the bathroom to finish business!:love:

Do you ask if you can help her with her LUG-gage:cool:

Do you play it cool and say, "didn't we go to the same kindergarten?";)

Maam can I offer some assistance, you seem to be all swollen up!:ROFLMAO:

Do you pass out?(n)

Do you pull out your equipment in an out of control moment?:sick:

Or ask her trying to stop her with a tongue twister, "Didn't we NOT go to high school together?":)

Or do you say, "Hello the name is Bond....!":cool::cool::)

Or is it all the above depending on your age.......(y)

Or lead with "Would you like a cigarette?" Abbi, "Sure what do you have?" "I have some CAMEL......TOES!":mad:

***For the record the first time I saw the Misses up close in a building sporting her 40M tits, it was straight to the bathroom to release some fluid pressure. But I was below 30, if I had been in my 50's I might have played it cool at first. Nah!

*** My favorite would be passing out. Say what? Any woman that looks like Abbi has heard every damned
line in the book. So who knows she may just decide to administer "Mouth to Mouth..!"(y)

Last edited:

View attachment 4674074

Do you pass out?(n)

Or ask her trying to stop her with a tongue twister, "Didn't we NOT go to high school together?":)

Or lead with "Would you like a cigarette?" Abbi, "Sure what do you have?" "I have some CAMEL......TOES!":mad:

***For the record the first time I saw the Misses up close in a building sporting her 40M tits, it was straight to the bathroom to release some fluid pressure. But I was below 30, if I had been in my 50's I might have played it cool at first. Nah!

*** My favorite would be passing out. Say what? Any woman that looks like Abbi has heard every damned
line in the book. So who knows she may just decide to administer "Mouth to Mouth..!"(y)
Which movie is this please?

View attachment 4674074

Do you pass out?(n)

I'll ask her name and see where it goes.

Which movie is this please?
15-20 minute video from a year or so ago, and she put the green sweater segment in at the end (it was only about a minute long)

She was wearing this gown.....for the majority of the video

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.07.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.07.53 PM.png
    780.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.10.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.10.07 PM.png
    827.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.10.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.10.33 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.11.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 12.11.10 PM.png
    978.7 KB · Views: 237

View attachment 4674074

Do you pass out?(n)

This is for anyone who subtribes to Abbi's site. Does Abbi still post some of the comments she receives like she did before 2016. There is still a space to "Leave a Comment" on the first page when she releases a new movie. I can't find any response on the site. I've tried several times to contact her team. No response. .Much appreciated if you can help. Thank you.

This is for anyone who subtribes to Abbi's site. Does Abbi still post some of the comments she receives like she did before 2016. There is still a space to "Leave a Comment" on the first page when she releases a new movie. I can't find any response on the site. I've tried several times to contact her team. No response. .Much appreciated if you can help. Thank you.
Negative for me as well Mike, and that is one of the reasons I quit going to her site as a subscriber. The request I sent was for a measuring clip. And I really don't give a crap if she is super petite, and thus the boobs aren't as big as suspected, it changes nothing for me, she is still a top 5 harem pick for me. Her tits are great. For my eyes one of the greatest big titters ever!

I also saw/read an interview with her prior to me sending my "measuring message" In the interview she was wearing the green sleeveless top shown below. Ironically this interview came out right after my request for measuring. In the interview she made it pretty clear via several suggestions, that she always wanted to be a clothes model, and thus that is what she does in her videos. Model clothes and evening wear. No cut to her, but I don't need to pay to see a big tit fashion model show, even one with one of the greatest sets of tits I ever saw.

https://www.2busty.net/2021/the-interview-with-abbi-secraa/

Anyway, if she did a measuring video I might re-up just to get a download of it in original quality.

She is #2 in my top 5 just behind my wife, and when I make the ranking excluding the legs and hips, and make it a "Tits only top 5 she bumps my wife down a notch and is #1." She ain't the biggest, she ain't the bounciest, but she is in my 40+ years of big tit viewing the best I ever saw, on a tits only basis. I just don't need no fashion show.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 1.01.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 1.01.46 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 447
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 1.01.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 1.01.59 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Negative for me as well Mike, and that is one of the reasons I quit going to her site as a subscriber. The request I sent was for a measuring clip. And I really don't give a crap if she is super petite, and thus the boobs aren't as big as suspected, it changes nothing for me, she is still a top 5 harem pick for me. Her tits are great. For my eyes one of the greatest big titters ever!

I also saw/read an interview with her prior to me sending my "measuring message" In the interview she was wearing the green sleeveless top shown below. Ironically this interview came out right after my request for measuring. In the interview she made it pretty clear via several suggestions, that she always wanted to be a clothes model, and thus that is what she does in her videos. Model clothes and evening wear. No cut to her, but I don't need to pay to see a big tit fashion model show, even one with one of the greatest sets of tits I ever saw.

Anyway, if she did a measuring video I might re-up just to get a download of it in original quality.

She is #2 in my top 5 just behind my wife, and when I make the ranking excluding the legs and hips, and make it a "Tits only top 5 she bumps my wife down a notch and is #1." She ain't the biggest, she ain't the bounciest, but she is in my 40+ years of big tit viewing the best I ever saw, on a tits only basis. I just don't need no fashion show.
She is also too short to be a clothes model, I'm guessing 5"0-5"3'

The height issue is almost like some of the bra size issues, or age issues with these models..... it verges on speculative. But one thing I am certain of, Abbi certainly appears to be short waisted, and therefore very long legged for her height.

She does have some nice shapely long legs in relationship to the entire body, and without the heels even being visible they still appear long in several photos.....

Therefore with the long legs being in play 5'0" would be unlikely. When seated it is very noticeable that she sits low, so she is probably short waisted. One of those ladies that would look short driving a car, but not as short as expected once exiting...that's my height speculation. And once she exits a car you damned sure ain't going to be noticing her height!:love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.36 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 421
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.09 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 426
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.32.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.32.43 PM.png
    977.4 KB · Views: 412
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.32.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.32.20 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
  • Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 3.33.50 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 419

What a great look! big tits in tank tops is the best!

Boobpedia and some other sites have her listed as 5'4" (163cm), which is in the average range for a female.
Boobpedia also lists Abbi’s birthday as June1984. Look on the first page of her site My Story she says she is a Scorpio which falls between Oct.23rd to Nov. 21st. She also mentions being in her early 30’s in 2010 when she started her site putting her in mid 40’s now. If she were born in 1984 she would be 40 this year she looks older. They got the month wrong probably the year also.

I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????
Ania it doesn't matter what age you are, the important thing is that you feel comfortable and continue with the sessions. It was great to write with you on Facebook in the past. Apart from Eve Michalak, where do you get those wonderful bras and outfits for your shoots ?

I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????
It's an honour to have Abbi here. However, it might be best to head off any uncharitable people who suspect that this is just some bozo pretending to be her, by becoming verified as a model here. @Ptar handles these things.

It's an honour to have Abbi here. However, it might be best to head off any uncharitable people who suspect that this is just some bozo pretending to be her, by becoming verified as a model here. @Ptar handles these things.
It's an honour to have Abbi here? I don't know which Abbi are you talking about but for sure no Abbi Secraa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's an honour to have Abbi here? I don't know which Abbi are you talking about but for sure no Abbi Secraa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well when someone with the username Abbi, posts in the first person like this: I won't give you my year of birth, but I will give you the date, day and year. 07.11.????

Then they must be Abbi, unless it's some scrote pretending to be her.