Widows Fire is definitely a thing.

Daviedights

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
So Monday will be interesting
And here is why

Well it started via an email from the woman’s daughter asking me if I could go round and price up some things that needed repaired and or corrected at her mother’s house.

Apparently her father was quite the keen “do it yourself guy” up till he passed away in early 2020.

It’s not uncommon for the kids of an older adult who aren’t quite computer literate to mail me, so I thought nothing of it really.
She reeled off a list of things that needed finished and or corrected.
To be perfectly honest I was thinking what fuck ups will I have to put right !?
Work wasn’t majorly busy so I agreed to go look.

Time passed and other work completed and before I knew it I was headed to the address to meet the mother and daughter duo for a look at what needed to be done.
I was met on the lawn by the daughter early 40s and a total gym addict. Literally must have been a 30A cup.
I thought ah well no nice view today be professional and keep mind on the job!

So we go into the house and the first thing I see is poorly hung doors that catch the floor and or need plained, Few of the rooms need a lick of paint. And then she takes me out back to look at the porch as they want it rubbed back re painted and floor re varnished.
It’s here I meet the mother.
She’s a lady in her mid 60s strawberry blonde, quite tanned and in a very loose fitting best top and long skirt.

She jumped up out of the seat smiled introduces herself while shaking my hand vigorously and then proceeded to hug me!
Her daughter then says “don’t worry she’s a hugger!”
“And she doesn’t go anywhere to get Covid so your safe !” And laughs.

So I say Hi to Marion who then asks can I make her house nice ? I told her I’d try to and that we need to decide on colours etc.
So between the three of us we agreed on colours and a price.
I exchanged numbers with both the mother and daughter, and I inform them I will get round at the soonest possible suitable date for us all. To which Marion replied “I’m always about so whenever is fine”.

I left thinking nice old lady. Shame the daughter had no titties lmao.

By now we are into late may so it’s starting to get warmer and I thought that’s ideal for the porch painting so I moved about a couple of my jobs about so I could get started. I contacted Marion since I thought well it’s her home so deal with her directly.

And she replied Come round whenever you want to. And just head round the back. So I picked up the materials and headed round.

I headed into the back as she said only to be greeted by her and now she’s wearing shorts and a tighter fitting vest.
It’s then I realised Marion maybe plump but she has a rack! I thought behave be professional she’s an older lady but i couldn’t help but notice the cleavage on display. In a bid to try be professional I announced I was aways to start rubbing down the porch to which she replied “Lucky Porch” then she wonders back to her sun seat and goes back to working on her tan.

I thought hmm as I sanded was I just hit on or was it in jest.
Her being out in the garden reduced me to hand sanding I thought last thing I want is to cover the client in dust.
So it ended up taking even longer however the days work yielded progress. Over the following days she was out in the sun most days sunglasses on vest top however the shorts kept getting shorter!

I was onto the varnishing by now so that at leased kept me looking down and not at her swapping from back to front and watching those breasts sway about as she did these manoeuvres!

Into the second week I had the doors fixed and closing, and I was mid way through painting ceilings white.
Most days she was outside tanning so while I was inside I could at leased work with no distractions!

One evening after I had gone home out of the blue I get a WhatsApp it’s Marion !
Very proudly announcing she isn’t a techno retard like her daughter says and downloaded it and got it working all by herself and snap talk too!!!
I laughed thinking doesn’t she mean snap chat !? Lmao
Anyways the reason she was messaging was she changed her mind re the colour of the dining room.
I replied to worries I can switch the paint.

As the days pass and I’m painting I realise I’m doing more and more rooms! And the colours have changed to the ones I originally suggested. How curious hmm.
But I’m being paid so I’m not worried and it’s Friday and I’m off over the weekend.

Maybe an hour later she sends me another message
I see it’s a photo of her in front of the mirror in a dress. She then asks “is that too much for a family get together? I’d like a male opinion.” I replied “it looks nice, I didn’t know what else to say!”

About 15 mins later she sends me another photo this time in trousers and a v neck
And asks is this better ?
I replied the dress and enjoy your evening.

