Wenwen - ASIAN

I can read Chinese but the play logo hide the word, can you give me the link of the video?

edit: I found the video
it said 蓉蓉街拍 means lotus street shot(蓉means lotus, if use two lutus it doesn't make sense, you can see as a name)
unfortunately this kind of video won't show you the name of the model(technically she is sort of candid so it's hard to find her id, it's common for this kind of video)

Last edited:
Thank you!

I can read Chinese but the play logo hide the word, can you give me the link of the video?

edit: I found the video
it said 蓉蓉街拍 means lotus street shot(蓉means lotus, if use two lutus it doesn't make sense, you can see as a name)
unfortunately this kind of video won't show you the name of the model(technically she is sort of candid so it's hard to find her id, it's common for this kind of video)

Thank you for the translation! I found another video on tiktok of her. A name would be great, we will keep looking.

Thank you!

last week there was another video here, but I cannot see it now https://www.tiktok.com/@syon588

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 516
...last week there was another video here, but I cannot see it now https://www.tiktok.com/@syon588
As a FYI, your post was Merged to prevent a Rule 7 violation (In the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, without adding new media, No bumping threads under 14 days since last post).

However, I can tell you, that the TT link is valid, and Open. So, maybe try to access it from another Browser. Or, clear your Cache/RAM, and try again.

As a FYI, your post was Merged to prevent a Rule 7 violation (In the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum, without adding new media, No bumping threads under 14 days since last post).

However, I can tell you, that the TT link is valid, and Open. So, maybe try to access it from another Browser. Or, clear your Cache/RAM, and try again.
Sorry about that I was not aware. Thank you.

Good Idea - I will give that a go

The tiktok account I pulled these from does not belong to her

Attachments

• PXWF6009.MP4
    1,020.4 KB
  • OQGT9037.MP4
    698.6 KB
  • NJFX7742.MP4
    1.2 MB
  • OCSS1269.MP4
    844.8 KB
  • Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 16-03-31 OCSS1269.MP4.png