Wenwen - ASIAN

I believe so
While your Participation is great, please do not forget to show your Appreciation by clicking the Like button in the bottom right corner of Post #4, as it is considered poor Forum etiquette not to.

Also, according to Google Translate, the Chinese writing for her name is, Cow Wenwen. So, I edited the Title to show Wenwen.

Thank you for IDing, I searched Wenwen and could not find anything online? Has anyone had any luck?

The person on Twitter was a scammer pretending to be her. That person is on weibo and she posted about that account getting suspended.
https://m.weibo.cn/u/5607465226?jumpfrom=weibocom

Did anyone even save everything that was on that fake account? There were other wins there. Also, I don't know if she sells that stuff but anyone who speaks Chinese and uses these Chinese apps could hook something up with her. Maybe that's how those wins even came into existence in the first place.

Last edited:
Wenwen

Mod Edit: Redundant TiT link removed. W_K

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m curious about the videos of her on the first page.The ones where she’s walking around in slow motion and such.I’m seeing these kind of videos of her and other Asian women all over TikTok.
Where are they coming from?
They look like a professional shoot for a website or something.I’m guessing they’re being reposted on TikTok.

from kuaishou

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-18-02-39-15-874_com.smile.gifmaker.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-18-02-39-15-874_com.smile.gifmaker.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Screenshot_2022-06-18-02-39-12-417_com.smile.gifmaker.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-18-02-39-12-417_com.smile.gifmaker.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 419
Saw a lot of videos like this kind in TikTok, but I guess those aren’t her own ID…