My weekends are my time so I was trying to be pleasant but professional and also I wanted to relax not message.

She then gets changed back into a skirt and a vest top and asks “is that better ?”
Again I reply diplomatically “I think they all suit you.”
She replies “thank you, your very kind “
I replied “Your very welcome “

I go back to watching the box
And about maybe 30 mins pass and my phone goes off again. It’s Marion again!
She then says if I wear the dress I can wear this underneath then sends me a photo of her in this one piece
I was to be honest speechless!
I think she figured that out fast as she messaged again saying “ im so sorry for being so candid it’s probably the last thing you want to see a old woman with not much on, however I feel very at ease with you and it was nice to get a male opinion”
I thought then replied “Dont worry it’s a nice view”

“You think?” Was the reply
Sure I said I like curvy women
“I’ve always been curvy and had a large chest, my husband wasn’t a fan when I put on weight after the kids”
I said “you look great don’t worry and don’t mind other peoples opinions either” I think it’s a great view”
Next thing I know she’s sent a tittle pic and replied “since you like the view”

I replied thank you off to sleep
She has been quiet since then.

I have to go back to the job on Monday !

Attachments

• F7EEF2DD-4BB7-467B-A1FE-A755733A139A.jpeg
    F7EEF2DD-4BB7-467B-A1FE-A755733A139A.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,074
  • A333A0C1-368B-458C-9540-22ABEE08294A.jpeg
    A333A0C1-368B-458C-9540-22ABEE08294A.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,762
  • 6474129E-6F2A-4F32-ABE0-C23BA95C131F.jpeg
    6474129E-6F2A-4F32-ABE0-C23BA95C131F.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 2,079
  • C66681AE-8CA0-4353-B378-65060C3994B1.jpeg
    C66681AE-8CA0-4353-B378-65060C3994B1.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,159
I'm surprised your reply was so limited/dismissive after she pulled out her tits lmao. Please update us on what happens Monday. I'm curious if she turns up how bold she is being and does something in person or if she will be reserved and possibly think you aren't interested.

I'm surprised your reply was so limited/dismissive after she pulled out her tits lmao. Please update us on what happens Monday. I'm curious if she turns up how bold she is being and does something in person or if she will be reserved and possibly think you aren't interested.

My boob hunting has got me into a few situations and for once I’m trying to play it cooler. As I worry she maybe super needy.

My boob hunting has got me into a few situations and for once I’m trying to play it cooler. As I worry she maybe super needy.
Oh I can understand the hesitance then. From the story it just seemed like a prime spot to say something like "Wow, I bet the view is even better in person. Looking forward to Monday."

Dude, that was a great story. I know you have to keep it professional and everything, especially with the daughter in the mix. However, if there's a chance for you to grope those huge gilfy tiddys, I hope you take it. Good luck.

Last edited:
She's definitely going to let you dip the paint brush in her paint can, ba dum tsk. May you have success in your conquest and may you also get away with it without a hitch.

So Monday will be interesting
And here is why

Well it started via an email from the woman’s daughter asking me if I could go round and price up some things that needed repaired and or corrected at her mother’s house.

Apparently her father was quite the keen “do it yourself guy” up till he passed away in early 2020.

It’s not uncommon for the kids of an older adult who aren’t quite computer literate to mail me, so I thought nothing of it really.
She reeled off a list of things that needed finished and or corrected.
To be perfectly honest I was thinking what fuck ups will I have to put right !?
Work wasn’t majorly busy so I agreed to go look.

Time passed and other work completed and before I knew it I was headed to the address to meet the mother and daughter duo for a look at what needed to be done.
I was met on the lawn by the daughter early 40s and a total gym addict. Literally must have been a 30A cup.
I thought ah well no nice view today be professional and keep mind on the job!

So we go into the house and the first thing I see is poorly hung doors that catch the floor and or need plained, Few of the rooms need a lick of paint. And then she takes me out back to look at the porch as they want it rubbed back re painted and floor re varnished.
It’s here I meet the mother.
She’s a lady in her mid 60s strawberry blonde, quite tanned and in a very loose fitting best top and long skirt.

