Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

I would like to order 2 bras please. One in a J cup for the parts hanging out of the dress, and a second one in J cup for the meat inside the dress. Well just make that one S cup to go!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 9.37.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 9.37.48 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 364
This photo looks better vertically. :love:
Zero gravity would be required, "ASS" .....Astronaut Abbi Secraa reporting for duty.....Hell yeah now there is an Olympic sport I could seriously get into......."All Natural Topless Zero Gravity Big Tit Gymnastics" :cool: J-cup entry requirement. Now we're talking

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 5.10.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 5.10.51 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 573
Last edited:

Attachments

• Banana 01.jpg
    Banana 01.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 540
  • Banana 02.jpg
    Banana 02.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 568
A personal favorite scene...
New Abbi movie gentlemen. "Once Again in A Beige Bra" Over 30 minutes Enjoy!
My Review: Too long at 30min., too boring, some bad lighting, and the last 10 minutes are a repeat of earlier parts of the move. This is a 20-minute movie with 10 minutes of rerun material. She doesn't seem to be into it. Forgive me Abbi, but it's true. You're still the best.

Last edited:
My Review: Too long at 30min., too boring, some bad lighting, and the last 10 minutes are a repeat of earlier parts of the move. This is a 20-minute movie with 10 minutes of rerun material. She doesn't seem to be into it. Forgive me Abbi, but it's true. You're still the best.
Blue dress only was a bit the same. A long clip but not much happening and some reruns in slo mo.

Abbi is the best though!

Attachments

• 1000013368.jpg
    1000013368.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 811
Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite pic, every time I see this it sends chills down my spine.

The 2 or 3 seconds of pussy (non-explicit) made it awesome :cool:

New Video shows a "growth spurt"

I disagree withan ealier posting .i think its a great video

I think our beautiful princess is having a growth spurt. Shes putting on a few pounds ( or kilos!) which is going to all the right places. Those opening shots in the red skirt and top are phenomenal. Just look at the profile of this vixen. It took me all my restraint not to explode straight away. And she knows it. The " smug , sexy look on her face says it all.that bra cant contain those expanding flesh baloons , shes popping out everywhere . Its insane. And her gorgeous tummy is getting a bit rounder too. Abbi seems tohave these bouts of "inflation" occasionally and this is one of the big ones we are seeing now.As busty women get into their forties they cant control those hormones from taking over and in some cases they go " troppo".
My partner who already had huge boobs ( they sit in her lap) had the same experience when she got to her early 40s .The girls literally blew up like balloonsand as the doctor said theres not really anything you can do as HRT is v risky .So we just watched her inflate.and tits a percentages thing 50 percent increase of a little is still a little increase , but 50 percent of humungous is scary!
She hcould not find bras to fit them!!!
That is what I believe is happening to our
princress as we watch on.
Where will it end???
Well have-to just wait and see.
Hopefully they wont become too unmanageable for her smallish frame ....as they are really swelling up as you can tell from this video!!!!
We live in exciting times
1711059532034.jpeg