Wife vs secretary who wins ?

Who has the biggest and best mellons ?

• Wife with glasses and dark nipples

Votes: 126 41.6%
  • Secretary with light nipples

Votes: 185 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only way to find out is to put them in the same room side by side and whip out the coc measuring tape

You need to post better pics. Too hard to tell. They are very similar shaped and in the pics posted, one can look bigger than the other just by the angle or how propped up they are in the pic. If you want the competition to be completely fair you need both standing straight up topless tits hanging free.

Here are a few side by side comparisons. If you can't tell who is who.let.me kn
Looks like the secretary has the biggest breasts.The only way to tell for sure is to have a bra swap contest with both women in the same room. They both take off their blouses and you inspect their bras to ensure they're wearing the correct size and their breasts fill the cups completely. Then they both unclasp their bras, take them off and hand them to their opponent. Both women then try on the other's bra and after a tense few moments it will become clear that one one bra is too tight and the other to loose - total humiliation for the woman unable to fill her rival's bra!

So I finally get to check the cameras to the storage room next to my office!! What I witness is both shocking and a bit upsetting to say the least! Here I am watching my secretary walking towards my wife in the narrow space and I see the biggest smirk cocky look on my wife's face as she walks towards my secretary with her chest out trying to intimidate her when all of a sudden my secretary just slams up against my wife's tits with hers and slams her against the wall as hard as she could! Never had I seen my wife just handled that way! She pi s my wife against the wall and all I can see is the look of shock on my wife's face. My secretary doesn't let go and holds her against the wall and repeatedly presses her huge tits against my wife's making my wife's look inadequate and pathetic for the first time ever! My secretary knows her weakness now and is rubbing against my wife's hard nipples to the point she begs her to stop.

So I finally get to check the cameras to the storage room next to my office!! What I witness is both shocking and a bit upsetting to say the least! Here I am watching my secretary walking towards my wife in the narrow space and I see the biggest smirk cocky look on my wife's face as she walks towards my secretary with her chest out trying to intimidate her when all of a sudden my secretary just slams up against my wife's tits with hers and slams her against the wall as hard as she could! Never had I seen my wife just handled that way! She pi s my wife against the wall and all I can see is the look of shock on my wife's face. My secretary doesn't let go and holds her against the wall and repeatedly presses her huge tits against my wife's making my wife's look inadequate and pathetic for the first time ever! My secretary knows her weakness now and is rubbing against my wife's hard nipples to the point she begs her to stop.
We need more photos

This is a follow up to first poll which my wife says my secretary cheated. I will post a poll for a few days and want everyone's opinion on who has the biggest breasts between them. After everyone votes and gives their opinion I will tell the story of what happened between them and who actually won View attachment 3552964View attachment 3552967View attachment 3552968
Gotta side with the dark Arreola. Sexy as he'll! But the secretary has some beautiful juggs!

Secretary's tits look bigger to me and granted 40 is bigger than 38 but honestly you're a very lucky man. I think both of them need to go at it and you need to join lol

So here is a little story to explain everything. My wifey has always been soo proud and is beyond cocky about her prized assets and literally gets soo turned on when she shows up or intimidates another extremely busty women in front of me. She is always betting me I can't find anyone that can show hers up or measure up . Well I never knew until after my secretary had been working for.me for a few months that she and my wife hated each other. I could tell my secretary had some massive mellons under her blouses but I tried my best not to get caught staring. Even though she would intentionally bump into me with them and bind over in front of.my desk with a few buttons loose. Well that all changed one day when the wife came to visit and had no idea I had hired another secretary. Well here she is sitting on my desk wearing a snug low cut top bragging about them as usual when there was a knock at my door. When the secretary came in my wife's face was priceless. She was not expecting to see her nemesis and when secretary came in she had her blouse unbuttoned and could see her nipples thru her bra and blouse . They exchanged awkward hello and the she left. Wifey started to yell at me for having her work for me . Which I had no idea about there past. . Again there was a knock at the door and secretary had to have me sign something she came in and literal bent over right in front of my wife and myself and let's just say I thought they were gonna fall out!!!! I was in shock. And beyond hard as a rock. She stood back up and gave my wife a cocky little smile and wink. And walked out. My wife immediately saw my massive hardon and at first was pissed but then made the comment about how secretary used to tell other guys in school that she had bigger boobs than my wife. She made the comment that secretary was lucky she moved and went to a different hs. My wife then started to brag as usual and made the comment I should have my little secretary accept her bet. But she wouldn't have the nerve to be humiliated in front of me.

