Women Who Actually Like Their Big Boobs - How common is it?

A friend of mine put on a bit of weight over a few years and went from a decent C cup to an impressive H.

Whilst she wasn't happy with the weight gained around her stomach/abdomen she loved and still does love her huge rack. She doesn't flaunt them so to speak, she's always dressed conservatively but says she loves the attention in the bedroom.

She always knew I was a boob guy and has happily let me play and titfuck them a few times when we've hung out together. Hoping for another go soon as an early xmas present.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=103820931

She seems to like hers.

I was at a restaurant 5 months ago, and next to my table 2 ladies were talking about a 17yo girl apparently daugther of a friend of them, and what I've heard is that this is a macromastia case, according to the women the girl began to develop at 11 and now she is and I quote "immense, I don't know how She is living with those giant udders" the conversation follows with complaints about how difficult it would be for them to carry a pair like the girl's, minutes later they tlaked that this girl grew " I saw her on her birthday party like 9 months ago and She must be like I don't know HH cup and then I saw her again yesterday I was in shock honey She is at least M cup, She is almost twice her size at the party" and between wows, you kidding, thats grose and omgs a minute later arrives the mother of the girl in question. After 15 or so minutes one of the first two thold the mother that they were talking about her "baby" and the way She is growing among other things finally they talked about the interesting part and the mom said " She grew from G cup to a L cup in 7 months so we went to the Dr. and told us that is Macromastia which affects her" here is when I started to put even more attention to the talk and She continues " It seems that is no other option than the breast reduction, but SHE WON'T GET THEM REDUCED, She is actually a 42 N cupper and She told me that She is very, very happy with her breasts even if She were twice her size She will never cut them off" Am I heard what I heard? A teenager with monster macromastic brests that She won't to reduce even if they double her current size??? That's amazing and for the general body description if somebody finds her Facebook, IG or any photo I am very sure that we're facing the born of a goddess, cause besides that the first 2 ladies consider that She is overweighted also said that She has "more than enough booty" and her mom said that She is 5'10". Just wow.

My GF isn't that vocal about but when we do talk about breasts she does get into the conversation with me because she knows down deep that I find the just the conversation erotic so there is a self loving about having 42M cups..She once told me when had a mammogram the doctor had to take 4 photos for each breast which is crazy. When we first started dating she was a 42I and she had gotten very heavy and put on weight in both her stomach and breasts..She does say that having a big chest makes her feel like a woman and she does realize that she garners alot of attention from men....She doesnt wear any button up tops or zip up jackets having being big for a long time she is a big sweater person but I can tell you that there is nothing that hides her shape when she wears those tight pullovers...Oh as a bonus she is a solid 6ft tall amazon with powerful legs being a former volleyball player...When I do hug her its literally like hugging a sherman tank but soft in all the right places....

my wife loves her big tits - and she loves it when I caress them.

When it benefits them example getting free shit, getting interest from guys they like etc;

eric69 said:
I know what you mean, about the reverse psychology; my friend will always say that nothing fits her top whilst thrusting her knockers out.

Yeah this, or all these young girls who suddenly developed large breasts and wear oversized padded push up bras to make their breasts even bigger, all while complaining guys stare.

Give me a break.

Powerhugs said:
My GF isn't that vocal about but when we do talk about breasts she does get into the conversation with me because she knows down deep that I find the just the conversation erotic so there is a self loving about having 42M cups..She once told me when had a mammogram the doctor had to take 4 photos for each breast which is crazy. When we first started dating she was a 42I and she had gotten very heavy and put on weight in both her stomach and breasts..She does say that having a big chest makes her feel like a woman and she does realize that she garners alot of attention from men....She doesnt wear any button up tops or zip up jackets having being big for a long time she is a big sweater person but I can tell you that there is nothing that hides her shape when she wears those tight pullovers...Oh as a bonus she is a solid 6ft tall amazon with powerful legs being a former volleyball player...When I do hug her its literally like hugging a sherman tank but soft in all the right places....

I'm Always wondering, a 42M is very large (slightly less large if its american size, because that would be 42K I guess in UK size), how chubby is she? How would an ordinary man perceive her? Thick, fat, slim?

I'm asking because most regular man tell me that they dont like breasts that big, especially if the girl is chunky(Roxi Red would be chunky).

This appears to be a lie, considering the attention she s getting

antoniorosa said:
Do you think a lot of these ladies would abandon thoughts of reduction if they had a moment of true understanding of how awesome their tits are and how much men really love them? If they could just put down the fashion magazines for a second and realize that what they have already creates a raging hard-on in all straight men?
Nope! Judging from reddit and similar sub forums, alot of them are already aware of their breasts' effect (although probably not fully) but want their self worth to be measured in a currency more considerable than cup size. Such as looks ("I do have a face, you know") and life achievements (like running for president... of the remotest parochial village PTA). Even more importantly (to them), they wish to have an identity where they are taken seriously, an identity that isn't expressly and intrinsically linked to their lung hammers: "For the first time in my adult life I was Julie. Just Julie. And not Julie with the huge comedy boobies (paraphrased)". Presumably an identity in keeping with their user handles: Wibblywobbly and KittiesRfluffyNawesome.

