Who are your top 5 TiffyFuckers? Past & Present...

@BarryLovesBoobs

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Who are your top 5 TiffyFuckers? Past & Present. Looking forward to seeing your responses.

I've shared some of my favorite TittyFucking clips. Missing ErikaLove's clip. She's great.

Attachments

• TheBigTitWitch_TittyFuck_Teaser.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • BrijaMonet_TittyFuck_Teaser.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • PeytonThomas_Teaser.mp4
    6 MB
  • Golden Aphrodite_Teaser.mp4
    5 MB
  • e0b4f8bbb0d526da4d20_o1g56bd8rn15bk1ei7112hv6hghq.mov_720.mp4
    2.8 MB
Damn dude, you're a legend. I don't know where the hell you find these girls, but keep it up! TheBigTitWitch is fucking amazing. I'm gonna grab some of your vids on your MV page.

Yeah I got my top 5 right here....Brija monet brija monet brija monet Brija monet and brija monet....wouldn't last 2 minutes in between her tits....video would be so short you'd think it's thumbnail.....naw that's the whole thing

In no particular order: Cassie0pia, Maseratixxx, My Fiance, My Ex, Samantha 38G. It's impossible for me to pick my top 5, but these are a few

Attachments

• tumblr_nrp7zp6Z2T1sgzhmpo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nrp7zp6Z2T1sgzhmpo1_500.gif
    976.3 KB · Views: 742
  • 20141008_211515.jpg
    20141008_211515.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 617
  • 0 SIMPLY THE BEST.jpg
    0 SIMPLY THE BEST.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 621
  • soapy-tit-fuck-6.gif
    soapy-tit-fuck-6.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 720
  • tumblr_piuq39UYWk1woveklo3_400.gif
    tumblr_piuq39UYWk1woveklo3_400.gif
    3 MB · Views: 802
1) Shibuya Kaho - cute face and gorgeous big tits. A variety of titfuck techniques are not just "I'll squeeze his cock and do the same up and down motions." NO! Cock massaging (with nipples, under tit), dick poking into the pulp of tits, one tit on top of another, combo titfuck with simultaneous suction, titfuck without hands and so on. Look at GAS-435 and others.
2) Shiori Tsukada - almost everything is the same as that of shibuya. Big juicy boobs, different technique. GAS-492 is proof of this.
3) Hitomi Tanaka - everything is clear here without comment. however, I don't really like that during the titfuck she squeezes her tits while covering her nipples with her hands. nipples should always stick right in your face, you should not cover them while grabbing your tits, that's the rule!
4) Alia Janine is a girl with not the most beautiful face, but with great saggy long boobs. Lots of great scenes. titfuck in oil, sucking with a dick clamped on boobs. always a good grip on the boobs (squeezing from the side) with nipples protruding forward.
5) CammyCaramilk - absolutely stunning J cup udders, made for suck'n'fuck.
---I definitely want to mention the model that is filmed on the paizuritokka channel in FC2. Amazing titfuck technique and big tits with big nipples and large areolas. A must to study!---

Last edited:
1) Shibuya Kaho - cute face and gorgeous big tits. A variety of titfuck techniques are not just "I'll squeeze his cock and do the same up and down motions." NO! Cock massaging (with nipples, under tit), dick poking into the pulp of tits, one tit on top of another, combo titfuck with simultaneous suction, titfuck without hands and so on. Look at GAS-435 and others.
2) Shiori Tsukada - almost everything is the same as that of shibuya. Big juicy boobs, different technique. GAS-492 is proof of this.
3) Hitomi Tanaka - everything is clear here without comment. however, I don't really like that during the titfuck she squeezes her tits while covering her nipples with her hands. nipples should always stick right in your face, you should not cover them while grabbing your tits, that's the rule!
4) Alia Janine is a girl with not the most beautiful face, but with great saggy long boobs. Lots of great scenes. titfuck in oil, sucking with a dick clamped on boobs. always a good grip on the boobs (squeezing from the side) with nipples protruding forward.
5) CammyCaramilk - absolutely stunning J cup udders, made for suck'n'fuck.
---I definitely want to mention the model that is filmed on the paizuritokka channel in FC2. Amazing titfuck technique and big tits with big nipples and large areolas. A must to study!---
Shiori is a unicorn. A Japanese woman with a big ass, big tits, and a pretty face. Incredible

Who are your top 5 TiffyFuckers? Past & Present. Looking forward to seeing your responses.

I've shared some of my favorite TittyFucking clips. Missing ErikaLove's clip. She's great.
My top five no order

Kim Eternity, Maria Moore, Brija Monet (because she so fucking fine), Maserati XXX, and Cotton Candi (love her handjobs too )