Walmart catch huge tits

While doing some last minute shopping I run into this cutie in the mall, I didn’t have any time to snap some pics. An hour or so later to my surprise I ended up at her checkout line and fuck they are amazing, pics don’t do them justice

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    926.7 KB · Views: 1,322
  • IMG_7336.jpeg
    IMG_7336.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 1,306
  • IMG_7337.jpeg
    IMG_7337.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,311
While doing some last minute shopping I run into this cutie in the mall, I didn’t have any time to snap some pics. An hour or so later to my surprise I ended up at her checkout line and fuck they are amazing, pics don’t do them justice
She is cute too!

Great spot, I presume you'll be back. I think you need to chat her up and get her to send you some pictures of those lovely hangers.

Aright guys so I’ve been wanting to post this older lady, but I keep forgetting. So I’m minding my own business about to pump some gas and out of nowhere this lady comes up to me and asks me if she can input her number on the pad so she can accumulate points, first thing I notice are her amazing tits she’s hiding underneath her sweater,
I immediately say yes, she absolutely can input her number.

We have some small talk and then after a bit I say to myself, fuck it and I ask her for her number and if she’d like to get some lunch some time, she says she’s married and I say it’s just lunch and I smile, she says give me your number so I give her my business card.

So I forget all about it and this morning she calls, she says she down to meet for some lunch sometime but to give her a day or 2 notice. I’m excited to see if I’ll be able to suck on her huge tits.

Attachments

• IMG_7516.jpeg
    IMG_7516.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_7518.jpeg
    IMG_7518.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_7519.jpeg
    IMG_7519.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_7520.png
    IMG_7520.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 656
  • IMG_7521.jpeg
    IMG_7521.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_7522.jpeg
    IMG_7522.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 668
Aright guys so I’ve been wanting to post this older lady, but I keep forgetting. So I’m minding my own business about to pump some gas and out of nowhere this lady comes up to me and asks me if she can input her number on the pad so she can accumulate points, first thing I notice are her amazing tits she’s hiding underneath her sweater,

We have some small talk and then after a bit I say to myself, fuck it and I ask her for her number and if she’d like to get some lunch some time, she says she’s married and I say it’s just lunch and I smile, she says give me your number so I give her my business card.

So I forget all about it and this morning she calls, she says she down to meet for some lunch sometime but to give her a day or 2 notice. I’m excited to see if I’ll be able to suck on her huge tits.
You in Louisiana?

She's hot, those things must feel amazing wrapped around a cock. Good luck.

Hopefully you’ll be meeting her soon brother