Which women think there the bustiest?

Bustyauntie38hh

Reaction score
Has anyone ever chatted with a extremely busty women or a big boob model and they bragged about being the bustiest? Or better yet they bragged that they were bigger than another extremely busty women??
Anyone have any stories or have read any stories like said?
I have a few and will start off with my conversation with lantti and how she would compare with abbie secraa

Sounds interesting. Post your stories, thanks!
Maybe a little off topic, but I had a girlfriend in my early twenties, she was around 19 old and quite busty (maybe around E cup, she was only 1.6m). She was very proud of her tits and kept asking me, if I ever had a girl with bigger tits than hers and was always happy to hear when I said no. She also compared her tits with other girls and said that she had bigger tits than her friends etc. Once we went to a beach which lots of people and there was a girl in a tiny bikini, her tits were even bigger that my girlfriend's. They were looking at each other my girlfriend got kind of mad. She wanted to go somewhere else and her day was done... She was always very jealous when other busty girls were around. That was kind of sexy :)

Maybe a little off topic, but I had a girlfriend in my early twenties, she was around 19 old and quite busty (maybe around E cup, she was only 1.6m). She was very proud of her tits and kept asking me, if I ever had a girl with bigger tits than hers and was always happy to hear when I said no. She also compared her tits with other girls and said that she had bigger tits than her friends etc. Once we went to a beach which lots of people and there was a girl in a tiny bikini, her tits were even bigger that my girlfriend's. They were looking at each other my girlfriend got kind of mad. She wanted to go somewhere else and her day was done... She was always very jealous when other busty girls were around. That was kind of sexy :)
Send me a pm

I also had a gf who was very busty with G cup and tiny waist, always horny and very aware of her sexyness... she was very annoyed when other busty girls where around me and liked me, then she had to make up for it in bed, in the kitchen and on the floor...Nice times, but also heavy emotional with her.

I also had a gf who was very busty with G cup and tiny waist, always horny and very aware of her sexyness... she was very annoyed when other busty girls where around me and liked me, then she had to make up for it in bed, in the kitchen and on the floor...Nice times, but also heavy emotional with her.
What size ? Any pics?