As soon as wifey left within minutes my secretary came back in and said she apologized but couldn't help but overhear my wife's conversation and that she would do anything to be able to win my wife's bet for me. I was speechless but soo excited to hear! She then told me her side of their past which was such a turn on and not the same store my wife gave lol. I told her how I've already had 3 other women assure me they could show up my wife and win her bet but wound up not measuring up and each time it made my wife 10 times more cocky and sure of herself. I asked her how sure she is that she will win and she said with a proud face that she is spilling out of a 40 DDD bra. Obviously not what I was hoping to hear knowing my wife's size. And seh sees my look. She asks me what size wifey is? And comments what is she maybe a 38 D!!! I tell her with a sad face not even close. That she currently wears a 38 H, HH cup bra. She immediately says that's impossible!! She is lying !!! And is very very adamant about it. She then asks me if I can bring in one of my wife's bra and let her try it on. She promises me that she will teach my wife a lesson and show her who is the bigger breasted women. At first I just thought about doing it but she started to text.me late at night asking me to let her try it on. Unless I really didn't want to see my wife lose her bet!!! That's when I decided to grab the bra my wife just took off and out in the hamper and brought it to work. When secretary read the tag her look wasn't too assuring but she took it and went to the ladies room to try it on. Here are the pics she sent me of her wearing my wife's favorite bra

you lucky son of a gun!!!!

My secretary then tells me when I have time I should take a look at the camera in the storage room from before and.leaves my office

dude wow. amazing story. can we see the security footage too?!?

cant wait for the reveal!! how exactly are they gonna prove who is bigger?

also for the love of god encourage them to have a shimmying or jumping jack-off (hah!) content for you at the same time. and which every one you cant look away from wins.

who knows what these two highly compeTITive women will do!!!

Continued from above.
After I finish watching the video I am so turned on at what I just witnessed! I know my wife would never tell me about this or admit it ever happened and if she knew I witnessed this it would totally humiliate her beyond belief! As I start to massage myself I hear a cough behind me! I immediately think it's my wife but when I feel these 2 massive mellons pressing up against the back of my head and neck I can tell they feel much heavier and fuller thsn my wife's and then my secretary says to me. I hope your proud of what I did to your cocky little wife's pathetic tits! She goes on saying she should be ashamed of herself to even brag about them since they couldn't even handle a little bumping against hers! She did say it did make it very easy for her since I told her my wife's weakness. Oops. Lol.
She then told me if I heard my wife literally whimpering as she begged her to stop. My secretary was loving it! She then said she isn't gonna wait till they settle the bet because now my wife already knows who is number 1 and now she is gonna prove to me with my own eyes that she is gonna put my wife's prized assets to complete shame and humiliate her so bad !! She then proceeded to yank my pants off and then she first got on her knees and wrapped those juggs around my massive hardon. I don't know how i didn't explode between them. And as she was doing it she was boasting how I won't be fantasizing about my wife tittyfucking me anymore ! How when I'm in bed with my wife I will from here on out be fantasizing that's its her . She then told me my big breasted queen has been dethroned and replaced !! I was loving every bit of it! After she showed her skills at tittyfucking she then straddled me and sat down on my hardon and rode me as she squeezed and sucked her huge tits for me and then let me have my way with them! Literally seconds after squeezing and sucking them she knew i was about to cum and she hopped off me and sucked my cock completely dry! She had the biggest smirk on her face and then said to me. She cannot wait to finally After all these years to put.my wife to shame and completely humiliate and manhandle her while I watch! She said she knows thst this will destroy my wife and her confidence! She then added that after she wins and destroys my wife's body that she is all mine !!!

