Visiting the urgent care

• Thread starter Deleted member 163044
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 163044

This is a fictitious story. Thank you for reading.

“Fuck”, I said as I felt a sharp pain in the bottom of my foot. I lifted up my foot to see a nail laying on the ground. Moments before i had gone to the garage to grab something out of the car. I figured I didn’t need to put shoes on since I was planning on being quick, but that’s when I stepped on the nail that was on the floor. Part of me was happy that the nail was not in one of the tires, but the other part of me was mad that I had stepped on it.

I looked at the nail and it looked like it had some rust on it. “Great”, I thought to my self. “When was the last time I had a tetanus shot?” It had been so long that I could not remember. I wanted to be safe and not sorry so I threw on some shoes and got in my car. The urgent care was a few miles away so I thought hopefully they can get me in and out quickly.

I pulled in the parking lot and luckily the urgent care didn’t look busy. I parked my car and got out, heading toward the front door. I noticed I didn’t have any pain in my foot anymore and was walking normal. I stepped in the lobby and signed in. The receptionist greeted me and gave me paperwork to fill out while I gave her my insurance card.

I finished filling out my paperwork when she stated I could come on back. She led me through the hallway and into the first room on the right. She told me to have a seat and the nurse would be with me shortly. She shut the door behind me and I hopped onto the table. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Facebook when a heard a knock on the door and the door open.

“Hi. My name is Dana, I’ll be taking care of you”, she said as she came in the room. “What seems to be the problem?”

As she was talking, I couldn’t help check her out. The first thing I noticed was her chest that was obvious big underneath her blue scrubs. The material of the scrubs was stretched to the max. I would have guessed she was at least a 36f. My eyes went up to her face where I saw she was cute. She had dark curly hair that went just past her shoulders. She stood about 5’3” or so and had a little extra meat on her. She definitely wasn’t fat, but she wasn’t super skinny either.

After a couple seconds I realized she asked me a question so I told her how I had stepped on a rusty nail and couldn’t remember when I last had a tetanus shot.

“Ok”, she said. “Can I take a look at your wound real quick just to make sure it’s ok?”

“Sure”, I said as I pulled off my shoe and sock.

“It looks like it hurts, I can give you something for the pain too.”

“It really doesn’t hurt at all, but thanks anyway”

“Ok, I’ll be right back”, she said as she went out the door. I put my sock and shoe back on as I sat there alone in the room once again. I started thinking that I should be out of here pretty quick as she came back in the room with two needles.

“I have the tetanus shot here as well as some pain meds”

“Thank you, but I really don’t think I need the pain meds”

“I’ll give it to you anyway. It may hurt more later if you don’t” she said as she opened the alcohol wipe to put on my arm.

“Ok”, I said as I got prepared for the shots. The first needle went in. She wiped my arm in a different spot and gave me the second shot.

“There you go”, she said. “Just sit right there for a couple minutes as I grab your paperwork.”

“Ok, thank you”, I said as she walked out the door. I didn’t really need the pain meds, but what the hell? Maybe the pain would come back later or it would be sore. I started to think about what I was planning to do after leaving the urgent care when suddenly I became dizzy.

What the hell was going on? The room began to spin and my head was beginning to hurt. I turned to lay on the examination table. I felt as if I was about to fall off of it. I stared up at the ceiling and it felt like I was going in a circle. The door opened up again and Dana walked in and asked “how are we doing?”

“I....I don’t feel good. What is happening to me?”

“Is the room beginning to spin?”

“Yeah. I can’t get my bearings”

“Good”, she said as she closed the door and locked it. “You’re going to be ok”

I began to feel very sleepy. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. It felt as if I had way too much to drink and was about to pass out. I tried to focus on keeping my eyes open when I thought I could see Dana beginning to unzip my pants. “What are you doing?”, I tried to say but the words that came out were incoherent.

“Just lay their sir and everything is going to be ok”, she announced as I could see her beginning to remove her scrub top to reveal a low cut lacy black bra with the tops of her areola spilling out.

I tried to speak again, but it was inaudible again. I began to fall asleep again. I woke up for what seemed like every couple minutes to see her in different states of undress. This time she had no bra on and I could see her large tits. They were very full and stood straight up as if she had a breast lift. Her dark areolas were somewhere between 3-4 inches in diameter. Her nipples did not seem too big were definitely fully erect. Her scrub pants were also off and she was wearing a black thong. That was the last thing I could remember before passing out again.

Once again I woke up after an unspecified amount of time. The room was no longer spinning. I didn’t have that tired feeling anymore. I lifted my head to see an empty room. My pants look to be jostled, as if someone had taken them off and put them back on. My groin area felt sore, like I had been doing some kind of workout. What the fuck was going on? Did I just dream everything?

There was a knock at the door and Dana walked in. “How are you feeling? We were worried about you for a while. You had an allergic reaction to the pain meds I gave you.”

“I did?”, I asked. “Everything is kind of a blur.”

“Well after I gave you the meds you passed out. The doctor and I came in to help you. You almost died”

“I did? I don’t remember that at all. Thank you for helping me.”

“You’re welcome sir. If you are ready to leave I have your paperwork here”, she said as she handed me my paperwork.

I sat up and noticed my legs felt a little wet and sticky. I wondered if it was something they had to give me to help wear off the effects of the pain meds. I put me feet on the ground and stood up.

“How do you feel now?”, she asked.

“I feel fine now. Thank you”

“Ok sir. As you exit the room turn left and the exit will be on your right”

“Thank you”, I said as I walked down the hall.

“You’re welcome, and it was a pleasure servicing you”, she stated with a little wink in her eye