What were the biggest Asian tits you've played with?

How big were the biggest Asian tits you've played with? (US size)

• F

Votes: 92 27.8%
  • G

Votes: 67 20.2%
  • H

Votes: 34 10.3%
  • I

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • J

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • K

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • L

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • M or bigger

Votes: 64 19.3%

• Total voters
My first five Asian girlfriends were A cup, B cup, C cup, D cup, and DD cup. It was hard to top that last one, but I have been with a few since then who said they were DD but their bras weren’t properly fitted IMO.

i met this petite and curvy, young asian woman at a business function. as soon as i saw her, i had a rising hard-on . . it was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT . . she had a figure a lot like HITOMI TANAKA . . . i could tell her breasts were full, round, and perky from a distance . . . cup size was a DDD/F at the time . . . all the breast play we did together eventually would cause her to move up but thats another tale .

i chatter her up and after 3 dates of cat-and-mouse games, we wound but taking a drive down the road one afternoon for some nice and dirty fun . . . i made a move and she had exhausted what was left of her will-power . . . . she jumped out of her passenger seat into my lap . . . she was in the throws of passion . . . kissing and groping lead me to peeling her out of her top and over-packed lacy bra . . .

she had beautiful soft brown nipples . . medium-large areolas at the tips of her soft brown jugs . . . perfect and swollen tits with the perkiness of a 20something woman . . i went hog-wild on those amazing titties and i found that she was amazing responsive . . .she surrendered . . . . we lost track of time . . the setting sun had given way to the fullness of night . . . . massaging, sucking, stroking, licking, biting, squeezing, and bouncing her tits around on top of me, my soon-to-be-girlfriend let out a soft series of sighs and then melted into my arms as an orgasm washed over her (she confirmed later) . .

Asian? A cup & B cup

Where are these pics from? Keep ‘em coming..

Shhhh dont tell the Mrs.........(its ok she knows really)
Spent nearly 5 years in Bangkok in my early 30s.
Did all the usual falang things as one would as a single guy in the big Mango!
Nana, Cowboy, Lolitas, Eden club as one does.....
Found an amazing amount of fuller breasted ladies of which most were natural, either that or they had an amazing plastic surgeon!
Eventually got bored of the night life and had a few girlfriends whilst there, pic below.
She was stunningly beautiful and had an amazing body (I will just add so as to protect my life, not as beautiful or as good a body as Mrs JB)
Those 5 years were great fun, Bangkok can do funny things to people, so i think i got out at the right time.
Mrs JB is part Asian so it must have rubbed off a bit.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:
Shhhh dont tell the Mrs.........(its ok she knows really)
Spent nearly 5 years in Bangkok in my early 30s.
Did all the usual falang things as one would as a single guy in the big Mango!
Nana, Cowboy, Lolitas, Eden club as one does.....
Found an amazing amount of fuller breasted ladies of which most were natural, either that or they had an amazing plastic surgeon!
Eventually got bored of the night life and had a few girlfriends whilst there, pic below.
She was stunningly beautiful and had an amazing body (I will just add so as to protect my life, not as beautiful or as good a body as Mrs JB)
Those 5 years were great fun, Bangkok can do funny things to people, so i think i got out at the right time.
Mrs JB is part Asian so it must have rubbed of a bit.
Damn. She looks thick. Bet she had a great ass too