[UnusualPeople] Unusual Award N.5 Woman with the World's Largest Breasts

NatsuSpada

Reaction score

Attachments

• Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4
    16.9 MB
  • Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11403...jpg
    Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11403...jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11404...jpg
    Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11404...jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11405...jpg
    Unusual Award N.5- Woman with the World's Largest Breasts - PervertTube.com.mp4_20240223_11405...jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:
its a chest plate

I'm also interested in this video, but it's not worth €35 to me. The other videos are crap

amazing quality though
So, so.
Nice skin texture, good looking areolae and nipples.
But they just can't get the volume of tits that size believable.

If I had the means and money, this would be something I would attempt to create. The size of these "breasts" are about what could be realistically done... but still, the weight would be getting to the limits of what could be handled.

So, so.
Nice skin texture, good looking areolae and nipples.
But they just can't get the volume of tits that size believable.

If I had the means and money, this would be something I would attempt to create. The size of these "breasts" are about what could be realistically done... but still, the weight would be getting to the limits of what could be handled.
Is there anything better on the market for hyper prosthetics?

Is there anything better on the market for hyper prosthetics?
No idea.
There are quite a number of large (if perhaps not THAT large) breast prosthetics out there... but they are usually not advertised with video footage, and thus it is difficult to discern their realism in regard to movement, weight and softness.

There are also a number of "expansion models" out there, posing with huge fake tits - like "MadzIsStacked", or "Noctella" - but they haven't solved that problem either. Some models like "BendyBrooke" experiment with water- or oil filled prosthetics, but because of the specific nature of their material - expansion - the forms themselves tend to be quite basic.

It should be technically possible... but it's such a tiny niche that almost no one is going to tackle.