Whiptrax big natural blonde slim (non-nude only)

Guess I need to be more strict on that screenshot rule
If you are indeed the girl in the thread, and have an issue with anything that has been posted, please send me a PM, along with a head shot of you holding a sign saying, "BQ. Please XXX (whatever the issue is, and what you want done)".

Otherwise, and without proof, everything (so long as it is not flaming you, or other members) remains.

If you are indeed the girl in the thread, and have an issue with anything that has been posted, please send me a PM, along with a head shot of you holding a sign saying, "BQ. Please XXX (whatever the issue is, and what you want done)".

Otherwise, and without proof, everything (so long as it is not flaming you, or other members) remains.

So I have more to post but I will give until tomorrow to get a response from her about this.

So I have more to post but I will give until tomorrow to get a response from her about this.
Do as you see fit, VA.

Since I have been requesting proof, only about 30% have replied with that proof. And, even then, it can take a few days.

But, imo, since the poster did not issue a Report, post a real complaint, or send me a PM, right now, I am taking it pretty lightly. But, I had to cover all the bases, jic, that poster is her.

Beautiful tits and face, but maybe remove 'slim' from the title? Someone like Minijello is slim, this chick isn't.

Beautiful tits and face, but maybe remove 'slim' from the title? Someone like Minijello is slim, this chick isn't.
You joined to say that? Sure youre a boy? Sounds like a jealous woman. lol

Shes 100% not a bbw. Surf the site and relatively speaking shes slim. Her boobs are way larger than her waist. The ratio. Agreed shes not as slim as Jello. But Jello isnt the standard for all.

Edit: Looking at the photos again shes 100% slim. She has giant tits but thats not part of the equation.

You joined to say that? Sure youre a boy? Sounds like a jealous woman. lol

Shes 100% not a bbw. Surf the site and relatively speaking shes slim. Her boobs are way larger than her waist. The ratio. Agreed shes not as slim as Jello. But Jello isnt the standard for all.

Edit: Looking at the photos again shes 100% slim. She has giant tits but thats not part of the equation.
I literally joined yesterday so that I could actually open photos here and save them to my phone lol. Quit the white Knight BS. You don't have to surf the site to know what slim means. She's slim if BBW is your benchmark, has nothing to do with ratio. I'm not complaining about her, I like her body and body type, but it simply is not slim. Look at the damn nudes, it's all there.

Love the leaked pics, the cherry on the top would be a leaked video. Someone said blowjob in the forum? ;)(y)

Per verified PM with the girl herself, no nudes are to be posted.

Please! No complaints about this. Just be glad that she didn't want the entire thread trashed, as has happened many times before.

Thread edited.
Lol, I don't believe for a second that is actually her and not just AdamGraves on a second account.

Also if it IS her...he's for sure the white knight that let her know.
Actually, it is her. And, yes, she sent me the proof.

And, bion, some girls actually Google themselves to see what is going on with their stuff.

A few even become members here. Not only to watch their thread, but to make contributions, too.

Sounds like breastquest is on our side.
Thank you. I try to do right by the Forum. But, we also have to honor the girls' request, and address DMCA issues.

Someone told her.

With those prices you can be assured that nothing will be posted here.
I joined just because she was here. Yes it’s obvious someone told her. And to say no one will be posting her nudes here due to her prices is absurd considering they were just posted and she has a lot of subscribers. Her nudes shouldn’t be posted here if she doesn’t want them posted. Good job by the mods. I also wouldn’t consider her slim but most definitely not a BWW either. Whiptrax you’re gorgeous and anything you would like to share would be welcomed!

Thanks so much, BQ. I appreciate it.
You are welcome, Whip. Or, is it Miss Trax? :devilish:;)

And, since it was proven that you are the girl in the thread :cool: , welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, on behalf of most of the members here, I thank you for allowing your publicly posted media to remain. (y)

In addition, if you do decide to post some media here, normally it would go in the https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?forums/post-pics-of-yourself.10/ sub-forum. But, since there is already this thread, feel free to post here.

...With those prices you can be assured that nothing will be posted here.
Her Patreon is for nudes that she does not wish to have posted in a free Forum. And, tbh, I do not blame her. Be glad that she did not want the thread deleted, and her name put on the DNP List (this has happened several times this year).

But, you never know, she may just grace this thread with some TiTs only (until someone posts it elsewhere) media.

You are welcome, Whip. Or, is it Miss Trax? :devilish:;)

Her Patreon is for nudes that she does not wish to have posted in a free Forum. And, tbh, I do not blame her. Be glad that she did not want the thread deleted, and her name put on the DNP List (this has happened several times this year).

But, you never know, she may just grace this thread with some TiTs only (until someone posts it elsewhere) media.
Yes! Hope she does. Great job BreastQuest