• 40i cup.

Votes: 176 77.9%
  • Close up of 4.2 inch Areola.

Votes: 34 15.0%
  • Laying on back areola and 40f cup.

Votes: 16 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
#1 has the best angles and clearest and amazing full shape of her breasts.
A subtle but important point too, it shows her tattoo so he can have no doubt it's her in that pic. He'll be horny each time he sees that tattoo in future!

Catching up, we are all at a boys weekend and he is getting to see picture 1 this weekend and truthfully maybe all of them. Pics and videos.

Catching up, we are all at a boys weekend and he is getting to see picture 1 this weekend and truthfully maybe all of them. Pics and videos.
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but are you willing to share her with your friends? Or are you just teasing them with those beauties.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but are you willing to share her with your friends? Or are you just teasing them with those beauties.
Well this Saturday I handed him my device with this two pics open. He came out 1 minute later lol. Smiled and told me they were beautiful.

I am a good friend lol.

Attachments

• image2 (9).jpeg
    image2 (9).jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 321
  • image3 (14).jpeg
    image3 (14).jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 334
Well this Saturday I handed him my device with this two pics open. He came out 1 minute later lol. Smiled and told me they were beautiful.

I am a good friend lol.
FUCK YEAh!!!! did he see any videos?

I am a good friend lol.
I love her tits! Fucking amazing!
You are a great friend. I wish I had friends like you.

I am a good friend lol.
What does your wife think about this whole thing? Does she know?

I am a good friend lol.
Would love to see more of her!

I am a good friend lol.
I’d say you are better than a good friend. He should be calling you his best friend!

He has been having mental health issues, I showed him this bra photo, he saves it for rainy days. He can keep a secret. Mind you this is 40g.
Dang, you should earn a medal for best therapist ever!

Topless busty wife pics are the number one mental health boost ever. Our world would be a utopia with your approach!