dude wow. amazing story. can we see the security footage too?!?

cant wait for the reveal!! how exactly are they gonna prove who is bigger?

also for the love of god encourage them to have a shimmying or jumping jack-off (hah!) content for you at the same time. and which every one you cant look away from wins.

who knows what these two highly compeTITive women will do!!!
Wish I could show the footage but unfortunately I can't transfer it from my work network. I love the idea of your contest! I am posting below how this is gonna be settled

So everyone wants to know how this is gonna be settled . We'll the last 3 women I thought %100% would easily win against my wife that wound up losing. Well what we did was both women agreed on a date and time to settle this and first off it one women didn't show or canceled they automatically lost the bet. Which all 3 prior women showed up to our house as scheduled.
Next I had them with only there bra and panties on stand in front of me,first side by side then facing each other then with there backs against each others then leaning over in front of me. Part of the bet was if after this part if one women felt she couldn't win she could admit defeat walk away . Which each women actually felt they had more.of a chance after comparing with my wife in same positions.
Next I had them both turn there backs to each other and take off their bras and I took them and had them try on one another's bras. While they were doing this they were not allowed to turn around . I was the only one watching. . Well if it was still too hard for me to pick a winner we had to finally decide the winner by having them both take off the bras and I would measure both of them. This was exactly how my wife and secretary were to settle this challenge!
My wife's first challenger. Lost after comparing her measurements against my wife's
Second challenger. Lost after they tried on one another's bras.
And last challenger Lost also after her measurements were compared to my wife's! And the last women I swore was so much bustier thsn my wife!

Before the poll is closed I am going to show you pics of first my secretary and her monster mellons and then show my wife's prized assets. I want everyone to share this poll and reply how this is gonna end and I will finally reveal the ending of the story and who the winner is

So everyone wants to know how this is gonna be settled . We'll the last 3 women I thought %100% would easily win against my wife that wound up losing. Well what we did was both women agreed on a date and time to settle this and first off it one women didn't show or canceled they automatically lost the bet. Which all 3 prior women showed up to our house as scheduled.
Next I had them with only there bra and panties on stand in front of me,first side by side then facing each other then with there backs against each others then leaning over in front of me. Part of the bet was if after this part if one women felt she couldn't win she could admit defeat walk away . Which each women actually felt they had more.of a chance after comparing with my wife in same positions.
Next I had them both turn there backs to each other and take off their bras and I took them and had them try on one another's bras. While they were doing this they were not allowed to turn around . I was the only one watching. . Well if it was still too hard for me to pick a winner we had to finally decide the winner by having them both take off the bras and I would measure both of them. This was exactly how my wife and secretary were to settle this challenge!
My wife's first challenger. Lost after comparing her measurements against my wife's
Second challenger. Lost after they tried on one another's bras.
And last challenger Lost also after her measurements were compared to my wife's! And the last women I swore was so much bustier thsn my wife!

I think the only thing left is rules for the potential for settling a tie breaker! You may not think this is nexessary or possible...

But siir, trust me, you want to push for a tie as often as these ridiculous challenges are happening and its plausible. Imagine what they'd do to break the tie at that point!!! Basically, anything in your wildest dreams it sounds like.

WIN WIN WIN, go all in brother.
And then share the wins!

Hell, have them both post here while you're at it! Hey maybe theres a good 'loser has to...' rule brewin :)

Here is the secretary

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620_210347_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620_210347_Facebook.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Screenshot_20230620_210215_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620_210215_Facebook.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Screenshot_20230620_205412_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620_205412_Photos.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,406
  • Screenshot_20230620_204544_Photos.jpg