The ones that get it - and they do exist on the site - know that with great power comes great responsibilititty and they just deal. The fashion thing is legit though; along with what they termed "breast shaming". So many of these otherwise functioning adults sign over their rationale for access to an arbitrary framework of lifestyle defining rules and standards, you'd be forgiven for thinking that gravity was a fiction: A tree's branches bow, its fruits hanging low. Big things will tend downwards. Yet Anna Wintour (because she works alone) is able to convince some impressionable folk that less is more, masculine us feminine, and even the devil wears Prada!

They all complain about the back problems, not finding anything that fits, buying bras Etc. They seem to forget about that when they find a guy who will spoil them and buy them stuff just because they like very big boobs.

As far as the breast reduction thing. Seems like the only ones encouraging them to do it are the small breasted girls who are jealous.

Fuck breast reductions.

The only one getting a breast reduction is me on the off chance I grow a set of man boobs.

Another factor I've observed is the mentality of the society that the well endowed women is from. The more celebrated large breasts are or the less taboo it is perceived to be, the less of an issue women seem to have with embracing them.

In the DR having big boobs is not taboo - at all! If you were to coyly avoid commenting on a womans most prominent feature, (whether that's her whoppers or her rear) or her appeal in general, you would be viewed as not a "man" (unmacho) at best and some women would take it as an affront or insult at worst - I had my sexuality brought into question on more than one occasion.

Now bear in mind there is also a socioeconomic consideration to point out. If I am arguing this "celebrated sexiness" is the prevailing attitude in DR you have to take into account that the majority of the people are of a certain economic class and this attitude is established on that foundation. It is indicative of street level culture, Bachata and all that related stuff.

Guys will shout "Ay Mami" and whistle and stuff regularly but the women actively encourage it, even if it leads nowhere on any given occasion and aggressiveness (machismo) is rewarded more than contrived "gentlemanliness" from what I saw. This would not fly among the general populace in other parts of the world.

KATSIMI said:
I was at a restaurant 5 months ago, and next to my table 2 ladies were talking about a 17yo girl apparently daugther of a friend of them, and what I've heard is that this is a macromastia case, according to the women the girl began to develop at 11 and now she is and I quote "immense, I don't know how She is living with those giant udders" the conversation follows with complaints about how difficult it would be for them to carry a pair like the girl's, minutes later they tlaked that this girl grew " I saw her on her birthday party like 9 months ago and She must be like I don't know HH cup and then I saw her again yesterday I was in shock honey She is at least M cup, She is almost twice her size at the party" and between wows, you kidding, thats grose and omgs a minute later arrives the mother of the girl in question. After 15 or so minutes one of the first two thold the mother that they were talking about her "baby" and the way She is growing among other things finally they talked about the interesting part and the mom said " She grew from G cup to a L cup in 7 months so we went to the Dr. and told us that is Macromastia which affects her" here is when I started to put even more attention to the talk and She continues " It seems that is no other option than the breast reduction, but SHE WON'T GET THEM REDUCED, She is actually a 42 N cupper and She told me that She is very, very happy with her breasts even if She were twice her size She will never cut them off" Am I heard what I heard? A teenager with monster macromastic brests that She won't to reduce even if they double her current size??? That's amazing and for the general body description if somebody finds her Facebook, IG or any photo I am very sure that we're facing the born of a goddess, cause besides that the first 2 ladies consider that She is overweighted also said that She has "more than enough booty" and her mom said that She is 5'10". Just wow.

She is probably afraid of surgery.

On the other hand she is a smart girl and knows what she got is worth gold

I used to always see this girl at the gym... she had a slim, athletic build - with massive tits. One day I saw her, and her massive tits were gone. She must have gotten breast reduction surgery, and it broke my heart.

Another time I was watching a TV show about plastic surgery. One of the patients on the show was getting breast implants, and during her interview she said she had gotten breast reduction surgery when she was younger. Yes... this stupid bitch cut off her natural tits, then regretted it and went back to get implants. Later the surgeon explained that it was very common for that to happen.

Obviously young women don't realize how much their physique can have an impact on the way people treat them. I imagine the girls who went back for implants missed the attention they used to get. They miss the free things, the promotions, the good grades, the extra attention, and having everyone be extra nice to them. I guess most girls dont realize all of those things will go-away when they chop off their boobs. It's a shame

One other thing I want to mention....

Many of the girls who hate their big, natural tits feel that way because they were bullied in school. Many girls I know who had large breasts at a young age were called sluts and were often physically attacked by other girls. Charlotte McKinney said she had to drop out of high school because the bullying was so bad.