Videos unable to play

Qman1057

Reaction score
I’m on iOS and lately any sort of video just won’t load for me at all. I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue and how I can fix it

I’m on iOS and lately any sort of video just won’t load for me at all. I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue and how I can fix it
I also run iOS but don't run into these issues. Most of the time it's a false conversion of the video that is posted; another video codec file showing as .mp4/.mov but's actually not those file types because it hasn't been re-encoded properly (the file extension has just been changed by hand but no encoding has actually been done). If you download the file, it has no issues playing as video players outside of browsers can interpret the video codec correctly without any action on your part.

On this forum you would most likely see those issues on the .mov uploads where you can hear sound but not video.

and
I also run iOS but don't run into these issues. Most of the time it's a false conversion of the video that is posted; another video codec file showing as .mp4/.mov but's actually not those file types because it hasn't been re-encoded properly (the file extension has just been changed by hand but no encoding has actually been done). If you download the file, it has no issues playing as video players outside of browsers can interpret the video codec correctly without any action on your part.

On this forum you would most likely see those issues on the .mov uploads where you can hear sound but not video.
I too have encountered this problem.

However, I've found that VLC Player works well for this issue.

I have an Samsung Android phone and since yesterday embedded videos don't plsy anymore or try to start a split second after 10 attempts. Before yesterday never had any problem, I did not change anything that I am aware off! Just digital misery again, bitrot I guess.

I also usually have this problem, sometimes I need to close the page and open it after about 10 minutes, it must be a recurring Android problem.
I am glad not being the only one but to solve this we are too much a minority.

Would have been best to link directly to the videos in question but I've checked the videos in the last two pages of that thread and no issues here and I'm also using Android. So I suspect it must be a local issue e.g. if you're using a VPN.
Yes, that was better (thought that later as well). I don't use a VPN and on my PC there is (as expected) no problem too.
After that I tested it on my former smartphone (Android but other brand): Does not work either but an embedded video made by BigBoobLover123 does work on both: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/tv-report-on-breast-reduction.13550161/

But even after this I think only to say we both use Android is a bit too simple, unfortunately. There must be more variables which apparently are not (fully) compatible. I leave it to people that enjoy investigating software.

So here is the Donnie.Darko video that refuses: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/natural-tits-in-bras.13528101/page-8

bro just download the file and convert the file into a mp4 folder.

bro just download the file and convert the file into a mp4 folder.
Just tried, thnx for finding the problem: My smartphone says can't play the video. Videocodec not supported. I will try on my PC to find out which codec is used so this would need to help me to download this videocodec on my Samsung smartphone?

Just checked on my PC and the answer is simple: The video is a dot MOV file (Apple Quicktime) and this is not supported by Android as I could read on several websites. The solution would be either convert the video into a compatible video format or download a separate video player like vlc for android.

It's too much hassle for me since the amount of dot MOV movies seems very limited but now I know the reason.

I have an Samsung Android phone and since yesterday embedded videos don't plsy anymore or try to start a split second after 10 attempts. Before yesterday never had any problem, I did not change anything that I am aware off! Just digital misery again, bitrot I guess.
Your initial post gave the impression of not previously having this issue and then it suddenly began. This gave me the impression of playback slowness hence the advice given.
Just checked on my PC and the answer is simple: The video is a dot MOV file (Apple Quicktime) and this is not supported by Android as I could read on several websites. The solution would be either convert the video into a compatible video format or download a separate video player like vlc for android.

It's too much hassle for me since the amount of dot MOV movies seems very limited but now I know the reason.
If it had been made clear the videos were not showing at all, there are loads of previous posts where the causation has been advised and I could have pointed you in that direction e.g. https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/can’t-watch-embedded-videos.13549643/

Your initial post gave the impression of not previously having this issue and then it suddenly began. This gave me the impression of playback slowness hence the advice given.

If it had been made clear the videos were not showing at all, there are loads of previous posts where the causation has been advised and I could have pointed you in that direction e.g. https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/can’t-watch-embedded-videos.13549643/
Yes I did but I was put on a wrong lead myself because it was the very first time I encountered a problem with an embedded video. Futhermore it did play for a second once after clicking a few more times which is very strange thinking about the eventual issue!

But it is no complaint towards the forum, you are very helpful! To work with all these different posted files is not easy and I had trouble myself before posting a dot VOB file. But it's okay for now.