She jumped up out of the seat smiled introduces herself while shaking my hand vigorously and then proceeded to hug me!
Her daughter then says “don’t worry she’s a hugger!”
“And she doesn’t go anywhere to get Covid so your safe !” And laughs.

So I say Hi to Marion who then asks can I make her house nice ? I told her I’d try to and that we need to decide on colours etc.
So between the three of us we agreed on colours and a price.
I exchanged numbers with both the mother and daughter, and I inform them I will get round at the soonest possible suitable date for us all. To which Marion replied “I’m always about so whenever is fine”.

I left thinking nice old lady. Shame the daughter had no titties lmao.

By now we are into late may so it’s starting to get warmer and I thought that’s ideal for the porch painting so I moved about a couple of my jobs about so I could get started. I contacted Marion since I thought well it’s her home so deal with her directly.

And she replied Come round whenever you want to. And just head round the back. So I picked up the materials and headed round.

I headed into the back as she said only to be greeted by her and now she’s wearing shorts and a tighter fitting vest.
It’s then I realised Marion maybe plump but she has a rack! I thought behave be professional she’s an older lady but i couldn’t help but notice the cleavage on display. In a bid to try be professional I announced I was aways to start rubbing down the porch to which she replied “Lucky Porch” then she wonders back to her sun seat and goes back to working on her tan.

I thought hmm as I sanded was I just hit on or was it in jest.
Her being out in the garden reduced me to hand sanding I thought last thing I want is to cover the client in dust.
So it ended up taking even longer however the days work yielded progress. Over the following days she was out in the sun most days sunglasses on vest top however the shorts kept getting shorter!

I was onto the varnishing by now so that at leased kept me looking down and not at her swapping from back to front and watching those breasts sway about as she did these manoeuvres!

Into the second week I had the doors fixed and closing, and I was mid way through painting ceilings white.
Most days she was outside tanning so while I was inside I could at leased work with no distractions!

One evening after I had gone home out of the blue I get a WhatsApp it’s Marion !
Very proudly announcing she isn’t a techno retard like her daughter says and downloaded it and got it working all by herself and snap talk too!!!
I laughed thinking doesn’t she mean snap chat !? Lmao
Anyways the reason she was messaging was she changed her mind re the colour of the dining room.
I replied to worries I can switch the paint.

As the days pass and I’m painting I realise I’m doing more and more rooms! And the colours have changed to the ones I originally suggested. How curious hmm.
But I’m being paid so I’m not worried and it’s Friday and I’m off over the weekend.

Maybe an hour later she sends me another message
I see it’s a photo of her in front of the mirror in a dress. She then asks “is that too much for a family get together? I’d like a male opinion.” I replied “it looks nice, I didn’t know what else to say!”

About 15 mins later she sends me another photo this time in trousers and a v neck
And asks is this better ?
I replied the dress and enjoy your evening.

My weekends are my time so I was trying to be pleasant but professional and also I wanted to relax not message.

She then gets changed back into a skirt and a vest top and asks “is that better ?”
Again I reply diplomatically “I think they all suit you.”
She replies “thank you, your very kind “
I replied “Your very welcome “

I go back to watching the box
And about maybe 30 mins pass and my phone goes off again. It’s Marion again!
She then says if I wear the dress I can wear this underneath then sends me a photo of her in this one piece
I was to be honest speechless!
I think she figured that out fast as she messaged again saying “ im so sorry for being so candid it’s probably the last thing you want to see a old woman with not much on, however I feel very at ease with you and it was nice to get a male opinion”
I thought then replied “Dont worry it’s a nice view”

“You think?” Was the reply
Sure I said I like curvy women
“I’ve always been curvy and had a large chest, my husband wasn’t a fan when I put on weight after the kids”
I said “you look great don’t worry and don’t mind other peoples opinions either” I think it’s a great view”
Next thing I know she’s sent a tittle pic and replied “since you like the view”

I have to go back to the job on Monday !
Damn the way those hang.... Amazing! Thanks for sharing, she will probably be crazy in bed and horny af! Good show mate!