What percentage of big tits girls tittyfuck?

What percentage of big boobed girls you’ve been with have let you fuck their tits?

• Total voters

eep644

Reaction score
I’ve always wondered how many big tit girls tittyfuck. So if I see a big tit girl what are the chances she’s had her tits fucked?
I‘ve been with 3 big boobed girls, one did it often, one didn’t like it but would do it sometimes and one said it was stupid and wouldn‘t do it.
So in my limited experience 66% of big boob girls have had their tits fucked.
What percentage of big boobed girls you’ve been with have let you fuck their tits?

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpeg
    IMG_4418.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
I’ve always wondered how many big tit girls tittyfuck. So if I see a big tit girl what are the chances she’s had her tits fucked?
I‘ve been with 3 big boobed girls, one did it often, one didn’t like it but would do it sometimes and one said it was stupid and wouldn‘t do it.
So in my limited experience 66% of big boob girls have had their tits fucked.
Interesting question. If the girl likes you, she'll do it. Usually it is not their idea to do it, unless she's used to you liking it. If they are about to shower, there is a greater likelihood she'll do it.

I agree with CB, 100% at least the ones I have run into like to use it as a form of control and dominance. And I have zero problem playing along.

I fantasise about giving my old school friend a good titfucking. Often wonder if she’s had a cock between those glorious boobs, this poll would suggest she almost certainly has!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s definitely about age. When I got with younger girls in their early adulthood, they saw titfucking as “making fun of them” especially if they were bigger than most. Some found it demeaning and others werent experienced enough to know having a dick between certain parts of her body could even get a guy off. Fast forward to late 20’s/early 30’s you have girls that know it’s possible to titfuck and have either been asked to do it before or have thought about doing it, if they haven’t already done it. The bigger their tits, the more likely theyve done it with age. Most women beyond that are going to want to do it if asked or have already done it.

Do I blame the girls for not having trued it even if they wonder why they havent? Nope! Most of the time, when men get horny they can only begin to think of two places to pump, a mouth and the pussy. Thoughts become so narrow that most creativity is thrown out the window for instinctual desires. Some partners even try titfucking for a few seconds then its off to either a bj or sex, forgetting they even did it. So yeah i could see a poll about which age ranged do titfucks but it definitely changes as they get older.

I've fucked 100% of the tits I've been able to. Some women who I only fooled around with, like w/oral, I didn't get to fuck their tits, but if we had sex or got naked, my cock wound up between their tits at some point, no matter the size lolol

I've fucked 100% of the tits I've been able to. Some women who I only fooled around with, like w/oral, I didn't get to fuck their tits, but if we had sex or got naked, my cock wound up between their tits at some point, no matter the size lolol
I raise my glass to you sir, well done

I raise my glass to you sir, well done
thanks bro lolol

yeah i know I'm on a big titty site but i just love tits in general. i remember I was about to fuck this petite slut with a cups and I told her to push them together for me to fuck, and she was like 'sorry i don't have more dude' and I was like 'are you kidding? youve got the softest skin i've ever felt' lolol she smiled so big

Reactions: EdH
Every girl I've hooked up with since moving to UK I tit fucked. Some just gravitate to it. This last Portuguese girl with G cups just grabbed me up on the couch and did it. Didn't expect it but I made a mess
Every girl? Bro is every girl in the UK large breasted?? Damn I gotta get a passport, what are they putting in the water

100% for me. Don't push it too often though. For me is like a blowjob. If I go down on her she will be happy to do it for you as well. Some of them find tittyfucking to be a big turn on because my wood becomes a stone between a pair of big naturals.

I’ve only been with one truly busty woman and she knew I was really into her breasts, so she let me play with them, suck them etc and gave me a good tit fuck. Shame my younger self took it for granted and arrogantly messed that arrangement up. I still think about her after nearly 20 years

Last edited:
These provisional results really surprise me, they suggest about 75% of big boob girls give titfucks, I didn’t expect it to be so high.
lt means that big boobed girl in the office has most likely had a cock between her tits.
Whenever I see a busty girl showing cleavage the only thing I can think about is how much dick they must take between their tits

100% for me. Don't push it too often though. For me is like a blowjob. If I go down on her she will be happy to do it for you as well. Some of them find tittyfucking to be a big turn on because my wood becomes a stone between a pair of big naturals.
same here bro, it's all about giving first

one slut i used to see had huge tits but didn't really care about them but when i started fucking them she started breathing hard because I was so turned on and she made me stop and fuck her lolol, fun night <3