Yep, it's true, the bridesmaid stole the show!!!

biggunlover

Reaction score
My wife and I were invited to one of her classmates daughter's wedding. We got there in plenty of time to say hi and all the niceties to her friend and catch up on the last 10 years of not talking but once a month or so. When it came time for the wedding, my wife and I went to sit down and she told me to just wait for the 3rd from the end bridesmaid. She wouldn't tell me any details and I saw a couple of bridesmaids but nothing caught my eye unusual. The wedding starts, and the bridesmaids are coming in and that particular bridesmaid could have been cut out of a Tit In Tops catalog. There wasn't anything she could do about it the way she was built as all the bridesmaid were wearing the same dress just some, shall I say, fit better than others. I told my wife she must be a DDD or an F and she said, I think you're right but look at that waist. I thought she was wearing a girdle and the wife said no. Unbelievable she stole the show that was supposed to be the brides special day and I think the audience seemed to think so also as I was watching how many men had their eyes fixated on a certain bridesmaid. In this case, it was a shame for the bride to haave such a good looking well-built friend to have eyes taken away from her on her day.

My wife and I were invited to one of her classmates daughter's wedding. We got there in plenty of time to say hi and all the niceties to her friend and catch up on the last 10 years of not talking but once a month or so. When it came time for the wedding, my wife and I went to sit down and she told me to just wait for the 3rd from the end bridesmaid. She wouldn't tell me any details and I saw a couple of bridesmaids but nothing caught my eye unusual. The wedding starts, and the bridesmaids are coming in and that particular bridesmaid could have been cut out of a Tit In Tops catalog. There wasn't anything she could do about it the way she was built as all the bridesmaid were wearing the same dress just some, shall I say, fit better than others. I told my wife she must be a DDD or an F and she said, I think you're right but look at that waist. I thought she was wearing a girdle and the wife said no. Unbelievable she stole the show that was supposed to be the brides special day and I think the audience seemed to think so also as I was watching how many men had their eyes fixated on a certain bridesmaid. In this case, it was a shame for the bride to haave such a good looking well-built friend to have eyes taken away from her on her day.
Pics?

One of my oldest friends has a very busty yet very slim older sister, when she was 17 she was already an F/G cup, her tits would often form a quad boob as she would frequently outgrow her bras. Loved going over to hang out at my buds house just so I could sneek some peeks at her cleavage.

I didn't see her much once she went to uni, while I myself was away at uni studying when she had her wedding but when I saw the photos I had to do a double take which my buddy must have known the reason why while he showed me the snaps. His sister is about 5'4", around 120 pounds, well over 10 of which was in her magnificent chest. Her rack, and I use that word literally, was stucking out a good 5 inches from her body in that corset style wedding dress she had on.

In many ways it was probably a good thing I wasn't in attendance as I probably would have embarrased myself in front of her. She certainly stole the show as none of the bridesmaids could compete with her in the dress.

Last edited:
Yes, pics would be great. Or maybe a link to YouTube video or FB photos. Your wife is awesome for being your boob scout.

Under normal circumstances I would have tried but my wife told me her friend had a professional photographer there and there wasn't to be any flashes or photo snaps to get in the way of the photographer. My wife knows me and warned me beforehand so no, no pics. Even afterwards I was gonna try but to no avail couldn't get a decent avenue to take a pics, too many others closer to the bride and her entourage in the way. Sorry!

Yes, pics would be great. Or maybe a link to YouTube video or FB photos. Your wife is awesome for being your boob scout.
See the above answer about the pics and yes, my wife is a 'G' cup and knew what I like anyway. She found out when we met that I was a boob man but it didn't take very long for her to realize that wasn't the only reason we fell in love. She's probably smarter than me, funnier than me, catches on to stupidity quicker than me and loves, loves, loves loyalty in her husband. When we met I basically became the father to her daughter that her daughter never had...pluses all the way around! To top it all off, from the time we met her daughter was 11 and by the time she was 15 everyone could tell she would take after her mom, grandmom, and great grandmom as far a body was concerned...and then the Mardi Gras pics and it's been rollercoaster ride going forward.

I love it when a bridesmaid steals the show - and wonder, in turn, if it makes the bride nervous.

Attachments

• Humiliation of the bride!.jpeg
    Humiliation of the bride!.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 3,567
  • Bride suddenly feels very inadequate.jpeg
    Bride suddenly feels very inadequate.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 3,408
  • Shona Colson IG=shona8902 - dental student and musician - blonde, busty - HUMILIATING her frie...jpg
    Shona Colson IG=shona8902 - dental student and musician - blonde, busty - HUMILIATING her frie...jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3,374
  • Bride gives up on being in picture since maid of honor was too busty and took all of the atten...png
    Bride gives up on being in picture since maid of honor was too busty and took all of the atten...png
    705 KB · Views: 3,343
  • Pippa on FB - bride hopes the groom won't see that cleave.jpg
    Pippa on FB - bride hopes the groom won't see that cleave.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3,382
Would you show off pics of your wife?
After the nearly 12 years now of the Mardi Gras pics showing up at stepdaughters house now going on now, my wife would be livid if she knew that after all the crap we've been going through for me to post her pics. Her pick is already on the internet where someone posted her filling up our Jeep dressed in a V-cut pantsuit when she was on her way to a photo shoot about 10 years ago so the answer is no. By the way, we don't have that Jeep anymore.

After the nearly 12 years now of the Mardi Gras pics showing up at stepdaughters house now going on now, my wife would be livid if she knew that after all the crap we've been going through for me to post her pics. Her pick is already on the internet where someone posted her filling up our Jeep dressed in a V-cut pantsuit when she was on her way to a photo shoot about 10 years ago so the answer is no. By the way, we don't have that Jeep anymore.
Oh ok got it

EVERYONE over the age of 12 knows of that pantsuit Jeep pic, we're talking 3 billion men here. Why even ask?

For real now OP, I think you need a few more exclamation marks in the headline. Stop skimping...

Last edited:
EVERYONE over the age of 12 knows of that pantsuit Jeep pic, we're talking 3 billion men here. Why even ask?

For real now OP, I think you need a few more exclamation marks in the headline. Stop skimping...
Some on here won't/don't/can't accept a NO so for them an explanation was just a 'before you ask' statement.

One of my oldest friends has a very busty yet very slim older sister, when she was 17 she was already an F/G cup, her tits would often form a quad boob as she would frequently outgrow her bras. Loved going over to hang out at my buds house just so I could sneek some peeks at her cleavage.

I didn't see her much once she went to uni, while I myself was away at uni studying when she had her wedding but when I saw the photos I had to do a double take which my buddy must have known the reason why while he showed me the snaps. His sister is about 5'4", around 120 pounds, well over 10 of which was in her magnificent chest. Her rack, and I use that word literally, was stucking out a good 5 inches from her body in that corset style wedding dress she had on.

In many ways it was probably a good thing I wasn't in attendance as I probably would have embarrased myself in front of her. She certainly stole the show as none of the bridesmaids could compete with her in the dress.
Pics? ;)

It's warm weather and who can calculate all of the social reverberations caused by these bustier-than-the bride bridesmaids?!

Attachments

• Bride mightily outboobed here - the bride must be nervous when the groom sees this bridesmaid.jpeg
    Bride mightily outboobed here - the bride must be nervous when the groom sees this bridesmaid.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 920
  • Bride got DISSED!.jpg
    Bride got DISSED!.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 882
  • Bride dissed by bridesmaid.jpg
    Bride dissed by bridesmaid.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 884