Video editor recommendations?

junkmailagd

TITs Posting Prince
Reaction score
Help! I'm looking for a VERY SIMPLE, free video editor. My goal is to cut snippets containing busty ladies out of long shows/movies (think GGW videos, etc.)

It needs to be simple, so I can do it quickly. Not looking to do anything fancy. Thanks for any recommendations.

If you have windows their stock video editor is a great for beginners. I will say it tends to increase file size which will be annoying if you're trying to upload to this site.

Other than the Stock Video Editor, one needs to be careful of these free ones, as they have a tendency to place their Watermark in the middle of the video frame. Or, if in a corner, it's really big.

One option is "FilmoraGo," which is available for both Android and iOS devices. It's designed with user-friendliness in mind, making it a breeze to trim and edit your videos.

Avidemux is free and very good for just cutting clips from videos.

If you're only cutting and not doing any editing, it can create the clips without re-encoding the video, which keeps the original quality. Just set the video/audio outputs to "Copy" and make your clip start on a keyframe. The double arrow buttons let you move between keyframes.

One option is "FilmoraGo," which is available for both Android and iOS devices. It's designed with user-friendliness in mind, making it a breeze to trim and edit your videos.
Another option you can explore is "InShot," which is available for both Android and iOS as well. It offers basic editing features, including the ability to cut and trim your videos quickly. Plus, it has a user-friendly interface that doesn't require much technical know-how.
If you're looking for an online solution, you can try a video converter online. It's a web-based video editor that allows you to trim and edit videos with ease.