Yasmin Disney. Still big after BR - FFW4U

I used to be on her OnlyFans but despite my love for her, I got bored. Wasn’t updated often, similar pictures and really really short videos. Can’t see her being ‘adventurous’

i'm surprised she's only done that one pinupfiles vid - she seems to be a complete money whore and i doubt she can get a job after prison. rich boyfriend i guess

Lol yeah I have zero clue what she does besides this. Like you said, stealing money from the ministry of defence doesn't exactly look good on your c.v..

I never knew she went to prison. Jesus just looked it up 100k in false expenses. She’s as bad as a politician . Explains the nice Audi she has on Instagram. I’m surprised they didn’t cease all of that when she went to prison

Reactions: SMG
I never knew she went to prison. Jesus just looked it up 100k in false expenses. She’s as bad as a politician . Explains the nice Audi she has on Instagram. I’m surprised they didn’t cease all of that when she went to prison
They probably did, but she has likely made money from modelling since being released. Even so, still not even close to as bad as Faith Nelson.

They probably did, but she has likely made money from modelling since being released. Even so, still not even close to as bad as Faith Nelson.
All this gossip what happened with her? Wait was she the one that murdered her husband?

I think 36k but got reduced and they seem to have grown back !