Wowsers ... Smoking Hot (Zoe Khdaier / BustyZoe K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she posted that then that's it for me - I'm not a morph expert but holy shit this is morphed. and the GIF/boomerang someone posted above, pretty sure that's not her either. I hate to sound like an annoying skeptic, but c'mon. She's 4'11" - I know that GIF doesn't show much but the chick there looks much taller, and pale/pink in the chest.

Idk, she also just doesn't post random teasing things like that. she's more vague and... underwhelming. Except for like once in a blue moon. Idk. Took a big hiatus then I come back and there's only 2 new updates? lol she's a lost cause. RIP the "old" Zoey K

((will still periodically check back in hopes that I'm wrong)) lol
I just think her profile is a catfish. Saved everything and to prolong everything they are posting a mixture of photos

I just think her profile is a catfish. Saved everything and to prolong everything they are posting a mixture of photos

i know for a fact it’s not a catfish but she just posts other girls and tries to pass it off as her. I know it’s her because her friend she used to post with follows her and she follows him back.

i know for a fact it’s not a catfish but she just posts other girls and tries to pass it off as her. I know it’s her because her friend she used to post with follows her and she follows him back.
How do you know for a fact?

Loving when she shows those massive tits even a bit

Attachments

• 46DC8033-0248-4A42-A729-788E56B63C5C.png
    46DC8033-0248-4A42-A729-788E56B63C5C.png
    514.5 KB · Views: 694
  • 4B58E108-726E-43F0-9E23-07B694AD41CF.jpeg
    4B58E108-726E-43F0-9E23-07B694AD41CF.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 627
Any updates? She opened her account then made it private again 30 seconds later smh.

Any updates? She opened her account then made it private again 30 seconds later smh.
She’s been post a lot of stuff that she’s posted before and posting photos pretending to be her

I wonder why she does that, today she posted a story of Alexandria uchi (with her face cropped out) passing it off as her

I wonder why she does that, today she posted a story of Alexandria uchi (with her face cropped out) passing it off as her
Probably because her entire body is fake and stuffed.

I’ve told this story before but my light skin friend dmed her on Twitter back when she had one and she said they could fuck but he couldn’t take off any of her clothes. He said that was the #1 sign of fakeness like stuffed not just plastic and I agreed. They didn’t meet up because her personality is actually terrible. She is a spoiled rotten brat who’s parents pay for everything. She has never even left America. It’s all lies.

Probably because her entire body is fake and stuffed.

I’ve told this story before but my light skin friend dmed her on Twitter back when she had one and she said they could fuck but he couldn’t take off any of her clothes. He said that was the #1 sign of fakeness like stuffed not just plastic and I agreed. They didn’t meet up because her personality is actually terrible. She is a spoiled rotten brat who’s parents pay for everything. She has never even left America. It’s all lies.
Damn that’s disappointing to hear

funny but depressing how her existence has just fizzled out, publicly.

Well the Instagram was a dude catfishing as her. So she left the first time and it’s just been a catfish everytime. That’s my guess

WHEEERRREEEE IS SHE?!?+??!

it's a sad loss. anytime I see Mati Marroni, I think of just how big (giggity) Zoey could've (and should've) been.

it's a sad loss. anytime I see Mati Marroni, I think of just how big (giggity) Zoey could've (and should've) been.
I think she was mostly fake (stuffed) because like I said, my friend who is a male model DMed her and she said they could meet up but he couldn’t take off her bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.